The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yes- it is crunch-time..

Yes- it is crunch-time.. 09 Apr 2018 10:46 #11648

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Again- Girao´s statement on a question from Kolbert, how they intend to manage the near future financially: - his answer-

We have a few things coming up that we are working on. That includes some potential milestones from current partners that we have that are coming due. (Red: I do not think using the plural form is correct. This is simply BARDA as Hedge also noted.)
We have activities related to business development that I can't really precisely tell you when it's going to happen, but we are having ongoing dialogues to partner one or more of our assets that could bring in some cash, and we will continue to look at ways that are as friendly as possible to shareholders “to leave” (?) (Red: I suppose he simply means, raise non-dilutive cash and in my view this could be a lot of things in view of the ongoing IIS clinics - my bet however, is an local ortho deal with a Japanese clinic/Company, for 10 Mio or so).
We have not given up. We are not giving up. And we will move this company forward. We have a lot of assets that we think are valuable and a lot of things that we can get to patients that are in need.

At present we have early April 2018- ASH is on May 18th- due date on Nasdaq $1 listing- September 5th and Oxford crunch-time also September 2018 until June 2019. Cash (if nothing happens) will have run out end September/October.
Special circumstances prevail : good and bad

• shareholder financing (another RO?) one can forget- nobody will buy into that any longer.

• Swiss “dropbox interest” to the tune of >15% of OS shares- they are not there to lose money.

• To me- Scleradec II chance for approval in Europe- is >80% with its 12 weeks primary end point- that would mean Japan and US will follow at some point in time.
  • We will get the employee option news pretty soon- that will raise some bad blood. We need some news that Cytori can raise cash- if not, all effort will be in vain anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Yes- it is crunch-time.. 09 Apr 2018 11:12 #11650

• myownhedgefund
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Thank you received: 199
    Fas...I know they said the have funds until end of Q3 but I done believe they took into account the 1.5 restricted cash for the Oxford debt.
    By my calculation the have until mid summer for something to happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
    Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
    This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites