The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: All Quiet On The Western Front

All Quiet On The Western Front 28 Oct 2018 07:55 #12309

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Silence on this board (understandably), but also silence from bankrupty candidate Cytori themselves.

Just a summary of facts from the last months, which everybody can interpret any way they like.

1. Only 1 news item since August 14 -the date of the Q2 call- namely the Orphan status of ATI-1123.
2. We are getting close to the Q3 call, which I guess will be dated as usual on a Thursday either November 8 or 15.
3. Lincoln Park must have been allowed to buy their contractually stipulated first portion of CYTX shares (380.000) on October 5 at a price of approx. 43 cents. They are worth 36 cents now.
4. The contractually agreed date (with Maxim) before which no money could be raised through an RO has passed (October 23)- that option exists again.
5. Last patient enrolled in Scleradec II in January must have had its 24 weeks data recorded early July and final data be available of the clinic round the forthcoming Q3 call.
6. Still no clarity exists where the 7 Mio due to Oxford at year-end will come from.
7. CYTXW will expire in December 2018, most likely worthless unless CYTX rises like phoenix from the ashes and climbs above 30$ or so. LOL
8. I do note some interest in CYTXZ occasionally.

Time will tell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

All Quiet On The Western Front 29 Oct 2018 10:12 #12310

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
They always seem to push the quarterly to the max latest, I figure Nov 15.
Beginning to look as though the French data will not be out by then.

All Quiet On The Western Front 29 Oct 2018 11:26 #12311

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Silence on this board (understandably), but also silence from bankrupty candidate Cytori themselves.

Just a summary of facts from the last months, which everybody can interpret any way they like.

1. Only 1 news item since August 14 -the date of the Q2 call- namely the Orphan status of ATI-1123.
2. We are getting close to the Q3 call, which I guess will be dated as usual on a Thursday either November 8 or 15.
3. Lincoln Park must have been allowed to buy their contractually stipulated first portion of CYTX shares (380.000) on October 5 at a price of approx. 43 cents. They are worth 36 cents now.
4. The contractually agreed date (with Maxim) before which no money could be raised through an RO has passed (October 23)- that option exists again.
5. Last patient enrolled in Scleradec II in January must have had its 24 weeks data recorded early July and final data be available of the clinic round the forthcoming Q3 call.
6. Still no clarity exists where the 7 Mio due to Oxford at year-end will come from.
7. CYTXW will expire in December 2018, most likely worthless unless CYTX rises like phoenix from the ashes and climbs above 30$ or so. LOL
8. I do note some interest in CYTXZ occasionally.

Time will tell.

/

Fas, regarding number 8, I recall the warrants are exercisable at 3.17 for about another two years - could some news and then a buyout make these under one cent warrants worth a shot???

All Quiet On The Western Front 29 Oct 2018 14:00 #12312

• fas

b767cpt wrote: They always seem to push the quarterly to the max latest, I figure Nov 15.
Beginning to look as though the French data will not be out by then.

Yes- they have been reporting since 2005 at the latest possible dates, but still within the Nasdaq rulebook - as most small caps do. Nothing wrong with that. If they have something "major" to report it would be good to coincide with that date because Q-reports always draw attention and media interest. My gut feeling is- if nothing has occurred by Thanksgiving we are up shits creek.

Rodney- both CYTXW and CYTXZ were issued AFTER the 15 to 1 split, but before the 1 to 10 split.I never understood the price of CYTXW and I assume the buyers of those warrants did neither.
But, yes- in view of the short term gamble on survival of CYTX, it makes more sense to me, since we are looking at a total loss situation or not- to buy some CYTXZ for a few hundred $ than CYTX for a few thousand $.
My recollection is that the CYTXZ warrant price was 0,33 $, split adjusted 3,33 and has a useful life of about 2 years compared to CYTXW 2,55+something, split adjusted >30 and due in December 2018.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

All Quiet On The Western Front 29 Oct 2018 14:06 #12313

• fas
Oh yeah- forgot to write- in case of a buy-out the listed warrants will probably both be a total loss, but somehow I do not believe any longer that a buy-out will happen, which I think is good.

All Quiet On The Western Front 30 Oct 2018 06:55 #12314

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Oh yeah- forgot to write- in case of a buy-out the listed warrants will probably both be a total loss, but somehow I do not believe any longer that a buy-out will happen, which I think is good.

/

Fas, you think that CYTXZ will be worthless in a buyout because 3.33 is not possible or for some other technical reason?

All Quiet On The Western Front 30 Oct 2018 07:30 #12315

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, you think that CYTXZ will be worthless in a buyout because 3.33 is not possible or for some other technical reason?

Yes- since with a complete buy-out/take-over the premium to market i.e. presently 0,35, is seldom over 100%, let alone the 1000% required for CYTXZ to come into the money. A sale of part of the business for cash and/or a share swop would again be a different thing, since in that case Cytori could continue as a listed and ongoing concern.

All Quiet On The Western Front 30 Oct 2018 08:43 #12316

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, you think that CYTXZ will be worthless in a buyout because 3.33 is not possible or for some other technical reason?

Yes- since with a complete buy-out/take-over the premium to market i.e. presently 0,35, is seldom over 100%, let alone the 1000% required for CYTXZ to come into the money. A sale of part of the business for cash and/or a share swop would again be a different thing, since in that case Cytori could continue as a listed and ongoing concern.

/

Yes, there would obviously have to be news events that would take the stock to the $2 or so area prior to a buyout in order for the CYTXZ warrants to be in the money.

All Quiet On The Western Front 09 Nov 2018 12:49 #12338

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Activity and volume in CYTXZ very interesting today (particularly considering that CYTX is quiet) - I still believe that it is worth a shot at these below penny prices (last trade at .007) - never know what might happen???

All Quiet On The Western Front 09 Nov 2018 13:28 #12339

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Activity and volume in CYTXZ very interesting today (particularly considering that CYTX is quiet) - I still believe that it is worth a shot at these below penny prices (last trade at .007) - never know what might happen???

Yes- in the present situation, a future or a total loss, something like a "rien ne va plus" bet on CYTXZ would be cheapest. I covered my behind with them plenty enough already.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites