Lorem's rep resigns from the board 21 Jul 2014 18:46 #1893

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
That was quick....LOL

See 8k filing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lorem's rep resigns from the board 22 Jul 2014 06:18 #1894

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Content Filing:

On July 15, 2014, Mr. Ruud J.P. Jona notified Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the "Company"), of his decision to resign from the Company's Board of Directors, such resignation to be effective immediately. Mr. Jona's decision to resign as a director did not involve any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company's operations, policies or practices.

Grapevine says- too much work on the BOD :grin: :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem's rep resigns from the board 22 Jul 2014 09:15 #1899

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Well there you have it FAS at Cytx people like to collect money , and free shares without putting in the work so that is a good explanation. I did post on this under another heading, but they should have come out with explanation as the filing leaves much to the imagination, which usually turns negative quickly based on history.

Lorem's rep resigns from the board 22 Jul 2014 10:07 #1900

• fas
yes- I agree.
An explanation from Marc apparently was "He is KTs appointee and did it as a favor and just changed his mind about coming to SD from Aus 4 times year."

Travelling can be burdensome, but that could be assumed from the start, so a pretty poor explanation or in case true- pretty poor job of Ruud Jona to accept in the first place. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem's rep resigns from the board 28 Jul 2014 15:11 #1914

• fas
The investor note on Lorem is a very good thing and improvement in communications- :cool:

By the way- David Oxley is now Senior Vice-President Emerging Markets and General manager Cytori China :grin:

We would like to provide you with a mid-year update on our previously announced partnership with Lorem Vascular. In November 2013, we announced that we had entered into a partnership with newly-formed Lorem Vascular to commercialize Cytori Cell Therapy in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia, with an initial focus on the cardiovascular, renal and diabetes markets.

Cytori partnered with Lorem Vascular, led by entrepreneur Mr. KT Lim, because we believe Mr. Lim has the dedication, connections and financial capability to build an outstanding Asian-focused regenerative medicine company based exclusively on Cytori Cell Therapy technology. Lorem Vascular and Mr. Lim in particular have been working diligently over the past two quarters to put in place its base of commercial operations in the licensed territories.

“As part of our strategy to form a broad network of regenerative medicine centers of excellence across Asia, led by some of the finest institutions in the world, Lorem Vascular has recently appointed our country director in Singapore to oversee market access and regulatory activities,” said Mr. Lim. “Singapore is an important hub of regenerative medicine and is home to some of Asia’s leading healthcare institutions in the region. Lorem Vascular has also recruited a country director and key staff for Malaysia.”

“Through these relationships, we have been having very encouraging meetings with relevant stakeholders and regulatory authorities,” Mr. Lim continued. “Leading physicians and healthcare institutions in Singapore and Malaysia have expressed strong interest in the Celution® technology, which confirms our strongly held belief in the value proposition of cell therapy and in Celution® as the core of this new paradigm in medicine.”

“We have been working closely with Lorem in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia over the past few months and are very pleased with the significant progress made thus far across the licensed territories,” said Dr. Marc Hedrick, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cytori. “In parallel, we have been working with the team at Lorem Vascular to prepare our application for Class I approval in China and anticipate the application to be filed this year on schedule. We are also talking to several physician investigators in China and see early interest there as well. We will provide additional updates on Lorem Vascular’s progress as they become available.”

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites