The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 27 May 2019 04:04 #12902

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Tomorrow is the ASH. Voting was open until the 24th- so is closed now, unless one shows up at Callan Road.

Pretty weird to have shareholders vote on things effecting the future without having communicated the "new" business plan.

Anyway- thats Cytori for you.

File Attachment:

File Name: ASH-052819_proxy_statement.pdf
File Size: 52,365 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 27 May 2019 11:15 #12903

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks Fas. Going to try to make it for first time. Board: let me know if any serious questions. I'll ask if attending.

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 27 May 2019 12:23 #12904

• fas
That is an excellent idea. I could think of many things regarding the past, but main thing in view of BARDA would be -

what happened to the CTX-2 after it was announced as the new platform - I believe in mid 2018- dumped, scratched? Or maybe still part of Cytori´s IP?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 27 May 2019 13:04 #12905

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Good questions Fas. Will add to my BARDA Ques. Let's see what they are willing to say. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 28 May 2019 18:21 #12906

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Did make it to meeting but found out it is to be formally postponed until June 18th. There was insufficient quorum for R/S approval but definitely strong interest for those who did vote. Except for BARDA, Cytori has divested all other cell therapy assets and new strategy to be conveyed. Not sure about CTX-2 roll out but it seems that key benefits of CTX-2 (software upgrades, etc) have been implemented in machines used by BARDA trial.
Summary: announcement coming soon on board meeting to decide R/S and we shall see what happens come June.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg, b767cpt

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 28 May 2019 22:17 #12907

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
A quorum may have been easier if they didn't have to reverse split everyone into oblivion.
I wouldn't be surprised if what little is left of Cytori isn't sold soon as well.
With someone or somewhere those shares exist and maybe that is what they want...a final end game.

:bang:

Annual Stockholders Meeting 05-28-19 29 May 2019 06:39 #12908

• fas
Thanks SH-
I still think a portable hand-held device would make the BARDA contract a lot more valuable for the reasons provided before. I smell a divestiture or possibly a cancellation of the contract with some severance money.

Anyway- the filing had at the beginning a line in there that the event would be webcasted. There was no such thing on the website (which is a pretty darn mess) at present, so one could have expected the happenings of the day before.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites