Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem?

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 02 Dec 2015 21:14 #5572

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I wasn't aware of this. Was it brought up on this board? Wonder why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 02 Dec 2015 21:22 #5573

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
TB Biosciences I believe.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 05:30 #5576

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Yes- but TB Biosciences is kind of a dormant diagnostics research outfit by part-timers.

He was announced to their BOD in 2013 :

David C. Oxley Joins TB Biosciences Board of Directors

Bethlehem, PA – August 1, 2013 – TB Biosciences, Inc., an early stage medical diagnostics company located in Bethlehem, PA, announced that David C. Oxley has been named to TB Biosciences’ Board of Directors.

Mr. Oxley currently serves as Vice President of Emerging Markets Sales for Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CYTX), a public company engaged in the development, manufacture, and sale of medical technologies to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. Mr. Oxley’s responsibilities include establishing Cytori subsidiaries and commercial sales and distribution activities across Latin America, Africa, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand.

That Comapny surely has nothing to sell, so one can presume he is "between positions" :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 07:21 #5577

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
It looks like that David Oxley was only an interim CEO for Lorem and his term ends September 2015. It also appears that Lorem Beijing is run by locals and K H Lim, KT Lim's son or relative, coordinates some key activities. Though Lorem is headquartered in Singapore, most of the business activities are in China/market focus. Lorem and CYTX are working closely together and Harris may have a key role in this.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 07:40 #5578

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Well I don't recall the term "interim" when he was hired. It appears that for some reason it didn't work out between Mr.Oaxley and Mr. Lim. Very disappointed in how little news we have from Lorem and the lack of a revenue ramp when the device gained approval in China.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 08:17 #5579

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas...agree, never found anything beyond Oxley being a Director at TB Bioscience. It will be interesting to see how the Lorem deal unfolds from here.

franshei...With so many issues it would seem in Japan for Harris to boost sales there why and what role do you see for Harris and Lorem ?

WST...Surely we have learned that device approval doesn't lead to sales so my guess is there is little "real" news to discuss. Lets see what sales go out to China in Q4.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 09:19 #5580

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

WST...Surely we have learned that device approval doesn't lead to sales so my guess is there is little "real" news to discuss. Lets see what sales go out to China in Q4.

Hedge, Why shouldn't approval lead to a ramp in sales? Just look at the big private pay market for autologous SVF in the U.S. where it is ILLEGAL! Using the Cytori device in China is legal and it is one hell of a large market. The pace at which this has rolled out is hard to understand, IMHO.

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 09:53 #5581

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Is there anything about Cytori's pace at executing anything that is not hard to understand. Why would Hedrik not share news of Oxley's departure unless of course it was a non event, which is what Lorem vascular has been to date. I would also ask if you seriously think there is anything that is going to add to sales revenue in the next 2 quarters , or will this continue to be a waste of time and money ? News just continues to be irrelevant and has no positive affect on pps. Would you agree that our loan shark lenders/ oxymoron shareholders will just continue to dump shares until there is a meaningful pop if one ever comes at which time they will exercise options and then dump. Has Tiago and Hedrik backed us into a financial corner from which there is no escape ? :bash:

David Oxley No Longer CEO at Lorem? 03 Dec 2015 12:23 #5582

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WST....History says approval for the device leads to small volumes. Lorem contract specifics aside. Only reimbursements will provide the opportunity for the kind of numbers we hope are possible.
Japan, EU, Russia, Philippines, Australia ...ect. Where is the sales ramp ??????? Wait, did I forget India with their billion+ people and medical tourism ??? LOLOLOL !!!!! Gee, no one saw that flop coming.

rothco:... of course we will have sellers with any pop. EVERYONE knows this or at least should. As far as Hedrick comments, I disagree, it is not his place to comment on other companies !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites