The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 24 Mar 2015 10:38 #3937

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
My personal rather substantial holding of 2,59$ warrants expired unfortunately worthless in September last year. Thanks to Cytori leadership. :vegas: :vegas:

Some folks of that leadership team (minus former chairman Ron Henriksen), but including Marc Hedrick himself and David Rickey still have warrants from the May 2009 "Friends of Cytori" secondary, which expired in May 2014 also but were extended for one year, with raising it conversion price though... :whistle:

In May 2014, we and 47 holders of warrants to purchase a total of 3,156,238 shares of the Company’s common stock, issued in a private offering in May 2009, agreed to extend the expiration date of the warrants from May 14, 2014 to May 14, 2015 and increase the exercise price of the warrants from $2.62 per share to $3.50 per share pursuant to an Amendment to Warrant to Purchase Common Stock. One holder of warrants did not agree to the Amendment, and their warrants, covering 38,500 shares of Common Stock, expired unexercised on May 14, 2014 in accordance with the original terms

Of course- as LT holders we have to track whether these "insiders" have more luck going forward... :grin: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 24 Mar 2015 10:55 #3939

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
What Marc did to our warrants was shameful, I will never forget his backstabbing. I minimized the damage, but it was not a very good few months, AT ALL. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 06 Apr 2015 10:09 #4078

• fas
Today is April 6th-

One month plus 8 days away from May 14th. After China approval news stock is trading between 1.30-1.35$

Major news required to get to 3.50$ :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 06 Apr 2015 18:50 #4087

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Maybe they will just extend them again...LOL !!!

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 06 Apr 2015 20:52 #4088

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Fas:

My guess is we make get additional positive news. I believe partners were hesitant to progress forward with CYTX lacking China approval. The approval is validation that Company will exist.

My guess is something in Japan.

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 07 Apr 2015 05:59 #4089

• fas
Hedge-

Extending might not be the "fairest" thing to do, especially considering the March 2009 warrants expiring last September.

But those warrants coming into the money, would be great- for all of us and for them, who deserve it really. Putting money into the Company back in 2009 wasnt a riskless affair. And it would mean 10 Mio to Cytori , which is better than using the ATM . :whistle:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 07 Apr 2015 10:02 #4099

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
The stock would need to nearly triple in a month. No that is not so bad!

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 07 Apr 2015 12:00 #4104

• fas

The stock would need to nearly triple in a month. No that is not so bad!

Fatboy-

I have been wrong about the stock for about 15 years, but have been "more right" on ADRCs than CC& Hedrick together since 2009. So let me try again on the stock since I have nothing to lose anyway-

I believe Girao is speaking the truth, when he tells DOV that they have not used the ATM about a week ago. I believe there was no incentive to do so since than.

So- they must be seeing another source of money than ATM, which can hardly be another secondary, since that would be rather "late in the day"

As Rothco rightly states- we are still in limbo and waiting for a financial/money release. Realistically, Chinese approval and EU orphan status would have been much nicer and more effective for PPS if that issue would have resolved already.

For that reason I still believe we need a more savvy CEO that can play the markets better. This is not the way to do it.

Todays news was wonderful- the regulatory implication outstanding and well described, but with no PPS effect, since the money is still not there....

In the right context should have been worth 50-100 Mio market cap :cool:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 07 Apr 2015 15:16 #4108

• Lugano
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

myownhedgefund wrote: Maybe they will just extend them again...LOL !!!

Honestly, the same thought crossed my mind... maybe another 12m and new level USD 4.50 :KO:

@ Fas: Basically absolutely agree re more experienced CEO, i.e. a name with a good reputation with regards to transforming a company into mid/large cap biotech.... though really curious how they will solve the balance sheet issue, if Hedrick has a nice surprise for us here I might be ready to give him a bit more credit going forward...

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 07 Apr 2015 16:47 #4109

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas,

As Janis Joplin said:

"freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose"

Your tenacity regarding the science is an inspiration to all of us. See you on the big yacht when we have our Party!
:vegas:

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 20 Apr 2015 13:06 #4280

• fas
Today is April 20 - 3 weeks and 3 days until May 14th.

With the added interesting notion, that simple math already taught us that by month end April - or latest one day later when another 1 Mio redemption is due on the Oxford loan- Cytori will most likely be in violation to the covenants of that same Oxford loan in respect of cash balances.

Something needs to be done with cash or the loan or both.

It does not look good for the warrants too if I look at PPS $1,11 :whistle:

Actually on May 8 in the best interest of the Company a few Mio should be paid to Olympus too in order for the total contractual dues for the nullification of the manufacturing arrangement not to increase with a few Mio- but whats a few Mio ADDITIONAL future liability compared to cash IN HAND? :grin: :grin:

Interesting times.. :nice:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lugano

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 03 May 2015 07:53 #4399

• fas
D-Day is approaching fast for the warrants too. :evil:

Today is May 3- May 14th is crunch time for the warrant holders...

The following two weeks are really going to be interesting. At present I do not have such great confidence in the new leadership. :whistle:

I definitely wish I would be wrong and have to eat my words.

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 04 May 2015 05:38 #4403

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Even if there was surprise news on the May 11th call...those warrant conversion prices are a long way away !

Tracking the conversion health of 2009 warrants 14 May 2015 05:44 #4516

• fas

Even if there was surprise news on the May 11th call...those warrant conversion prices are a long way away !

Sure we knew that all along.

Today is the 14th- after all those shares raining on the market, I still find it interesting to take note, if Hedrick is willing to take a final private loss or extends again. :whistle:

The last I really cannot imagine. :really:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites