• Page:

TOPIC: ASM 2015

ASM 2015 13 Aug 2015 09:30 #4965

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Anyone see a link on Cytori's website for the annual shareholders meeting today ?

I don't.

I know its basically a non-event but since I was going to be around thought I would listen in for the vote results.

Supposed to be 9AM local time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ASM 2015 13 Aug 2015 10:09 #4966

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
No.

If there was one, either one of us would have noted.

So its only the filing and its announcement back in June which refer to it- to help everybody memorize...

this was the intro letter signed by Hedrick..

Dear Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Stockholder:

You are cordially invited to attend the 2015 Annual Meeting of the stockholders of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. The Annual Meeting will be held on August 13, 2015, commencing at 9:00 a.m., San Diego local time, at the Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. corporate offices, located at 3020 Callan Rd., San Diego, California 92121.
The meeting will be webcast live for those who are unable to attend in person. To access the webcast of the meeting, please visit the Investor Relations section of our corporate website at ir.cytori.com. To vote online, please see the instructions on the accompanying proxy card.
The items of business for the meeting are:
• Election of members of our Board of Directors for a one-year term;
• Ratification of the appointment of KPMG LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the 2015 fiscal year;
• Advisory vote to approve executive compensation of our named executive officers for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014;
• Approval of an amendment to the Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. 2014 Equity Incentive Plan; and
• Approval, pursuant to NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5635(d), of the issuance of shares of our common stock and the issuance of shares of our common stock upon the exercise of warrants to purchase shares of our common stock.
This list will also be available during the meeting.
As permitted by rules adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, we are using the Internet as our primary means of furnishing proxy materials to our stockholders. We will send our stockholders a notice with instructions for accessing the proxy materials and voting electronically over the Internet or by telephone. The notice also provides information on how stockholders may request paper copies of our proxy materials. For those stockholders who elect to receive their proxy materials in the mail, please review the Proxy Statement and Annual Report and vote using the enclosed proxy card.
We hope that you will find it convenient to attend the meeting in person. Whether or not you expect to attend, please vote electronically over the Internet or by telephone, or if you receive a proxy card in the mail, by mailing the completed proxy card to us to ensure your representation at the meeting and the presence of a quorum. If you decide to attend the meeting and wish to change your proxy vote, you may do so by voting in person at the meeting. If your shares are held in the name of a bank or broker, however, you must obtain a legal proxy from the bank or broker to attend the meeting and vote in person.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ASM 2015 13 Aug 2015 13:32 #4967

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
So did they blow off the ASM ? On another note I wrote Tiago about the outdated FAQ section on the Cytori website and suggested it may be a good idea to bring it up to date. No reply and no change in the info . So much for better communication with shareholders. One more thing did anyone other then me find it strange that nobody asked a question on the conference call about the prospects of delisting as the stock sits below a dollar. While they never take questions from us who are in the que, for fear of being asked a tough question,why would the analysts not ask,or is the obvious answer that they are paid by Cytori for underwriting the secondaries the reason. Just curious. :puke:

ASM 2015 13 Aug 2015 14:43 #4968

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Really answered your own questions rothco
You know my thoughts on the Q&A part of those calls.

ASM 2015 13 Aug 2015 17:08 #4969

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites