Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry?

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 01 Aug 2017 14:16 #9749

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Well fellow Raccoons it looks like this is the end of the road trip. I knew when Hedrick picked up another failing fraud factory that the end was near. Everyone I trusted on this board were positive that the Scleroderma results would keep this rotting enigma alive to tempt yet another group of unknowing idiots. I sit here now laughing at myself for still owning this vessel of lies. I am just wondering if you guys think its gonna be chinese water torture or if Hedrick is just gonna jump ship and let it sink to the abyss where it belongs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 02 Aug 2017 09:04 #9754

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

fatboy wrote: Well fellow Raccoons it looks like this is the end of the road trip. I knew when Hedrick picked up another failing fraud factory that the end was near. Everyone I trusted on this board were positive that the Scleroderma results would keep this rotting enigma alive to tempt yet another group of unknowing idiots. I sit here now laughing at myself for still owning this vessel of lies. I am just wondering if you guys think its gonna be chinese water torture or if Hedrick is just gonna jump ship and let it sink to the abyss where it belongs?

This is the perfect time for some raider to pick up the pieces for an apple and and egg. So, my prediction is no chinese water torture, but a fast and non-rewarding kill, with the crooks assuming similar pay roles at somebody else´s expense.

Despite Nikola Tesla´s weaknesses, I think Hedrick has about 1% of his intelligence and would have made a ISRG of Cytori.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 02 Aug 2017 09:53 #9758

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas wrote:

a fast and non-rewarding kill, with the crooks assuming similar pay roles at somebody else´s expense.

Fas,

You are probably right. That way they can suck a few more dollars out and go on their way to another fleecing opportunity. I am truly sorry it turned out this way. I know that you committed a vast amount of time and energy trying to understand this whole thing. Sometimes you have to just sit back and realize that there are some things in life that are inconsistent with what we perceive as truth. I still believe there is a place for regenerative medicine in our world. I am sorry Cytori tried to use that belief to extort hundreds of millions of dollars from their investors.

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 02 Aug 2017 19:10 #9766

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fatboy, they didn't extort the money out of us. They grifted us by using our faith in the promise of regenerative medicine. Perhaps at some stage they also believed, but in the end personal expediency has dominated and with the aid of Shylock invesment bankers they have managed to suck us dry.

There is still considerable value in the trial data, patents, Japan, CE mark, BARDA, OA, Investigator led trials ect. Under normal conditions an average management team would have parlayed this into a market cap worth many multiples of the current one. Maxim/Sabby etc. have been responsible for this state of affairs but it was only possible with the collusion and/or ineptitude of management and the BoD.

Enough ''talking'' to management. Time for an in writting list of questions to management and the BoD. I do not want to hear from Kolbert in the next conference call. Where is Brozak-WBB Securities? Why not hire a true invesment bank to ''sell'' the company. If we let them carry on as they have they will give it away. I cannot believe that there is no Japanese pharma that would not jump to buy Japanese rights to ADRC/ Celution. They may even be inerested in an outright takeover.

Poison pill defences are there to protect from unsolicited opportunistic takeover offers .......... possibly like those being brokered by the likes of MAXIM? Management must be proactive in searching for a deal that will redress the damage done to shareholders, and provide the funds to continue research/trials on an ongoing basis by an organisaion with the requisite skills to bring it to market.

TRANSPARENCY NOW. We have let them run riot todate. That does not mean that we should rollever and let it continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy, b767cpt

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 02 Aug 2017 20:57 #9767

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
"Poison pill defences are there to protect from unsolicited opportunistic takeover offers"

Interesting rongside, let's hope that management doesn't take a golden parachute deal from someone and sell us out in the process.

How Long Until This "Company" Totally Sucks its Shareholders Dry? 07 Aug 2017 16:02 #9784

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

let's hope that management doesn't take a golden parachute deal from someone and sell us out in the process.

I am sure that they are taking bids as we speak. I would love to hear that negotiation. There is no honor among thieves. When there are no longer suckers to fleece they try to fleece each other. Hedrick probably has an "attorney" working on his options at this point. There are still plays to be made.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites