LLoyd Dean 20 Oct 2014 18:08 #2486

• mtpinman
  • mtpinman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
GONE!

Need I say more!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LLoyd Dean 20 Oct 2014 21:32 #2487

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
LONG LONG overdue !!!!! :bye:

Hopefully just a start in purging the BOD.

Thanks for posting.

LLoyd Dean 21 Oct 2014 06:01 #2488

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
The announcement text...which does not mention any intentions by Lloyd to jump from the Golden Gate bridge... :grin:

10/20/2014
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) announced today that Lloyd H. Dean has tendered his resignation as a member of the Board, effective November 1, 2014. Mr. Dean has served as a director of the Company since 2010 and served as Chairman of the Company’s Board of Directors from April 2011 until June 2013.

Mr. Dean said it has been an honor to serve the Company and its shareholders, but that given his significant imperatives as President and CEO of Dignity Health, in addition to his ongoing involvement in healthcare activities at the regional, state and national level, he would not be able to serve out the remainder of his term.

“Lloyd has made invaluable and impactful contributions to the Board and to the Company during his five years on the Board. We are thankful for Lloyd’s leadership over the past five years as the Company has undergone significant strategic, operational, and financial transformations,” said Marc Hedrick, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Cytori. “He brought fresh ideas grounded in his deep knowledge of the healthcare industry and the real-world dynamic between hospitals and medical technology companies. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.”

“I am proud of our accomplishments over the past five years as we have transformed Cytori and taken the lead in regenerative medicine,” said Mr. Dean. “I am sincerely grateful for the support I've received from the Board of Directors, our management team, and our stakeholders. I look forward to seeing the Company continue to grow and successfully execute on its long-term strategy. While I am transitioning as a member of the Board, I will remain a fan and shareholder of Cytori.”

I have really expected him to go first, since he also has some adequate arguments. There are several others on the Board that should go too and since evrything appears to have to go in an "amicable" fashion, have to think of good reasons... :evil: :puke:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

LLoyd Dean 21 Oct 2014 07:58 #2490

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***“Lloyd has made invaluable and impactful contributions*** :puke:

Nice spin but my translation:
Misleading statements and over compensating failure !!!!

***“I am proud of our accomplishments over the past five years as we have transformed Cytori***
You sure did...90% price declines dont happen by themselves...LOL

I was wrong though as after he stepped down as COB I expected him to be gone by the last shareholders meeting...off by a few months but happy another destructive force is removed. This BOD should be whittled down to 5.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites