The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 22 Aug 2016 06:24 #7618

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) (“Cytori” or the “Company”) today announced that it has received the Frost & Sullivan 2016 Technology Innovation Award in recognition of advancements made in the field of regenerative medicine for over a decade. Frost & Sullivan’s industry research and benchmarking analysis report that Cytori’s pioneering technology platform has become the leading technology to enable the research and practice of cellular therapies that harness the potential of stem and regenerative cells from adipose tissue.
Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Cecilia Van Cauwenberghe commented, “Cytori is devoted to the development of cellular therapeutics as its Cell Therapy™ platform exploits the unique attributes of adipose derived stem cells for repair and healing. With a strong intellectual property portfolio of 89 patents, a broad spectrum of pre-clinical and clinical trials, and an extensive network of distribution and commercialization partners, we believe Cytori has become a global leader in the cell therapeutics market. We are pleased to confer this technology innovation award on Cytori Therapeutics.”
“Our team is honored to receive the 2016 technology innovation award,” said Dr. Marc H. Hedrick, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cytori. “Frost & Sullivan is a leader in evaluating markets and forecasting business opportunity and this award is a clear recognition of the hard work and dedication of many - both our employees and the doctors and patients with whom we have worked over the years.”
For more information about Cytori Therapeutics, the Frost & Sullivan 2016 Technology Innovation Award, and the Frost & Sullivan Report Cell Therapeutics - North America Technology Innovation Award on Cytori Therapeutics, please visit www.cytori.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 22 Aug 2016 06:29 #7619

• fas
From the F&S page- some selected information:

Frost & Sullivan is a growth partnership company focused on helping our clients achieve transformational growth as they work through an economic environment dominated by accelerating change, increasing risk and the powerful disruptive impact of the conversion of new business models, disruptive technologies and mega trends on their industry.

We create live and virtual events to empower you to be a catalyst for transformational growth of your career and company!

Visionary Innovation: Disrupt or be Disrupted
Executive Leadership: Cultivate and Lead Innovation
Collaboration and Networking: Connect with brilliant minds from some of the world's leading organizations
Experiential Learning: "I Hear and I Forget, I See and I Remember, I Do and I Understand" - Confucius
Inspiration: Be a Change Agent

Frost & Sullivan's Visionary Innovation (New Mega Trends) service provides actionable and value-focused insights on how transformative developments will impact future markets and the world we will live in.

A thought-leader in global future trends, the Visionary Innovation service has built its expertise in understanding early warning signals, providing global companies insurance in the form of contingency planning for the future. The global team of consultants and futurists work with clients from all verticals using a unique macro-to-micro methodology.

That Company must consist only of "Fas" types. :whistle: :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 23 Aug 2016 10:34 #7621

• fas
Report attached -

File Attachment:

File Name: F&S-Award-Write-Up.pdf
File Size: 3,956 KB

From the report-

Criterion 4: Visionary Innovation
Cytori’s focus on use of non-cultured cells as a basis of Cytori Cell Therapy™ represented
a true paradigm shift over the prevailing wisdom at the time. When Cytori began on this
path it was almost universally believed that this type of cell therapy required substantial
cell culture to generate a homogeneous stem cell population. Cytori believed that this
process was not only unnecessary, it was actually detrimental to the safety and efficacy
profile of the product in that culture-based expansion eliminated therapeutically-capable
cells from the product. Over time this belief has been vindicated as several head-to-head
preclinical studies have shown superiority of the non-cultured product in terms of efficacy,
cost, and time-to-treatment.
This innovative approach also created a platform with the potential to provide
therapeutically-active cells for an array of disease and injury states. Following the orphan
drug designation for Cytori Cell Therapy™ in the treatment of impaired hand function in
scleroderma in April 2015, Cytori promptly set the basis for the commercialization of its
pipeline in Europe starting with a Managed Access Program (MAP) as a prelude to
anticipated European Marketing Authorization for the product. In July 2015, a late stage
clinical trial of Cytori Cell Therapy™ was started in stress urinary incontinence (SUI) trial
following radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. Cytori Cell Therapy™ is also in use in
Japan for osteoarthritis under Japan’s ‘Act on the Safety of Regenerative Medicine’
enacted in late 2014. This has been instrumental in enabling the company to go a step
beyond its North American competitors

I agree with that statement- but everybody else still need to be convinced surely.... :grin: :grin: :vegas:
Attachments:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 23 Aug 2016 13:57 #7622

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 24 Aug 2016 05:25 #7624

• fas
Kolbert reduces his estimate of 13 Mio revenues in 2016 to 7 Mio in 2017. :bash: :bye:

File Attachment:

File Name: maxim-0816.pdf
File Size: 298 KB
Attachments:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 24 Aug 2016 05:46 #7625

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, he is just laying the groundwork for next round of dilution, which will generate more cash for you guessed it Maxim. Seems the only people profiting from Cytori's misfortunes are the shorts, underwriters of offerings, loan sharks, management collecting salaries and options for failure . As time goes bye it becomes evident that only the nefarious and unscrupulous prosper at the expense of shareholders foolish enough to believe the bullshit that the tech will win out. The only award deserved is best con artists.

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 24 Aug 2016 11:31 #7627

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
They sure will need money roth !

What will DOV do with his optimistic spreadsheet ?
Maxim has 2018 revenues at $16 million !

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 07:15 #7630

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I think it is more like when will Jason Kolbert care enough about Cytori to do quality work. He asks a question on the CC about how to model Barda revenue and then leaves it out all together. He also thinks the MAP program will result in zero sales increase after highlighting it in his summary. Since his update came out on the 23rd, the stock has traded higher volume all to the downside. Jason Kolbert is responsible for the reputation Maxim has in the market place. I know I would never do business with Maxim. I wish he would drop coverage on Cytori.

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 08:35 #7631

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
DOV,

You are correct about Kolbert. If I recall correctly, a few years ago he was showing some ridiculous revenue number of $70MM related to BARDA in 2015 or 2016. I questioned the numbers and he confirmed them. It's all about investment banking for these small firms. They don't give two shits about retail investors,

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 08:58 #7632

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
We all know JK's predictions are best used for comic relief I just felt this was a BEARISH view with respect to previous JK reports.

Why the change ? :bang: :evil: :whistle:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 10:04 #7633

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: We all know JK's predictions are best used for comic relief I just felt this was a BEARISH view with respect to previous JK reports.

Why the change ? :bang: :evil: :whistle:

Yes- very bearish to go from 13 to 7 Mio. Why the change? Just so that JK will NEVER EVER be right... :grin: :grin:

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 10:56 #7634

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
WST wrote:

It's all about investment banking for these small firms

You hit the nail on the head. Investment banking is a sleazy racket that has no interest in any company or shareholder except for their ability to line their own pockets. They fight over who has the ability to get as much cash from investors regardless of their understanding of the value. They portend to be able to create value when all they do is seed destruction and move on to their next victim. Kolbert is just a pawn for the management of the "team". Maxim is the same as the others. They pay a guy like Kolbert to say what they need said all the while manipulating the data to try to maintain his credibility as an "independent" analyst. Unfortunately Kolbert's credibility has been compromised due to his complete misrepresentation of the facts.

Happy Friday My fellow Raccoons!!!!

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 26 Aug 2016 11:42 #7635

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
Maybe that simple, a contrarian indicator ! :grin:
Maybe they just didnt like Cytori didnt use them last time with the rights offering. :really:
I really dont care what JK says.
We do know the MAP rollout will be slower that was indicated by Cytori BEFORE the rights offering.
What these final self pay numbers play out to be is a unknown.

fatboy
HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!!!! :cool:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 28 Aug 2016 09:18 #7639

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge wrote: We do know the MAP rollout will be slower that was indicated by Cytori BEFORE the rights offering.
What these final self pay numbers play out to be is a unknown.

Do we know that or are you just speculating the MAP will disappoint? I don't recall any specific estimates issued by Tiago. In a round about way, he has stated that product revenue growth from Japan and the EU MAP together with cash on hand will provide enough cash to last to the Phase III Star results press release (July 2017). Tiago did tell me that Idis' revenue estimates are greater than those used by Cytori, but we do not know what they are. I have asked and Tiago has ignored the question. Tiago works hard to under promise and over deliver!

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 28 Aug 2016 20:05 #7640

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***Do we know that or are you just speculating the MAP will disappoint?***

Hi DOV
I believe it was Hedrick that said they were delayed about one quarter with roll out.

In other post, not connected with this, I have speculated how quickly or steeply this ramp begins. Maybe these thoughts were in the back of your head.

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 29 Aug 2016 07:00 #7641

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, it was John Harris who said "the approximately one quarter delay in the approval process has created some lag in our forecasted adoption, but we are rapidly returning to plan." This referred to the Japanese OA approvals.

Concerning the EU MAP, Harris stated "the first patients are likely to be treated this year with ECCS-50 and the hope is that the MAP program will continue to write ethical access to patients afflicted by this debilitating disease in 2017 and 2018 as Cytori positions itself for full marketing authorizations in the U.S. and the E.U." With nine countries already confirming the ability to provide access to and charge for ECCS-50, I lowered my projections to 36 patients being treated in 2016 (9x4). You always think my estimates are too high, but there are no specific estimates out there from the company.

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 29 Aug 2016 13:14 #7642

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***You always think my estimates are too high, but there are no specific estimates out there from the company. ***

May you come here and prove me wrong time and time again.
Yes, no official Cytori forecast ...I just remember you said you believe Tiago and I said he had nothing to base anything on as we are all looking to see how acceptance and usage plays out....especially in a self pay environment.

Harris comments...I will gladly take your word for it.

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 01 Sep 2016 05:07 #7643

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Updated Maxim , looks like everyone needs to revise there spreadsheets. No 2018 break even , guess this statement will disappear from Hedriks message and once again another target down the drain
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 01 Sep 2016 06:07 #7644

• fas
Roth- emailed me the link , so the revised report is attached

Anyway- Maxim/Kolbert - based on what we have seen, is a joke and could be considered spam even :grin:

Since the topic is Cytori, we will let that view ride though.. and will consider for general amusement. :whistle:

File Attachment:

File Name: MaximRevised-08-31-16.pdf
File Size: 297 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Cytori receives F&S Innovation Reward 01 Sep 2016 14:30 #7645

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks roth and fas !
Looks like someone complained about the sloppy previous report.
No revenue drop to 7 million in 2017...just flat at 13 million now.

Some time ago I had 2019 earnings at $0.19 then eventually realized it was impossible and felt they would never be able to reach that figure.
Post split that would be $2.85 in earnings. JK well below that for 2019 as well now. Not the best of company but I will stick by my call...in todays world they currently have no chance of hitting $2.85 in earnings for 2019.
JK at $0.93 for 2019
DOV at $11.46 for 2019
I guess we will see in a few years who has the better handle on the revenue ramp.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites