• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Hedge reported this last week .

Sabby just filed.
1,004,065 warrants
1,966,708 shares

End of March they reported 450K or there abouts, so they must have acquired >1.5 Mio shares between April 1 and May 20 (the record date) in order to be able to acquire > 1 Mio warrants and of course....must have sold the 2 Mio shares acquired from the Offering on the market again before June 30.

Is Sabby the only one dealing in CYTX stock?? :grin:

This all- sure seems unlikely and one suspects improper reporting- but maybe all is square also, who knows?

Sure is interesting, anybody with comments? :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby 24 Aug 2016 05:17 #7623

• fas

fas wrote: ...must have sold the 2 Mio shares acquired from the Offering on the market again before June 30.

Mind you- they cannot have more than 10% of the Company, so they HAD to sell those 2 Mio before quarter-end.

Franshei is watching the ongoings at KOOL I believe, where Sabby is also heavily involved. Can you make us smarter?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby 24 Aug 2016 11:09 #7626

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Lets also not forget at some point if they (Sabby) plan to exercise those warrants, they will need to unload about another million shares of the common.

As far as reporting.....who is to catch someone of they cheat ? Certainly not the SEC, LOL.
Same goes for the naked shorter....although once in a great while we see a report of someone getting a slap on the wrist for this infraction.

Sabby 25 Aug 2016 13:39 #7628

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Hedge wrote,

who is to catch someone of they cheat

[/i]

In these days of Walmart, Amazon, Ebay et al it has become just about impossible to make a profit by being merely honest and hard working. So the scammers continue to proliferate. Outflanking the authorities has become a game. A game that all of us are losing. This bubble will burst. I hope the hard working good people of the world are not decimated and that we can all pick up the pieces and move on to a global economy where hard work and intelligent innovation are rewarded.

Sabby 27 Aug 2016 09:09 #7636

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
From the prospectus: The warrants may be redeemed by Cytori prior to their expiration if Cytori’s common stock closes above $7.65 per share for 10 consecutive trading days.

Hedge, I don't think it works that way unless Sabby would want to hold the stock long term. If the stock does trade above $7.65 for 10 consecutive days after the one year period is up, Cytori can force the redemption of the warrants. For example, if the stock is trading at $10.00, the warrant would be worth $6.94. There would be no time premium any longer and likely would be a slight discount to true value. Holders of the warrants have two choices: 1) sell the warrants to the market makers at ~98% of true value or 2a) send Cytori a check to purchase shares of common stock at $3.06 per share on the "call date." 2b) Sell shares of stock in the open market to raise the money to send a check to Cytori to exchange the warrants for common stock at $3.06.

Sabby could choose #1 or #2b, but not #2a unless they sell enough of their shares ahead of the call date.

This call feature makes the pricing of the warrants (the time premium) much more complicated. In theory, the expiration date of the warrants can range from 375 days to 929 days from issuance depending upon the stock price after June 15, 2017. This call feature was put into the Rights Offering because the company believes the stock price could move above $7.65 given the then past milestones or approaching STAR phase III results. We all agree the company will need the $10.26 million as soon after June 29, 2017 as they can get it.

It is possible for some of the warrants to be exchanged for common prior to June 29, 2017, but that would only happen if an extreme rally occurred and the holder believed the stock would be lower come June 29, 2017. First quarter revenues will be reported in early May and that should give us a pretty good view of how the IDIS MAP program and Japan OA therapies are going and the likelihood of reaching the cash flow break-even point on schedule.

Of note, in Cytori's most recent corporate presentation (Rights Offering Prospectus), they do show an "anticipated next step" for an ACT-OA II trial starting in Q1, 2017, but do not include that event in "Anticipated Key Corporate Milestones" for the balance of 2016 or 2017. While the investment community has written off the possibility of an OA partnership, the company has not reached that point yet.

Sabby 27 Aug 2016 12:21 #7637

• fas

DOV wrote: From the prospectus: The warrants may be redeemed by Cytori prior to their expiration if Cytori’s common stock closes above $7.65 per share for 10 consecutive trading days.

Hedge, I don't think it works that way unless Sabby would want to hold the stock long term. If the stock does trade above $7.65 for 10 consecutive days after the one year period is up, Cytori can force the redemption of the warrants. For example, if the stock is trading at $10.00, the warrant would be worth $6.94. There would be no time premium any longer and likely would be a slight discount to true value. Holders of the warrants have two choices: 1) sell the warrants to the market makers at ~98% of true value or 2a) send Cytori a check to purchase shares of common stock at $3.06 per share on the "call date." 2b) Sell shares of stock in the open market to raise the money to send a check to Cytori to exchange the warrants for common stock at $3.06.

Sabby could choose #1 or #2b, but not #2a unless they sell enough of their shares ahead of the call date.

This call feature makes the pricing of the warrants (the time premium) much more complicated. In theory, the expiration date of the warrants can range from 375 days to 929 days from issuance depending upon the stock price after June 15, 2017. This call feature was put into the Rights Offering because the company believes the stock price could move above $7.65 given the then past milestones or approaching STAR phase III results. We all agree the company will need the $10.26 million as soon after June 29, 2017 as they can get it.

It is possible for some of the warrants to be exchanged for common prior to June 29, 2017, but that would only happen if an extreme rally occurred and the holder believed the stock would be lower come June 29, 2017. First quarter revenues will be reported in early May and that should give us a pretty good view of how the IDIS MAP program and Japan OA therapies are going and the likelihood of reaching the cash flow break-even point on schedule.

Of note, in Cytori's most recent corporate presentation (Rights Offering Prospectus), they do show an "anticipated next step" for an ACT-OA II trial starting in Q1, 2017, but do not include that event in "Anticipated Key Corporate Milestones" for the balance of 2016 or 2017. While the investment community has written off the possibility of an OA partnership, the company has not reached that point yet.

Key to the whole Sabby story (IMHO) should be, that they-

1. purchased a bunch of shares (> 1.5 Mio shares) before May 20 at prices well ABOVE 2,55 (pre-split) and
2. had to sell a bunch of shares (about 2 Mio) way BELOW 2,55 after the Offering.

I assume Sabby are experts in the micro cap game of slaughtering highly potential biochemical outfits- from my perspective they made an exception for Cytori and took the loss on the share trades due to the potential of the warrants- anybody who is capable to add one and one together should be able to realize this. :whistle:

Sabby 27 Aug 2016 21:56 #7638

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Wether owning warrants or the common I dont view Sabby as long term shareholder friendly.
We also dont know if they are solely working alone.

Of more recent interest , who has been posting big bid share numbers at $2.00 this week ?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites