Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Company
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: John Harris - OUT

John Harris - OUT 09 Feb 2018 16:23 #11200

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 874
  • Thank you received: 148
John D. Harris, Vice President and General Manager of Cell Therapy of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company"), has tendered his notice of resignation from the Company, which resignation is effective as of May 1, 2018. Harris has indicated his intention to resign, though it is expected that he will be available to perform consulting services for the Company, as requested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 09 Feb 2018 16:24 #11201

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 874
  • Thank you received: 148
He sure is giving a lengthy advanced notice - unless of course, he was asked to resign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 09 Feb 2018 16:32 #11203

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2763
  • Thank you received: 199
Thanks WST.
Needs time to find his new gig I guess.
See my Lyons post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 09 Feb 2018 18:01 #11209

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 103
With Rickey, Naughton and Harris out (all related to cell therapy), CYTX is following GERN's path to spin off most of its cell therapy assets (possibly Habeo and even OA) and stay in limited areas in as a celution system manufacturer and let investigators to explore its applications (leading to PMAs, as in Japan and France). For good reasons, CYTX is not able to run successful pivotal clinical trials.Outside .investigators are able to do better jobs. CYTX Nanomed is now at the center stage.
Harris appears to do a good job, because he talks well and he appears to be very professional. Yet, his sales number has always been $ 1 million per Q (on average on an annual basis). Most of the works in Japan are done by his Japaneses colleagues. He is the spokesman for the US audience. In EU, sales is almost none. He changes jobs every two to three years in Japan. Yet, he still wants to stay in Japan for some good reasons, including his obligation to his Church (the Mormons).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 09 Feb 2018 21:28 #11210

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2763
  • Thank you received: 199
franshei
Well I have said in the past the Cytori KK was worth little if you look at sales and that hasn't changed....in fact they have gone down slightly due to the mix.
If we go with the KOOL theory we know they are low on Cash....have about $4 million left on their LOC and are in the process of trying to raise $17 million (less fees) To be honest I didn't look deep enough to see what the annual burn rate was...especially since they too seem to be in the mist of a reorganization of sorts.
If we take your $5 million example...we are talking about $0.06 a share (fully diluted) for a lot of the cell business...whatever that may entail.
It doesn't take much imagination to see how the PPS of CYTX could indeed suffer once the spin wears off. I also wonder how Oxford et al views this ? Would some of our debt also go with KOOL ?
Then KOOL still has to run trials for say scleroderma at least in the USA it would seem. Quite a lot to consider with only $21 million or so to play with.
Note I am assuming KOOL debt also has covenants that they are close to violating with current cash levels. If someone is more familiar, please post.

***CYTX Nanomed is now at the center stage.***
I can agree with you here.
Hirings also point in this direction.
Can we trust them to get this ball rolling with out additional delays or screw-ups ? That requires some leap of faith...LOL :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 07:01 #11216

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3295
  • Thank you received: 1110

franshei wrote: With Rickey, Naughton and Harris out (all related to cell therapy), CYTX is following GERN's path to spin off most of its cell therapy assets (possibly Habeo and even OA) and stay in limited areas in as a celution system manufacturer and let investigators to explore its applications (leading to PMAs, as in Japan and France). For good reasons, CYTX is not able to run successful pivotal clinical trials.Outside .investigators are able to do better jobs. CYTX Nanomed is now at the center stage.
Harris appears to do a good job, because he talks well and he appears to be very professional. Yet, his sales number has always been $ 1 million per Q (on average on an annual basis). Most of the works in Japan are done by his Japaneses colleagues. He is the spokesman for the US audience. In EU, sales is almost none. He changes jobs every two to three years in Japan. Yet, he still wants to stay in Japan for some good reasons, including his obligation to his Church (the Mormons).


Yes- the re-organization which took place last year, when major human resource assets, responsible for the development of CCT and Celution were let go- folks like Min Zhu and Ken Kleinhenz, who are now followed by Harris ( I presume, he was asked to resign- remember the IDIS desaster?) smells like a spin-off of all or most of the CCT assets will follow and Cytori will continue as a nano business. The postponement of RELIEF is another indication.

I do hope Calhoun will have gathered financial back-up and knowing him a bit, he surely would prefer a listed outfit more than a private venture.

The appearance of the Swiss seem to point to that. A take-over of a competitor I rule out, since all SC Companies are poor church-rats without any cash and in the same boat as Cytori basically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 07:47 #11218

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1278
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote:

franshei wrote: With Rickey, Naughton and Harris out (all related to cell therapy), CYTX is following GERN's path to spin off most of its cell therapy assets (possibly Habeo and even OA) and stay in limited areas in as a celution system manufacturer and let investigators to explore its applications (leading to PMAs, as in Japan and France). For good reasons, CYTX is not able to run successful pivotal clinical trials.Outside .investigators are able to do better jobs. CYTX Nanomed is now at the center stage.
Harris appears to do a good job, because he talks well and he appears to be very professional. Yet, his sales number has always been $ 1 million per Q (on average on an annual basis). Most of the works in Japan are done by his Japaneses colleagues. He is the spokesman for the US audience. In EU, sales is almost none. He changes jobs every two to three years in Japan. Yet, he still wants to stay in Japan for some good reasons, including his obligation to his Church (the Mormons).


Yes- the re-organization which took place last year, when major human resource assets, responsible for the development of CCT and Celution were let go- folks like Min Zhu and Ken Kleinhenz, who are now followed by Harris ( I presume, he was asked to resign- remember the IDIS desaster?) smells like a spin-off of all or most of the CCT assets will follow and Cytori will continue as a nano business. The postponement of RELIEF is another indication.

I do hope Calhoun will have gathered financial back-up and knowing him a bit, he surely would prefer a listed outfit more than a private venture.

The appearance of the Swiss seem to point to that. A take-over of a competitor I rule out, since all SC Companies are poor church-rats without any cash and in the same boat as Cytori basically.


Fas, in light of paragraph 1 above, what is your estimate of the potential value of CYTX as a Nano business, and what would you expect as a valuation of the other assets to be sold or partnered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 08:56 #11219

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3295
  • Thank you received: 1110

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, in light of paragraph 1 above, what is your estimate of the potential value of CYTX as a Nano business, and what would you expect as a valuation of the other assets to be sold or partnered?


The combined value of the two segments are presently valued by the market (fully diluted)at about 25 Mio$. What I think that the true value of the individual assets are, are of no relevance to anybody.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 09:14 #11220

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1278
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, in light of paragraph 1 above, what is your estimate of the potential value of CYTX as a Nano business, and what would you expect as a valuation of the other assets to be sold or partnered?


The combined value of the two segments are presently valued by the market (fully diluted)at about 25 Mio$. What I think that the true value of the individual assets are, are of no relevance to anybody.


Fas, last week you gave an estimate of about 2 billion for what you thought was the true value of all CYTX assets - I was not trying to put you on the spot with my latest question - I truly value your opinion - after all these years, no one knows more about CYTX then you do - what I am trying to get a handle on right now is whether my estimate of $5 is even realistic anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 11:07 #11221

  • waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Has anyone on this board stopped to step outside the corporate considerations and business plan bullshit speculation and addressed these resignations from a personal perspective? Take a look at the history of this company merely by spending time on this site. This company has lied, committed fraud, withheld mounds of material information, literally and illegally swindled thousands of people out of hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of many, many years. That’s a lot of people. That’s a lot of money. There’s bound to be many vengeful, “bad” seeds amongst those screwed and swindled. Look at the stock chart. What would it feel like working for such a company? Consider all these things. Consider both the legal and personal threats that lie in the wake of all remaining executives and board members. This is real life, folks. This isn’t television. Has it not crossed anyone’s mind that Harris, Rickey, and Naughton are merely more humane and intelligent and have simply had enough of the lies and deceit, the broken hearts and destroyed families that resulted, and now simply fear for their life and freedom? Perhaps Hedrick is the only fool too stupid to not walk away. Clearly he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Perhaps Tiago is a desperate and poor judge of character and merely following Hedrick’s footsteps which ultimately will lead him to doom. I mentioned long ago that no person of substance would remain long under the leadership of Hedrick. That’s common sense coming from a person of much substance and experience. This company and its leaders are in a world of shit. Make no mistake about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 12:29 #11222

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3295
  • Thank you received: 1110

This company and its leaders are in a world of shit. Make no mistake about it.


Waddle,

I think I know what you are saying, but "The Company" are the assembly of individuals you mentioned, who could be individually humane and intelligent, but still committed fraud, withheld mounds of information etc etc. "The Company" is not a robot guiding those things.
Even I, who has been what Calhoun used to call- a Key Opinion Leader- on the CCT tech has received threads, since I purposely keep my identity public, also as a motive to stay honest and responsible.
It is unclear to me, how humane and honest people could create such a mess- at least, telling like it is and being honest about the cruel money world of BP producing poison for patients and than joining that world with the Azaya acquisition still has me baffled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 13:06 #11223

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3295
  • Thank you received: 1110

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, last week you gave an estimate of about 2 billion for what you thought was the true value of all CYTX assets - I was not trying to put you on the spot with my latest question - I truly value your opinion - after all these years, no one knows more about CYTX then you do - what I am trying to get a handle on right now is whether my estimate of $5 is even realistic anymore.


Rodney- let me explain with some "spreadsheet cowboy reality".

In my active life as a corporate controller, I was mainly busy with pushing down corporate "continuous improvement" projects down the throats of the organizations (plants) and people reporting to my boss and myself.. But I also spent a lot of time coordinating, evaluating and making 1-3-5 year plans myself. These plans - which were all excel spreadsheets- were extremely detailed and sophisticated- drilling down to a lot of detail by linking all sheets to a master level with "what if" testing capability. I assure you- those plans were "real" and an effective way of managing a business.

Now- analysts do that too- some are good at it, some are clueless- like Kolbert. I tried once- in 2008 I believe, to make one for Cytori, based on corporate guidance and a base model that Brian Gagnon send me. I gave up after 6 months, since there was no resemblance to reality.
That has been missing at Cytori- no credibility in meeting targets and is the reason why we have this PPS. DOV tried again in 2015 - which was very admirable and realistic at the time (it seemed), but here, we are again- no resemblance to present reality.

I do not have a spreadsheet backing up my 2- 2,5 Bio claim, Its just a gut feeling long-term. It is the present and past that counts and that tells folks- no credibility- reality is a 25 Mio market cap and that is why you can forget your 5$. Reality is simply a 40-50% premium to market value i.e 50 cents at present.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

John Harris - OUT 10 Feb 2018 13:54 #11224

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1278
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, last week you gave an estimate of about 2 billion for what you thought was the true value of all CYTX assets - I was not trying to put you on the spot with my latest question - I truly value your opinion - after all these years, no one knows more about CYTX then you do - what I am trying to get a handle on right now is whether my estimate of $5 is even realistic anymore.


Rodney- let me explain with some "spreadsheet cowboy reality".

In my active life as a corporate controller, I was mainly busy with pushing down corporate "continuous improvement" projects down the throats of the organizations (plants) and people reporting to my boss and myself.. But I also spent a lot of time coordinating, evaluating and making 1-3-5 year plans myself. These plans - which were all excel spreadsheets- were extremely detailed and sophisticated- drilling down to a lot of detail by linking all sheets to a master level with "what if" testing capability. I assure you- those plans were "real" and an effective way of managing a business.

Now- analysts do that too- some are good at it, some are clueless- like Kolbert. I tried once- in 2008 I believe, to make one for Cytori, based on corporate guidance and a base model that Brian Gagnon send me. I gave up after 6 months, since there was no resemblance to reality.
That has been missing at Cytori- no credibility in meeting targets and is the reason why we have this PPS. DOV tried again in 2015 - which was very admirable and realistic at the time (it seemed), but here, we are again- no resemblance to present reality.

I do not have a spreadsheet backing up my 2- 2,5 Bio claim, Its just a gut feeling long-term. It is the present and past that counts and that tells folks- no credibility- reality is a 25 Mio market cap and that is why you can forget your 5$. Reality is simply a 40-50% premium to market value i.e 50 cents at present.


Thanks for the response - I too spent many of my working years as an Asst Controller and then Controller of a Company that grew to $5 biilion in revenues - the last 5 years before I chose early retirement I was the CFO of that Company - so I know of what you speak regarding spread-sheets and plans.

PS - hoping that your last paragraph turns out to be something much better than you indicated, although recent SP action seems not to be on my side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 11 Feb 2018 12:25 #11227

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS
In December, I had several email communications with Tiago Girao and I have come to some understanding that Harris has tried very hard to make Cytori KK a success to meet the original plan for make 2018 a breakeven year for the corporate cell therapy business. Yet his efforts have virtually failed. He has obviously failed his earlier agreement (contract) with the company. After much thinking, I have also come to the conclusion that he has been let go (very similar situation as for Calhoun).
President Trump clearly indicates in the State of Union address Generic and SuperGeneric (such as ATI 0918) drugs are things for the future, in order to cut down US medical expenses.
As we have all come to realize now Cytori Nanomedicine is becoming our new focus. Tiago Girao and I have many communications on this topic in the past 12 months. All the new hires are really for this segment of the business. Harris' salary and compensation and ineffective traveling expenses are enough to cover the salaries and benefits for the 4 new employees. John Kirk's continuing support of the company is shown by his stock ownership. Tiago Girao had also told me that John Kirk is very supportive of the company in many ways.
I personally think San Antonio ATI 0918 (scale up) manufacturing and stability testings are now going on in much higher speed than before (for near mid year EU ANDA submission).
However, I believe an EU distributorship is more likely at this point. Without a completed US bioequivalency trial (cost is actually very small - about $ 1 million now- used to be below $ 250,000), it would be hard to find a decent pharma partnership. Yet, there is a company located without 100 miles from San Diego, CYTX may find an audience and they have done similar collaboration and further development. The Chinese founded company is Watson. They have very deep pocket. Of course there are many others that I can name in California (Orange County and San Francisco).
Even with a distributor for ATI 918, the potential revenue (even at very early stages of sales and marketing) would far, far exceed what John Harris can do (Tiago Girao agrees this whole heartily).
Hedrick does not know oncology and biopharmaceutics. With or without his presence as CEO, the company needs a clinical pharmacolgist/medical oncologist to move ATI 0918 US bioequivalency trail and lipo taxo phase 2.
To support all the new endeavors, CYTX should sell most if not all its cell therapy assets if they can find a buyers.
At certain point in the future, the company may have to change its name to reflect the company's main buisness.
PS 1. Hedrick may still kick around for a reason that people may forget: when AZA was acquired, he mentioned that CYTX would use AZA technologies to do cell free regenerarive medicines - so what the catch here or what is the hidden agenda.
PS 2. I personally think CYTX many still keep some aspects of the cell therapy business: celution manufacturing, research sales (leading to PMAs with outside clinicals -just like Scleradec 2 and Japanese urinary incontinent study) and BARDA . Note: the BARDA contract for phase2 covers several years, because patient accrual would be very slow. Also, Hedick did ention that there was a protocol change end of 2017 initiated by BARDA. He mentioned that study initiation would be late.
PS 3. KOOL is only a pure speculation. If Xu would go in bed with Hedrick, new money has to come from China (subject to government approval). If the initial deal is for the scleroderma and related indications (with other future deals to acquire other assets), the CPI money can be shifted to the new phase 3 trials. Still, CYTX wants at least $ 5 m upfront payment (ongoing standard). If KOOL is indeed the company going after CYTX's assets, Gail Naughton is definitely has conflicts of interest here, as she is doing business with another Chinese competitor.
CYTX just like GERN may have a hard time finding a buyer for all or part of its cell therapy business (GERN had a fire sale to Michael West, yet Okama did badly under West -Okama talks and did nothing right, just like our Harris).

Just my thoughts and fairy tales.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 11 Feb 2018 13:20 #11228

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
I joined John Kapoor (both of us came from Buffalo) at Lyphomed from Pfizer. Lyphomed was one of the first generic injectables pharma. We started with $ 25,000 at Grand Avenue in Chicago and in 10 years, the annual sales were $ 100 m. At that time, John Kapoor sold the company to Fujisawa (now Astellas) for $ 1 B. Fujisawa did not know how to run a generic drug business and they sold most of the generic drug business to Patrick Soon-Shiong for probably $ 250 m - Patrick Soon-Shiong with the help of the old Lyphomed people turned the company into a $ 6 B company in less than10 years.
Patrick Soon-Shiong was a research MD at UCLA and he was able to get a patent for taxol in combination with albumin, which was was sold to Watson for $ 100 m - that was the money he used to buy the Fujisawa generic drug business.
So, if CYTX nanomedicine is run well, as John Kapoor's Neopharm (a liposomal cancer drug company, which is now Insys), I think there is still good future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 11 Feb 2018 14:43 #11229

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 789
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
I think no one here really knows if there is some kind of buyout or partial buyout of the cell therapy assets.
But, one thing is really strange in this FDA Cytx meeting re STAR PMA presubmission meeting.
.Before the presumed cancelled J P Morgan presentation in SF (I think about a week before), Tiago Girao indicated to me that the company would do a STAR update, when the FDA decision becomes materialized.
I think you and I have been waiting for some kind of PR in this regard. By now, several months after Hedrick indicated officially that such a FDA would take place after the holidays (Thanksgivings and Xmas), there is absolutely news. Now, they say the official FDA feedback is expected end of the the first Q.
Why such a long, long delay? Based on general FDA practice, official FDA feedback/in writing is due within one month after such a meeting. If the answer is no or negative, the reaction is known right away and the official feedback is also very quick. What are they working on? Very puzzling!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 11 Feb 2018 16:21 #11230

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1278
  • Thank you received: 18
Franshei, keep posting - your business experience is invaluable and you are able to get some good info from Tiago - other than Fas, you are the only one on this MB that has any clue from a fundamental standpoint what the hell is going on at this point in the CYTX evolution - THANKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 11 Feb 2018 22:09 #11231

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2763
  • Thank you received: 199
RS
***Fas, you are the only one on this MB that has any clue from a fundamental standpoint what the hell is going on at this point in the CYTX evolution - THANKS! ***

Agree, enjoy input from Fas and franshei, however, there are no fundamentals here. That's why we are a penny stock with most of its employees unemployed from the company. Oh yeah, and in debt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 12 Feb 2018 04:55 #11232

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1278
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: RS
***Fas, you are the only one on this MB that has any clue from a fundamental standpoint what the hell is going on at this point in the CYTX evolution - THANKS! ***

Agree, enjoy input from Fas and franshei, however, there are no fundamentals here. That's why we are a penny stock with most of its employees unemployed from the company. Oh yeah, and in debt.


HF, if you believe that is the case and since you have little or no ownership, why do you bother to even post on this MB (sometime at the hours of 3:30am - LOL) - notwithstanding, I actually believe that you have good technical analysis and a good history of the Company.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Harris - OUT 12 Feb 2018 06:09 #11233

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2763
  • Thank you received: 199
To my knowledge, there has never been a minimum investment level for lodge membership.
I guess I could also argue that disclosure of my core holdings denotes a certain level of integrity and also allows honest evaluation by other lodge members on my comments.
YMB's for example allow for multiple ID's where one can fake post , hide from a poor posting history or give ones own post positive ratings. This, to me, is a better system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites