The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: This is NOT the Company I know

This is NOT the Company I know 06 Apr 2014 07:33 #1517

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

I knew that if Hedrick had his say, the portraying and presentation by Cytori of themselves would be extremely conservative. I just for comparisons sake listened to the Alliance presentation in New York of late March, when things ought to have been known by Hedrick (by the way. the BOD vote was unanimous)

This is NOT the Company I know:

that has
1. EU specific approval for fistula after Crohn´s since 2010 and for which reimbursement applications should be filed in various EU countries.
2. EU specific approval for various wound healing applications (trauma, radiation, burns etc) since 2012 and for which reimbursement applications should be filed in various EU countries.
3. Has a 290 patient orthopedic study running in Switzerland, which surely will attract the interest of some ortho players sooner or later assuming it is successful (which can reasonably be assumed by now)
4. Has a bunch of ortho/sports medicine related studies in process or finished, with a gigantic market potential, which one should be able to leverage in the US in view of the favorable device regulation there.
5. Has a commercial Company - Okyanos- which will treat cardiac patients perfectly legal in the EU and Bahama´s in the next months.
6. Has excellent results in the auto-immune area with treating scleroderma hands and expanding the study to 500 patients!!
7. Has a 40 patient CLI /PAD study recently completed in Nagoya Japan , which normally should immediately lead into reimbursement in Japan as soon as legislation is finally introduced, which one can anticipate in October- November 2014.
8. Has already a pivotal study in Japan underway for SUI, which should soon lead to reimbursement even WITHOUT new Japanese legislation
9. Has more than 9 studies else where on cardiac/ organ related studies on this globe probably including one in the US: (NIH)

No- my Company is a lot more mature than the one Hedrick was presenting. :bang: :bash: :bash: :bash:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside, d9dozrman, cytxer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

This is NOT the Company I know 06 Apr 2014 10:25 #1518

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Fas can I send this list over to Cytori IR and ask them to confirm if this is fact?
Why has this not been promoted? We need WST to write an article to shed some light on this subject

This is NOT the Company I know 06 Apr 2014 10:58 #1519

• fas
Be my guest Joey.

WST can write all the articles he wants- but I think he is more a "corporate follower" instead of the maverick which I can be classified as. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

This is NOT the Company I know 06 Apr 2014 15:27 #1521

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Impressive list of under appreciated potential catalysts. CYTX management appears to have chosen to not dwell on those catalysts where it is not a protagonist. Their inability in the past to control or accurately predict timelines has led them to this course of action.

It is up to investors to recognise the opportunities that CYTX presents. Management will not pump anymore, but that does not mean that the opportunities do not exist. As a shareholder it is very frustrating that the shareprice does not reflect its potential. :cry:

This will not remain the case forever. A lot of positive work has, and is being done. Sooner rather than later the market will realise the huge potential of the Celution system and ADRC. :grin:

This is NOT the Company I know 10 Apr 2014 09:30 #1534

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hi Mr. Maverick :bye: , I mean Fas, do you have a link to this:

Has a 290 patient orthopedic study running in Switzerland, which surely will attract the interest of some ortho players sooner or later assuming it is successful (which can reasonably be assumed by now).

Thanks.

This is NOT the Company I know 10 Apr 2014 09:50 #1535

• fas
Hi Ray-

Welcome to the Lodge- :winky:

Of course I have already written about it and in the article you also can find useful links:

ROBUST Trial
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wall Street Titan

This is NOT the Company I know 10 Apr 2014 11:23 #1536

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Well suprise I have not received a response from Megan at Cytori IR yet.Previously she would respond to my questions quickly. I will keep pushing for a response but not holding my breath.

This is NOT the Company I know 10 Apr 2014 13:54 #1538

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
FaS,

My thought was that you were referring to an osteoarthritis trial but this is also interesting. RTI Biologics is already marketing an off the shelf stem cell product in the U.S. using Athersys MAPCs: www.map3.com/home . The allograft is made from bone and donor MAPCs extracted from bone marrow from the same donor and is a commercial product.

This is NOT the Company I know 11 Apr 2014 09:13 #1539

• fas
Another example of a Company taking the short-cut of marketing a 361 product which really is a 351. :whistle:

Oh well- none of my business. :evil:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites