The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cytori- the next four years

Cytori- the next four years 21 May 2016 10:30 #7079

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
DOV wrote a very detailed analysis of the "status quo" at Cytori not all that long ago.

Its title was - Cytori- The next four years. The article is now as a "featured article" of the site on the front page and is "must" reading since it also ties up with the spreadsheet and has been updated to the situation as of TODAY.

Pls click HOME on the top horizontal bar above you and enjoy :vegas: :bye:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori- the next four years 22 May 2016 13:01 #7080

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Fas,

I have heard about these long term plans before. Some from you years ago... 2008 comes to mind, 2010, and 2012 as well.

I feel that I should tell you that your comments have great influence on people and people buy your daydreaming. I did myself for the longest time until I realized I had taken a huge financial hit. I saw my friends get burned badly and lost their marriage.

Your stories are sweat and make people daydream along with you, but it causes a lot of heartbreaks if history repeats itself.

I truly believe in paying for your actions, I hope you are not daydreaming because of dishonest reasons.

Cytori- the next four years 22 May 2016 13:25 #7081

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
excellent article..thanks for that..explained so that everybody can see the potential for CYTX..
some remarks :in your spreadsheet you really think that when in 2018-2019we go from $87 mil. to $385mil revenues are general and administrative expenses only go from $15 to $20 million ??our management is already paying themselves $millions when they have no revenues...your operating expenses must be at least $100 million instead of the $60mil. you have now (also research and marketing expenses will be higher)..
if i read your spreadsheet the future of CYTX only depends on Scleroderma ...that will decide if we have a winner here...
thanks for the summary...good job

Cytori- the next four years 22 May 2016 14:37 #7082

• fas

cytxer wrote: Fas,

I have heard about these long term plans before. Some from you years ago... 2008 comes to mind, 2010, and 2012 as well.

I feel that I should tell you that your comments have great influence on people and people buy your daydreaming. I did myself for the longest time until I realized I had taken a huge financial hit. I saw my friends get burned badly and lost their marriage.

Your stories are sweat and make people daydream along with you, but it causes a lot of heartbreaks if history repeats itself.

I truly believe in paying for your actions, I hope you are not daydreaming because of dishonest reasons.

Cytxer-

I understand all that. Actually in the years you are referring to, I even was a pretty wealthy man, despite having retired 13,5 years earlier because of health reasons than I should have. I believed Calhoun when he said within 6 weeks, at least one partner deal would be closed, most likely two. Before I realized the call options were worthless.
I also, thought that my health problems would be solved by those magic cells- they know where to go and they know what to do. I can sit back and wait for the science to break-through and be "saved".
In retrospect I was all wrong- pie in the sky is not where its at- rules of the game are the key to success.

For Cytori that is following the path to regulatory approvals, of which we are pretty damn close to the finish line by now- mind you Calhoun had bad luck because of the rules never had been clearly established and because of having too much Gaelic blood in his veins- he is a passionate looser.

Personally I benefited tremendously from all the agony- I am not waiting for Cytori to succeed anymore- they will because the cells work, but that is not the issue. I am making myself healthy and am not waiting for the cells and learned how to live without having big piles of money stacked away for which I hardly had appreciation anyway.

Its a pity really to have folks like Rickey and Hedrick guiding into obvious success- I am not sure they are the "good guys" which should be heading this science into the future- they are more like me 5 years ago- and that aint good.

Do not worry- I have no dishonest reasons- I have found my peace.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori- the next four years 22 May 2016 19:44 #7083

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
cytxer...why not just list the items you disagree with in DOV's comments and your views. Be a bit more specific other than you lost money and know others who lost money in the past as well. We are all in that boat.

dis...nice comments ! I wish more would add their spreadsheet comments. Frank discussions benefit everyone !
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOV

Cytori- the next four years 23 May 2016 08:53 #7084

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I am certain that Dov is a knowledgeable business man and appreciate his perspective, however, he has bee wrong about everything Cytori. While all investors are responsible for their own decisions, many ,I am certain have been influenced and encouraged to purchase this stock by Dov. Unfortunately millions have been lost. Dov's spread sheet while well intentioned I presume, is mere speculation and not fact based. Nothing, that Cytori management has said has come to being. They back track on everything and have demonstrated only one thing and that is that they are not in any position to lead this company. This R/s and rights offering is just another example of how they have acted in there own interests at the expense of shareholders. If Cytori is going to survive as we know it which is a long shot at this point in time, there will be much more hardship to come. Nothing is right around the corner as some would have us believe . If Cytori is to be turn around from our worst nightmare to 10 x's our wildest dreams a quote that will live in infamy, prove it. T he terms of the rights offering are BS, the amount of risk involved pales to the return based on this offering and how it is constructed. There is something very rotten going on on Callan Road and perhaps in the Lodge as well. Be careful, tread lightly and wait for proof before you loose any more of your hard on money. The insiders at Cytori are happy to take it so that they can continue to collect there salaries, bonuses, free shares etc. while sacrificing nothing. :bash:

Cytori- the next four years 23 May 2016 09:13 #7085

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Roth, talking about hard evidence: how is your legal action going that you PROMISED to initiate against Cytori if a R/S was announced?
Can you PROVE something has been done with your repeated threats?

If not, I guess what you're constantly saying/bashing here, isn't followed up by much hard facts neither....

Cytori- the next four years 23 May 2016 09:23 #7086

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
duplicate post

Cytori- the next four years 23 May 2016 09:25 #7087

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Actually, Belgiume, I did post on it and have been in contact with those who have written to me directly. As far as class action goes, the law firms are paid by the companies if successful. Timing is everything and lawyers do not do things out of the goodness of there hearts. We are waiting until the appropriate time. Just so you can see I am not bluffing check out sc14dza-SEC.gov or google Michael Roth and Hildy Roth vs Medarex. I do what I say.

Cytori- the next four years 23 May 2016 16:03 #7092

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Ctyxer wrote:

I hope you are not daydreaming because of dishonest reasons

Cytxer,

If you think that there are people posting "daydreams" on this board in order to enrich themselves by shorting this stock then I would have to disagree. Mainly because they would have already served their purpose and would be gone. I do believe that the stalwarts believe in the "science" and the fundamental reason for their interest in Cytori is their hope and belief in regenerative medicine. I too am in that camp. My problem is that this company has not demonstrated any ability to navigate within the field. They have consistently failed to create value and have pissed away hundreds of millions of dollars in investor funds. I sincerely hope that the new emphasis on scleroderma bears fruit but I am not expecting it. The reverse split was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. The rights offering is a joke. I guess I will have to wait to see what happens. Again...

Cytori- the next four years 24 May 2016 12:09 #7094

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fatboy wrote: Ctyxer wrote:

Cytxer,

If you think that there are people posting "daydreams" on this board in order to enrich themselves by shorting this stock then I would have to disagree. Mainly because they would have already served their purpose and would be gone. I do believe that the stalwarts believe in the "science" and the fundamental reason for their interest in Cytori is their hope and belief in regenerative medicine. I too am in that camp. My problem is that this company has not demonstrated any ability to navigate within the field. They have consistently failed to create value and have pissed away hundreds of millions of dollars in investor funds. I sincerely hope that the new emphasis on scleroderma bears fruit but I am not expecting it. The reverse split was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. The rights offering is a joke. I guess I will have to wait to see what happens. Again...

No Fatboy, I am more concerned with rallying the troops to the edge of the cliff again. You know, a short is not as dangerous as a wrong leader... It's not what you don't know that gets you in trouble. What gets you in trouble is the things that you are sure about that just aint so (Mark Twain)

So, His daydreaming makes some people daydream even bigger and risk more than they should, because it is somewhat misguided and exaggerated, and it is coming from him it "must be true".

Hedge, I think my comments are very clear and he knew what I was saying, hence his reply.
Besides, after all these years of me screaming and pointing to all BS efficacy results and their weakness against placebo, and how bigger ones always failed, etc... If you still need me to tell you what I am talking about then You will never never know me....
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Cytori- the next four years 24 May 2016 14:27 #7095

• fas

cytxer wrote:

fatboy wrote: Ctyxer wrote:

So, His daydreaming makes some people daydream even bigger and risk more than they should, because it is somewhat misguided and exaggerated, and it is coming from him it "must be true".

Hedge, I think my comments are very clear and he knew what I was saying, hence his reply.
Besides, after all these years of me screaming and pointing to all BS efficacy results and their weakness against placebo, and how bigger ones always failed, etc... If you still need me to tell you what I am talking about then You will never never know me....

Cytxer-

I am taking offense to your remarks. Nobody is daydreaming here- certainly not me. I know the science and know its strengths. Your belony about big trials that were not successful or "BS efficacy results and their weakness against placebo, and how bigger ones always failed, etc... If you still need me to tell you what I am talking about then You will never never know me"- is just CRAPPOLA. You DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.

Unfortunately Wallstreet does not have a clue either and past performance of leaders at Cytori has been extremely poor...what can I say- I just am not day dreaming - fat cells work- and I still have to learn from the first small clinic where they did NOT
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Cytori- the next four years 24 May 2016 16:16 #7096

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Ctyxr wrote:

So, His daydreaming makes some people daydream even bigger and risk more than they should, because it is somewhat misguided and exaggerated, and it is coming from him it "must be true"

Anyone who would invest any significant amount based on someone else's beliefs without thoroughly researching for themselves is a fool. Having a dream based on a belief is not a flaw. If those beliefs are supported by thoughtful research then by all means they should be communicated. My losses were a result of the irrational exuberance of the management and directors of Cytori. I was mislead by their false claims on a myriad of indications etc. I can not "blame" anyone on this board for my mistakes. I think the diversity of opinions expressed here are a healthy way to work through my investment. Those that take the information submitted to the lodge board too seriously do it at their own peril.

Cytori- the next four years 24 May 2016 18:55 #7097

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas,

" Unfortunately Wallstreet does not have a clue either and past performance of leaders at Cytori has been extremely poor... "

Fas, This is exactly where you go wrong... wallstreet knows, that simple. I am still under the influence of the procedure this morning, but here it goes...

The loophole that pharma created for any new technology is that you must beat the placebo, why? because they create symptom reducing medicine. or the medicine that destroys your other organs as side effects...

So, wallstreet placed the bet that stem cell cannot beat the placebo - at least for the several years starting around 2008 or so - and it might go on for another several years.

Management was awful, I know because when I started exposing their methods I was pushed out by you guys. Remember 2013?

Agreeing on all that, the point is that when management starts putting together fake doc-offices and elaborate meeting with magazines and all... Those who turned to Fas for more answers found him to be totally in love with the technology - remember 2010, 2011, 2012 was going to be :vegas:

And this approval caused a lot of heartbreak for those who believed him.

Did Fas work for the company? I wasn't there, and I am not accusing him of any of that....

WHAT I AM SAYING is the same irrational exuberance is coming out of the same ol' places and just giving him a heads up (read my original post)

And when it comes to daydreaming, lets us call it something else... circle mind-coupling, maybe?

Cytori- the next four years 25 May 2016 02:36 #7098

• fas
I do not have time for a discussion, since I will be gone for a few days- will be back Tuesday. Whatever- I would appreciate reading some other voices than and see what they think.

Personally - I like what I am doing, but it is not a must for me- no problem closing it down.

Cytori- the next four years 25 May 2016 07:18 #7099

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Fas,
Roth and Cytxr are alike. Always bashing, but no real actions.
If they don't believe in the company anymore and even will launch a law suit against it, it makes no sense to me they still are shareholders. So I guess another agenda is being played here....

Of course, one can share his sentiment, but doing it the same way over and over again........well wasn't that the definition of insanity mentioned by one of them? :grin:

Enjoy the break and hope to read you again as from Tuesday !

Cytori- the next four years 25 May 2016 08:50 #7101

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

belgiumineurope wrote: Fas,
Of course, one can share his sentiment, but doing it the same way over and over again........well wasn't that the definition of insanity mentioned by one of them? :grin:
!

An insane person is the "longs" that keep doing the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result...

I told you all more than two years ago how to play this game, and I made good money... but friends held on to those shares like you all did and they are paying for it.

This company will be making me a ton of money, just like it did last week.. but you "longs" keep putting your 401K in it and GOOD LUCK!

The best company for street sharks.

:grin:

Cytori- the next four years 25 May 2016 10:18 #7102

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Belgium, we are share holders(stuck holders) because it makes no sense to sell our shares . We have already taken the hit and our shares are worthless. In the hope that we are wrong perhaps we can recoup something but although I hold the paper this investment has all but been written off. You and others based on no evidence to the contrary are insisting that things are going to be different but you nor management offer any indication of this. Dov, and the rest have been 100% wrong on every prediction. Now you are mad at us for expressing how we feel. yesterday you were wondering why I had yet to file suit and today you criticize me for wanting to do so. let me ask you, who has been your advocate thus far, Dov, Fas, Rickey, Hedrick, Calhoun Saad, Dean ? tell me. Who are you to tell us that we should just shut up and take a loss. Perhaps your happy as you continue to benefit from shorting along with other so called longs. You have some balls on you. :puke: :bang:

Cytori- the next four years 26 May 2016 14:50 #7103

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I'm not buying another share until Hedrick or Rickey step down, or chose to become non voting directors , or somehow transform their dismal public image by humanizing themselves in the eyes of long term shareholders and agree to defer bonuses or downsize their damn house. Sell a yacht maybe. Haha

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites