• Page:

TOPIC: Predictions for 2017

Predictions for 2017 02 Jan 2017 09:18 #8399

• Joncon63
  • Joncon63's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
That could do wonders for the share price!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Predictions for 2017 02 Jan 2017 12:43 #8403

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Possible DOV

The positive scenario assumes all 6 million shares are sold to LPC and LPC sells them to other institutions instead of just dumping them and of course these institutions hold for more than a Q or 2. Throw in existing 15% ownership and its a reasonably small leap from there. Maybe they finally secure the partnership they need by year end 2017.
The negative scenario says there have never been long term institutional investors to date in CYTX. That it may take to 2018 for a partnership to come to fruition. Year end 2017 still wont have FDA approval. There is risk to the size if the IDIS market for scleroderma. Debt still wont be solved as well as still running on a shoestring budget.
I'll take the under DOV just for fun and we will see in a little more than 13 months :)
Joncon63....I think BRiley's $5.75 price target it self would be wonders compared to how we have suffered. Remember many institutions wont buy a stock below $5 so getting there would be a positive in itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Predictions for 2017 03 Jan 2017 06:14 #8405

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Hedge,

Why is everyone assuming Lincoln Park Capital will flip all of the shares they purchase from Cytori? Anything over 9.99% I get, but LPC is a big believer in the technology and at these prices why would they play for nickels and dimes? I have only one personal experience with LPC and they were investors, not flippers like Sabby.

Also, I do not believe Cytori will tap LPC for a few months. They have enough cash above the $5 million covenant to operate for a few months and that gives them time for a small BD deal or two. No telling what the price will be when cash is needed. What I like about this deal the most is the credibility of LPC and the structure, which permits Cytori to sell only enough shares to get them to the STAR data. If they did a full blown secondary as they have in recent years, they would have to sell all shares at one time and depress the market. Cytori has terrible shareholders. 85% individuals and 75% of them hate the stock and the management and have no faith left. The STAR data is what will bring in the institutional ownership in addition to LPC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, rodney.strongg

Predictions for 2017 03 Jan 2017 10:26 #8407

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
DOV

I totally agree they may hold the 9.99% max. I just believe Cytori will or should be selling more than that amount. Thus selling will have to happen to some respect.
Also agree LPC being US based adds some credibility.
As I commented in a earlier post...the IMPORTANT thing is we now know the path to see the STAR data.
Had a longer and perhaps better response but got timed out again and forgot to copy it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites