Habeo 11 Jan 2017 14:42 #8485

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I wonder why the name change ?

No one liked the Cytori Hand Therapy ?

I wonder if this set up allows to sell of part of Habeo in a partnership. A potential partner gets all the hand therapy aspects but current shareholders keep control of all the other apps and what's is still owned in Habeo.

I wonder if we hear anything about a MAP/IDIS treatment being completed in Q1 ? I still think I am on target with the lowered expectations of 30-155 patients treated through 2018.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 10:23 #8655

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

myownhedgefund wrote: I wonder why the name change ?

No one liked the Cytori Hand Therapy ?

I wonder if this set up allows to sell of part of Habeo in a partnership. A potential partner gets all the hand therapy aspects but current shareholders keep control of all the other apps and what's is still owned in Habeo.

I think Habeo is quite an original name for a specific target of CCT and like it better than Cytori Hand (Cell) Therapy. To me it is clear that in the pipeline image that I have showed before, see below

the Raynaud´s syndrome clinic, which I guess should cover the syndrome in Lupus, RA and various other autoimmune disorder patients by the "Habeo partner" they are looking for and will "throw-in" scleroderma Global ex-US too.

Makes all sense to me - but of course, no selling off- just partnering-, receiving substantial upfront (for a 1.6 Bln opportunity) and licence income upon commercialization.
Just as a sidenote- Tigenix completed a successful Phase II on RA, but never started a P3 in Europe since they preferred to give priority to sepsis. That helps also a bit to find a partner, because obviously they did not, despite Takeda for fistula. :whistle:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 12:20 #8658

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Habeo franchise should indicate how Cytori is seeking to market and structure their deal. They think they have a better chance of getting optimal results from the sale/partnering/licensing of the Habeo package as compared to each hand treatment offered separately, or in unspecified geographic locations. What you see on the chart, is what they're offering (all of it, together) under the Habeo franchise: US and EU Scleroderma, and potential World Wide Raynaud's dependent upon where trials are conducted (and likely paid for by the partner and/or buyer). It organizes, and yet broadens the revenue potential of, their potential hand treatments. That's really all there is to it. Whether or not they're correct, and whether or not any of the treatments even become legitimate, is yet to be determined. Hopefully their past isn't indicative.

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 13:10 #8661

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Well...been awhile since I posted this one.
Lets see how it plays out...should be interesting.

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 13:23 #8663

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

waddlingwillbologni wrote: The Habeo franchise should indicate how Cytori is seeking to market and structure their deal. They think they have a better chance of getting optimal results from the sale/partnering/licensing of the Habeo package as compared to each hand treatment offered separately, or in unspecified geographic locations. What you see on the chart, is what they're offering (all of it, together) under the Habeo franchise: US and EU Scleroderma, and potential World Wide Raynaud's dependent upon where trials are conducted (and likely paid for by the partner and/or buyer). It organizes, and yet broadens the revenue potential of, their potential hand treatments. That's really all there is to it. Whether or not they're correct, and whether or not any of the treatments even become legitimate, is yet to be determined. Hopefully their past isn't indicative.

What I see on the chart, does not necessarily has to be the franchise they are offering- it is clear, Cytori lacks any and all competence and resources on a marketing level. Scleroderma US, however most likely does not require that competence because of the known treatment centers involved in the STAR clinic and in view of the treatment price- I am sure they -STILL- want that for themselves... even I assume they are halfway capable of managing that. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 13:29 #8664

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
HF, may be you don't quite remember the post because it was somewhat positive in nature. LOL.

Habeo 27 Jan 2017 14:30 #8666

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

What I see on the chart, does not necessarily has to be the franchise they are offering- it is clear, Cytori lacks any and all competence and resources on a marketing level. Scleroderma US, however most likely does not require that competence because of the known treatment centers involved in the STAR clinic and in view of the treatment price- I am sure they -STILL- want that for themselves... even I assume they are halfway capable of managing that. :whistle:

The franchise, is the franchise -- that's not up for debate, and that's what you see in the chart. But sure, they can go straight to market in the US if it gets US approval and that's what they choose. Think of establishing a fast food franchise: you can open as many retail restaurants as you can handle where they're FDA approved, and license out the rest where you can't handle it. But all of the recipes of the franchise, are still yours under that franchise, if you wanted to sell the whole franchise.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.663 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites