The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: wee-update on Deeside

wee-update on Deeside 12 May 2014 10:01 #1667

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Early April we discussed the apparent intent by Cytori to start producing Celutions in the UK- to be specific - at the industrial estate Deeside near Liverpool.
This was concluded after reading the job openings on the corporate website of Cytori.

If you look now- you still will find the same jobs available- not surprising if this is the ONLY way of looking for personnel for lower qualified grade employees. Publishing them on the page is probably a requirement- you get the folks by advertising locally in Britain of course.

Anyway- what was interesting was that recently an opening for a CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE was posted :

The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for the delivery of pre and post-sales support to Cytori’s customers in the EMEA region. He/she will work with a team of global Customer Service Associate(s) in the implementation of initiatives to increase customer satisfaction while also keeping oversight on key sales metrics to help drive revenue growth. The Customer Service Associate will also be responsible for implementing improved processes to streamline global order processing and will work with the Marketing and Sales team to assist with email campaigns, and various other sales support efforts.

[/b]

Good to see, since last year Cytori GmbH in Zug- Switzerland. which was responsible for local orders and customer service moved to a different address last year, which is simply a mailbox service. That means the office was closed after Eric Daniels, one of the brightest people who worked for Cytori left the Company in 2012.

Anyway- that was a "wee-update"- hopefully news from the UK will be flowing more regularly soon... :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites