The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upcoming news flow..

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 12:08 #3496

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
After the first patient treated in OA and the orphan status in the EU one can speak of some momentum in the stock, with as everybody knows- the cash situation also in need of having to be addressed within the next 5-7 weeks or so.

Of course- the annual results are due within 2 weeks or so too...so a lot could happen in a short time frame ...either positive or negative... :whistle:

Like this orphan status, I think there are heaps of potential news features to drive the stock upwards.....why don't we combine our xxx shades of grey matter and make up a list of potential highlights.... :grin: I think we all know what could happen if Hedrick has to do another secondary again.. :puke:

But anyway- just the good stuff pls

A first one from me- Class I device approval for Celution in China. I do think Wall Street will like that one :grin: :yep: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 12:33 #3497

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Whats the point of the good stuff with more dilution coming. In typical cytori form they won't dilute until shareprice is back down in the .40's
It's all kind of pointless whwn the stock is completely manipilated and controlled by the MM's that are day trading. :puke:

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 12:34 #3498

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
First of all, it's amazing nothing has happened in Japan, That to me is a big red flag...

However, I think we have a china news and a Chris news soon. Since Chris is going to make millions from the deal, I just hope he will leave some for the company, or make the deal big enough for us as well..

China news is the BIG WILD card. it could be huge or not, depending on restrictions and timeline, etc...

Did anyone hear about Olympus devices and superbugs? hope our machines are as clean as company claims them to be since superbugs are the next big :KO:

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 13:05 #3501

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Whats the point of the good stuff with more dilution coming. In typical cytori form they won't dilute until shareprice is back down in the .40's
It's all kind of pointless whwn the stock is completely manipulated and controlled by the MM's that are day trading.

Hey Michael,- I am seeing a guy here in Germany, who is a homeopath, a shrink and several other things all in one. For the first time in my life , I am even paying for that private pleasure. :whistle:

One thing he taught me already- it brings nothing to be negative about something you are (or seem to be) committed to. Try to see the positive side in the developments and it will cheer you up. Attitude can bring new meaning to life and maybe even you will be surprised in a few weeks by seeing your losses reduced and a pathway to IE , which we all knew should be there but was screwed up (so far) by CC et al.

Of course- this all assumes non-dilutive financing and a positive RothCo- would be a nice change for us all surely. :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 13:24 #3504

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

cytxer wrote: First of all, it's amazing nothing has happened in Japan, That to me is a big red flag...

However, I think we have a china news and a Chris news soon. Since Chris is going to make millions from the deal, I just hope he will leave some for the company, or make the deal big enough for us as well..

China news is the BIG WILD card. it could be huge or not, depending on restrictions and timeline, etc...

Did anyone hear about Olympus devices and superbugs? hope our machines are as clean as company claims them to be since superbugs are the next big :KO:

HEY speaking of SUPERBUGS - with STUXNET out of control and infecting all these reactors, the reality is that sets the backdrop for why BARDA should RAMP up FDA approval for radiation burns. A prudent measure if I do say so myself.

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 14:32 #3505

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
events-triggers Über allem positiv Partnerdeal mit much Money und anerkanntem medizinischem Partner- Herz USA !!!
2015 06. Jan Abstimmung über mögliche Aktienanzahl von 145 Mio auf 290 Mio und Wandlung Convertibe and warrants
negativ Kursrelevant TO APPROVE AN AMENDMENT TO OUR AMENDED AND RESTATED CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION TO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF AUTHORIZED SHARES OF COMMON STOCK FROM 145,000,000 SHARES TO 290,000,000 SHARES.
TO APPROVE, PURSUANT TO NASDAQ MARKETPLACE RULES 5635(B) AND 5635(D), THE ISSUANCE OF SHARES OF COMMON STOCK UPON CONVERSION OF OUR SERIES A 3.6% CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK AND EXERCISE OF WARRANTS TO PURCHASE SHARES OF OUR COMMON STOCK.

2015 12. Jan company has been selected to present at the Biotech Showcase™ at 3:30 PM Pacific Time (6:30 PM Eastern Time) on Monday, January 12, 2015. The presentation will take place in the C-Mission II room at the Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel in San Francisco.
nicht Kursrelevant
2015 14. Jan Dinesh Khanna hosting an information session dedicated to its planned STAR pivotal trial and scleroderma, featuring principal investigator Dr. Dinesh Khanna. The session will be held from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM at the Prescott Hotel, San Francisco,

2015 Feb Q4 Zahlen (hoher Restjahresumsatz Produkt mit niedriger burn rate) und Veröffentlichung Apollo Daten
positiv Kursrelevant
2015 Q2 ?? China Approval Celution, triggert einen Kauf von 5 Mio $ Produkte

2015 Q1 ?? Japanmarkt erste Anwendung mit approval und reimbursement und Vermarktungspartner??

2015 May Q1 Zahlen

2015 July Start sceroderma trail
confidence
2015 June Start OA knee trail

2015 June Start burns trial Barda

2015 August Q2 Zahlen mit steigenden Product revenues KT-Lim, Okyanos und Japan??

2015 Sept Neues device CRT-2 fertig, Beginn Vertrieb

2016 Q1 positive 6 Monatsdaten von allen trails

holdi

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 14:34 #3506

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
*** I think we all know what could happen if Hedrick has to do another secondary again.. :puke:***

With such high early morning volume and in total during the day, maybe they sold some shares "at the money" That would be news, not necessarily positive but not necessarily negative either.

I would consider the China device approval news positive but to date Wall St does not seem to care about China or Lorem. It would be nice if that perception changed.

Non-Dilutive partnership...."show me" as I believe any partnership will include a sale of shares. Thus dilutive.

Upcoming news flow.. 24 Feb 2015 15:56 #3509

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Best to be honest with yourself and others. Nothing about Cytori is in my control except for my choice to sell, which I haven't or to buy which I won't until they show me something with they haven't. The least healthy thing to do is to delude yourself. There is absolutely nothing to be positive about when it comes to Cytori unless you want to pretend that dilution is not around the corner. I believe nothing I am told by this team as they have yet to be forthright . I am not going to be a cheer leader here unless there is a reason to be one. Perhaps if mangement would, answer some of our questions, that we have been waiting on for close to a year it seems, or could execute on something. In the meantime I remain a disgruntled stuck holder that has been completely fooled by the lies , told by this management team and discouraged by it's inept management style. The damage has been done and mentaly I have accepted that the odds are I loose my entire investment and that has caused much pain, to my family,friends and associates who were entagled in this spider web of lies as well. It is what it is.

Upcoming news flow.. 25 Feb 2015 12:42 #3523

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
CYTX may now get some more cash, when warrants at 57 cents are exercised. Does it mean the PPS will drop (dilution factor and selling of these new shares), before going up again?

Upcoming news flow.. 25 Feb 2015 14:25 #3524

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

franshei wrote: CYTX may now get some more cash, when warrants at 57 cents are exercised. Does it mean the PPS will drop (dilution factor and selling of these new shares), before going up again?

The PPS will only drop if the holders of the warrants put their new shares on the market... increasing supply.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites