TOPIC: Options for San Antonio employees

Options for San Antonio employees 10 Feb 2018 05:26 #11215

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Last nights (February 9th) announcement

Feb 09, 2018
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYTX) (the “Company”), announced today that the Compensation Committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock options on January 25, 2018 to four (4) new employees (the “Optionees”) exercisable for an aggregate of up to 16,000 shares of the Company's common stock (the “Option Shares”), with a per share exercise price of $0.455, which was the closing price of Cytori’s common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market on January 25, 2018. The stock options have a ten-year term and vest over a period of four years, with one quarter of the Option Shares vesting on the first anniversary of each Optionee’s employment commencement date with the Company, and with the remainder of the Option Shares vesting over the ensuing three years in thirty-six (36) equal, consecutive, monthly installments, in each case subject to each such Optionee’s continued employment with the Company as of the applicable vesting dates. The stock options are subject to the terms and conditions of the Company’s 2015 New Employee Incentive Plan and the stock option agreements pursuant to which the stock options have been granted.

The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the Optionees’ entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

In itself an announcement of total irrelevance, except for the fact that yes- the BOD met on January 25th- with important decisions like the departure of Rickey, but no decisions from the compensation Committee on Management options etc- either those will follow early next week or might take a few months.
Clearly- a Special Shareholder Meeting should have been called already also (in view of authorized shares), but for some odd reason hasnt been sofar.

We can expect some more turbulence....:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites