• Page:

TOPIC: John Kenneth Fraser

John Kenneth Fraser 18 Sep 2019 06:40 #13239

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
As a kiwi I was interested to know where my compatriot would end up.
He looks to have found a position in the field he knows best, regenerative medicine.

angiocrinebioscience.com/executive-leadership/

I wish him well. Personally I believe ADRC worked and CYTX's failure was based on many factors.
Too simple a solution is not financially defensible.
ADRC failed because they could not be owned and the process/equipment could be easily replicated.
ADRC for fistula was/is a no brainer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

John Kenneth Fraser 18 Sep 2019 08:16 #13240

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yeah- so do I. That it works I mean. In some form it surely will make a come back. Just like gene therapy did, I think or will go into the practice of medicine, after some governments see cost savings in health care as an un-avoidable step and realize that there is nothing safer.

Anyway- I read something this week that US citizens distrust Big Pharma the very most (55%) of all industries and only 15% trust them fully- rest undecided. I would go for Quaker Oats first- but what the hell. So- there is a lot of movement and a lot of pressure, which will only become bigger.

Just on a personal note- from our early days in SC science, you will surely will remember Philippe Menache, the cardiologist who did the cardiac muscle myocites trials for BioHeart very very early in the century (2000-2003) - he treated Schumacher in Paris with some SC, who has been in coma for 6 years now. Apparently he woke up after the treatment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites