The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corporate update CC on July 15.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 11 Jul 2019 23:47 #13005

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) “the Company” will provide a live webcast to discuss its new company direction following two recent asset sales and highlight key anticipated milestones on July 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914

Conference ID: 2486739

Prior to the webcast, the Company will issue a press release containing pertinent information. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Corporate update CC on July 15. 12 Jul 2019 05:03 #13006

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) “the Company” will provide a live webcast to discuss its new company direction following two recent asset sales and highlight key anticipated milestones on July 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914

Conference ID: 2486739

Prior to the webcast, the Company will issue a press release containing pertinent information. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

/

May possibly double the SP at least for some period of time - may be a good trade??

Corporate update CC on July 15. 15 Jul 2019 09:31 #13007

• fas
I do not know whether a trade would be called for- Cytori has known only one direction the past 5 years that Hedrick was CEO and that was down.

Anyway- I have been wondering why Hedrick is still CEO of a chemo therapy Company, if no excursion in the SC field is planned. Even possible that the CTX-2 crops up again for the RELIEF trial? Or possibly that that one is stopped or disposed of. The clinicaltrials.gov record is still "recruiting" since February, although no patient has been enrolled. Something has to come on that score.

The fate of ATI-0981 surely will be discussed and further development of the other "goodie". :puke:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Corporate update CC on July 15. 15 Jul 2019 11:15 #13008

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: I do not know whether a trade would be called for- Cytori has known only one direction the past 5 years that Hedrick was CEO and that was down.

Anyway- I have been wondering why Hedrick is still CEO of a chemo therapy Company, if no excursion in the SC field is planned. Even possible that the CTX-2 crops up again for the RELIEF trial? Or possibly that that one is stopped or disposed of. The clinicaltrials.gov record is still "recruiting" since February, although no patient has been enrolled. Something has to come on that score.

The fate of ATI-0981 surely will be discussed and further development of the other "goodie". :puke:

/

Maybe you misunderstood - I meant a quick trade - I bought a bunch in the .23 area on Friday - I think that I can sell those for a 50% profit tomorrow - can't imagine the news later today will be negative!:yep: :nice:

Corporate update CC on July 15. 15 Jul 2019 12:05 #13009

• fas
You are probably right- one can hardly expect that they will announce their bankruptcy tonight, so I guess looking at the volume today, you were not the only one with that idea.

Anyway- good luck with the trade.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 03:34 #13010

• fas
Anybody listened to that confusing chatter last night?

I did for about 20 minutes, since I wasnt all that tired despite my gym day yesterday. What I understood is that ATI-1123 was going to be the focus because of the limited resources and they want to do a phase II on the candidate. Than Hedrick started to say that ATI-0891 would be less the focus (an almost market ready finished product????????), before there was a technical breakdown and the transmission was stopped, which meant that I turned myself in.

Did it continue afterwards?

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 06:31 #13011

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Sorry Fas, I didnt listen.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 06:45 #13012

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***Prior to the webcast, the Company will issue a press release containing pertinent information. ***

Of course in the July 11th release the above statement was included which also didnt happen.
So sloppy, so Cytori !

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 06:59 #13013

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Anybody listened to that confusing chatter last night?

I did for about 20 minutes, since I wasnt all that tired despite my gym day yesterday. What I understood is that ATI-1123 was going to be the focus because of the limited resources and they want to do a phase II on the candidate. Than Hedrick started to say that ATI-0891 would be less the focus (an almost market ready finished product????????), before there was a technical breakdown and the transmission was stopped, which meant that I turned myself in.

Did it continue afterwards?

I was out and missed the webcast, but it certainly doesn't appear that my "trade" is going to work out as planned - I should have sold yesterday when it got over .30 around 3:00pm.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 08:33 #13014

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I listened as I took a bike ride on a boardwalk on Long Island. Sound quality was weak. No questions asked. No mention of cash position. Thought I heard Hedrick said they were abandoning generic and going for a proprietary formulation but I haven't followed this oncology closely enough to be sure. Cytori name will be history shortly. No mention of why Hedrick gets paid so much. No explanation of why they failed in stem therapy business. Searching for partners that, IMHO, will never develop.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 09:30 #13015

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
What happened to that $200 million market opp. for 0891 ? LOLOLOL
They used to be so proud of the $2 million in annual sales out of Japan and yet they couldnt even make a horrible deal to get the same from 0891 or a outright sale ??????? IMHO there is more to this story.
I am also sure they left out the millions and years needed to run a phase 2 and then phase 3 trials for 1123 and a partner at this stage would leave peanuts for any shareholders left. A argument Hedrick himself made on holding off on a 0891 partner until further along on development.
The double talk in amazing !!!!!!!
I have no timeline to offer but $0 coming, no doubt. I dont know if even a outright sale of the company is viable.

Corporate update CC on July 15. 16 Jul 2019 10:25 #13016

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: What happened to that $200 million market opp. for 0891 ? LOLOLOL
They used to be so proud of the $2 million in annual sales out of Japan and yet they couldnt even make a horrible deal to get the same from 0891 or a outright sale ??????? IMHO there is more to this story.
I am also sure they left out the millions and years needed to run a phase 2 and then phase 3 trials for 1123 and a partner at this stage would leave peanuts for any shareholders left. A argument Hedrick himself made on holding off on a 0891 partner until further along on development.
The double talk in amazing !!!!!!!
I have no timeline to offer but $0 coming, no doubt. I dont know if even a outright sale of the company is viable.

Yes, the ballgame seems to be in the ninth inning with 2 outs and very little chance of winning (notwithstanding the Rays miracle last night against the Yankees ).:cry:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites