The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 06:22 #5191

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend and ask questions at VirtualInvestorConferences.com

SAN DIEGO, Sept. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX), today announced that President and CEO Marc Hedrick, M.D. will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com onSeptember 10, 2015.

DATE: Thursday, September 10, 2015
TIME: 1 pm ET
LINK: VirtualInvestorConferences.com

This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time – both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.

It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.

Selected Recent Company Highlights

Enrollment began and first patient has been treated in ADRESU Japanese urinary incontinence approval trial
#Cytori began enrollment and first patient has been treated in US Phase III/pivotal scleroderma STAR trial
#Cytori announced Japanese approval trial for Stress Urinary Incontinence using Cytori Cell Therapy
#Cytori reported its Licensee, Kerastem Technologies, received conditional approval from FDA for a Phase II Alopecia Trial
#Cytori completed enrollment of US Phase IIb Osteoarthritis Trial, ACT-OA trial, 6-month data expected in Q1 2016
#Celution processed adipose derived cell therapy was granted orphan drug status for treatment of scleroderma in European Union
#Cytori reported positive topline 12-month follow-up data on SCLERADEC-I Trial
#Cytori and Lorem Vascular were granted regulatory clearance for Cytori Celution® System by the State Food and Drug Administration of the People's Republic of China, and initial purchase order placed by Lorem Vascular
Learn more about the event: www.virtualinvestorconferences.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 06:28 #5192

• fas

Last time around wasnt all that successful- caused by slow typing- lots of questions and no time to answer them.

Plus I was more or less personally ignored. :cry:

In order not to interfere in a negative way, I will not participate, so "the smart guys" can step up- my wish list is rather short this time- I would only like to see EFFICACY data from ADVANCE (the European MI trial), some fine day. We paid for the damn clinic. :bang: :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 12:57 #5197

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fas, it is a very standard presentation with no new substance, except the news release earlier today.

I cannot find the so-called booth to listen to the Q/A.

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 13:17 #5198

• fas
Surely we will hear from some regulars who stayed in the chat later on- I listened with a half ear to the presentation, which was the usual story and nothing new (which caused some hefty selling shortly past 1 p.m EST)

Anyway- the slides presented you can find in the PDF below...

Here just the timeline for scleroderma......

I find this rather conservative- especially in Europe the clinic should be finished in 2016 with 6 months results being the primary end point for 40 patients and a "plan" that the EMEA requires OVER a year to approve???

The potential of NAMED PATIENTS treatment in Europe of course is intriguing.... :whistle:

File Attachment:

File Name: RIC_Presentation_20150909.pdf
File Size: 1,562 KB
Attachments:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 13:42 #5199

• fas
You had to click "Exhibits" and than select Cytori....

I just checked the roll when it was over... some frustration as could be expected but besides WST all "new blood"...

Some answers from Hedrick that I thought were interesting....

fidel prado: when will we see efficacy data from ADVANCE (the European MI trial) ?it's taking a very long time to see those results and this has cost ten of millions of $$$ so we want to see those results....
Kenneth Altshuler: BTW Mark, thank you for rescuing this company from doom. It has not been easy, however, the process is finally showing the promise that is inherent in this science. Keep her steady on course!
fidel prado: what is the plan for Japan after we had a relationship there for more then 15 years and were strong presented over there ?and why is Mark not answering any of my questions?
Sam Resto: try not coming off like a d*ck prado
Kenneth Altshuler: it could be that you are asking set-up questions that are laced with bad intentions...
Kenneth Altshuler: otflmao
Mark Hedrick: Hello Sam - Cytori is actively engaged in ongoing development on a number of projects including next generation technology development, including CTX-2. I am pleased with the progress we are making and continued support of these projects by the U.S. government. In terms of the timeline, I anticipate having the next generation technology available when we need it, but our current technology sufficiently addresses our clinical development needs for our current projects.
Kenneth Altshuler: Sam, that sounds like YES
Kenneth Altshuler: when we need it
Sam Resto: i was under the impression the development of CTX was required to initiate the next phase of the BARDA contract, did I read that wrong?
Ray: What do you expect the outcome to be once the FDA goes through all the comments regarding its draft guidance on the classification of stem cells derived from fat as a drug? I imagine there has been a lot of push back by interested parties on this issue. Implications to Cytori?
Tyler Gunderson: Mark Thank you for your response. I will be watching. Congrats on good results so far. Impressive work.
James Kong: Thanks for answer my question Mark. You are referring to the November 7-11 American Heart Association Conference for presenting the 6 and 12 month ATHENA data, correct? Do you have anything to share with us about the data today?
Kenneth Altshuler: Tiago, any current conversation regarding funding in the form a shares issued, ATM, etc? thank you
Mark Hedrick: Hello Fidel, over the past few years, the regulations in Japan have changed twice. Each regulatory change has negatively affected our ability to sell in that market. Cytori has been involved as much as possible in development of the new Japanese Regenerative Medicine Law. We believe that the regulatory environment is now stable in Japan and the new law is favorable to Cytori's technology. As you may have heard, we recently hired John Harris, who leads Becton Dickinson Japan, and he will join us October 1st. I am confident the addition of John to our team will help us to put in place a strategy that maximizes our opportunities in that market.
Michael Romanovsky: The potential $1B revenue from scleroderma is for the potential hand treatment only? Is that yearly?
Mark Hedrick: Hello Ray - Cytori's CE Mark in Europe covers a fistulae treatment and a number of other indications. Based on our detailed internal assessment over the past year, we have prioritized the current indications to drive near-term value.
Mark Hedrick: Hello Matt, we continue to work with CIRM to assess opportunities to align our efforts.
Mark Hedrick: Hello Jon - please see today's Kerastem press release, which describes data presented at the ISHRS annual meeting.
Mark Hedrick: Thank you all so much for your time today and for your continued support. Apologies for slow typing - if we did not get to any of your questions, please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 14:18 #5200

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I thought Marc gave one of his best presentations ever on the company and what it is trying to do.
Agree with franshei...nothing new for lodge members but if you are reasonably new to Cytori...I thought he did a good job.
The Q&A portion a free-for-all with little value. Looked like DOV and WST were present....I only viewed that portion for a short time.

I still feel DOV is too high in his latest spreadsheet for 2020.
Cytori has 2019 for reimbursements for scleroderma in both USA and EU
Fas....it has taken forever just to get to phase 2 in the EU for this indication so I am not surprised they are talking 2019 for EU reimbursement.

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 14:34 #5201

• fas

Fas....it has taken forever just to get to phase 2 in the EU for this indication so I am not surprised they are talking 2019 for EU reimbursement.

Hedge- I am reading this slide as anticipated start of reimbursement scleroderma US in : Q4 2018 and EU Q2 2018 and therefore NOT 2019.

Still I find those timelines longer than what I know from other EMEA applications and approvals for cell therapy products (there are only 3-4 as of to date ... :grin: )

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 14:52 #5202

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Looking again, its more of a range vs a specific quarter.

I just remember in the last quarterly call Hedrick indicated a 1-2 year approval process. in the EU for scleroderma.

It comes when it comes.
Right now looking for the speed of enrollment

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 15:05 #5203

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Tried to listen to presentation but sound quality weak. Slides OK.

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 10 Sep 2015 15:31 #5204

• fas

I just remember in the last quarterly call Hedrick indicated a 1-2 year approval process. in the EU for scleroderma.

I am sure he could have said something like that, but its very "conservative", in my view and a rather "wide" range. Anyway- we have a perfect example with Tigenix which just had its Phase III results for fistula published and therefore will now file for EMEA approval. They will be a good indication of what is "real".

On "our" fistula approval from 2010 (yes... 2010) Hedrick stated that an internal assessment in 2014 made them prioritize other indications.... :bash: :grin: :grin:

Mark Hedrick: Hello Ray - Cytori's CE Mark in Europe covers a fistulae treatment and a number of other indications. Based on our detailed internal assessment over the past year, we have prioritized the current indications to drive near-term value.

Life is full of surprises :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 11 Sep 2015 00:36 #5206

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, I agree that they are being too conservative in their timelines for scleroderma. The OA trial was fully enrolled within 4 months. Given the clearly unmet medical need there should be great demand by sclerodactyly sufferers. The large number of trial centers should facilitate quick enrollment ........ surely they have a large pool of patients from which to find four per trial center.

The primary outcome/target in the STAR trial is the 24 week Cochin score so it is not inconceivable that we could get efficacy data quite quickly. Also when you realise that the SCLEREDAC II trial also has a 6 month Cochin score as its primary efficacy target we will probably have two highly significant data sets coming out in the 3rd quarter of 2016. Needless to say a positive result in two independent trials will provide confirmation for approval in a large number of other countries (Europe, Japan, Australia, China, Singapore Malaysia etc. ?????). K.T. Lim may have been sold on the merits of ADRC in heart disease but I don;t imagine he will be too upset if it is proven to work in scleroderma ..... wonder how many Chinese have this condition?

Just wondering what follows success in sclerodatyly.......... intravenous injection of ADRC to treat systemic visceral sclerosis? Surely someone CIRM, NIH, EU will be prepared to fund a study of the systemic effect of ADRC in patients suffering from systemic sclerosis, MS, RA etc.

The thin edge of the wedge is scleroderma. Actually it may well be quite a big wedge when you see CYTX alluding to named patient utilization. Some people may not be prepared to wait for the trial and will be prepared to pay to be treated. The data from them could well be included in the STAR registry as originally envisioned : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Named_patient_programs

At the same time (mid 2016) we will be awaiting phase II data for OA. 2016 promises to be an interesting year. :winky:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 11 Sep 2015 06:57 #5207

• fas
I just went back to the site (VIC.com) to get the transcript of the chat discussion, which you will find below. Same thing happened again as last time- many questions, just a few answers in view of the time restraint...

Obviously "fidel prado" is a reader of the site here, but I assure you "fidel" wasnt me- I never write incognito since I do not have to hide for my statements and stand behind them. :yep:

So here the whole thing:

Lucille Wade: why is this company carrying a debt to equity ratio of 7 or more....instead of issuing more shares?
Kenneth Altshuler: Hi Dr. Mark...thank you for the presentation,great to hear such positive results with Cytori. What about the "other" 12 months of the 24 months you mentioned regarding SCLER
Tyler Gunderson: What do you foresee the peak market of Schleroderma being in the US and EU?
Hammer Thor: Anything from Dr Cugat and the ACL trial?
fidel prado: when we will see efficacy data from ADVANCE (the European MI trial) ?it's taking a very long time to see those results and this has cost ten of millions of $$$ so we want to see those resuls....
Mike McAleer: As far as current revenue being at $5-8m for the current year how do you plan to grow revenue and where do you think revenue could grow to short term and long term? Currently revenues aren't high because the products aren't being fully developed and marketed right?
James Kong: What is the current status of the ATHENA trial? On one of the last slides, you stated that you will be reporting the 6 and 12 month ATHENA data this year. And back in August you stated that the 12 month ATHENA data was still under analysis. If the data is still under analysis, can you tell us what exactly is involved in your analysis? Can you provide us with any updates today?
Sam Resto: Is the next generation system CTX-2 still on schedule to be developed by end of 2015?
fidel prado: before you were CEO we had a good relationship and some growing revenues in JApan but now sales are almost nothing and we hear never a plan for Japan? what is the cause of this ?
Ray: Tigenix just met endpoins using allogeniec MSCs derived from fat on Fitula. What ever happened here: Cytori Expands European Approval for Celution(R) System for New Indications, Including Intractable Cryptoglandular Fistulae?
Mark Hedrick: Thank you for joining. Please re-enter your questions from the webcast.
Sam Resto: Is the next generation system CTX-2 still on schedule to be developed by end of 2015?
Tyler Gunderson: What do you foresee the peak market of Schleroderma being in the US and EU?
Hammer Thor: ACL data from Dr Cugat?
Matt Roberts: Any dialogue going on with CIRM for potential funding assistance? I am not sure we've ever seen Cytori aligned here.
fidel prado: we will have more then 200 millionshares outstanding when the first REAL revenues will come because of the continious DILUTION at ridicilous low prices...it seems only hedge funds like Sabby are the winners here...
fidel prado: before you were CEO we had a good relationship and some growing revenues in JApan but now sales are almost nothing and we hear never a plan for Japan? what is the cause of this ?
James Kong: What is the current status of the ATHENA trial? On one of the last slides, you stated that you will be reporting the 6 and 12 month ATHENA data this year. And back in August you stated that the 12 month ATHENA data was still under analysis. If the data is still under analysis, can you tell us what exactly is involved in your analysis? Can you provide us with any updates today?
Sam Resto: questions only prado, keep your opinions to yourself
fidel prado: when will we see efficacy data from ADVANCE (the European MI trial) ?it's taking a very long time to see those results and this has cost ten of millions of $$$ so we want to see those resuls....
Lucille Wade: As an investor your company has a high debt to equity ratio of 7+ to 1. This appears to be very negative...is your company very low on equity or high on debt? And why would you not issue more shares rather than carry debt, so that your investor profile is better?
Kenneth Altshuler: you mentioned 24 months completing on SCLER, can you share any of the additonal data that was not part of this mornings release?
Jon Levine: Hello Marc - Any updates on the licensing agreement with Kerastem for alopecia?
Mark Hedrick: Hello Kenneth - we just received the topline 24 month data and are in the process of analyzing it. The 12 month data was important for showing long term duration of the therapy after a single administration.
Kenneth Altshuler: are you excited at the first glance...???
Kenneth Altshuler: and thank you for a great presentation lots of really good stuff finally coming to fruition
Brian Austin: Yes, nice presentation. Appreciate the visuals.
Lewis Bosher: Are there any pictures on treated SSc hands after 12 months
Sam Resto: can you give us projections on the development timeline for CTX-2?
Mark Hedrick: Hello Tyler - although scleroderma is a rare, orphan disease, it is estimated to affect approximately 50,000 - 75,000 patients in the U.S. and approximately 90,000 patients in Europe. 90 percent of these patients have hand involvement. We believe that in the U.S. this is a $1 billion market opportunity based on premium pricing assumptions and actual payer data from therapeutic analogs in scleroderma and rheumatoid arthritis.
Mark Hedrick: Hello Hammer - thank you for your question. At this time we do not have an update.
fidel prado: Do you think that insurance is going to pay $50-70k for a procedure to alleviate symptoms in the hands and doesn’t treat the underlying disease and through a device with a consumable set that cost under $1k?
Kenneth Altshuler: is that a question or a tatement fidel
Kenneth Altshuler: statement...
Kenneth Altshuler: should a lightbulb cost $50 if it lasts 3 years
Ray: fidel, the device has over $300,000,000 in cumulative R&D invested into it. $1k cost not relevant.
fidel prado: i'l only asking questions but have receives any answers
Kenneth Altshuler: thank you Ray
Ray: you're welcome Ken. Marc maybe get some you can dictate to that can type faster? :)
Mark Hedrick: Hello Mike, our primary emphasis is on our development program in an effort to achieve specific regulatory claims and reimbursement in important indications. As we have mentioned, our current contract and product revenues have strategic value to Cytori in terms of enhancing and expanding the platform opportunities as well as provide a positive contribution margin. I would not expect substantial growth in product revenue until we have approval and reimbursement.
fidel prado: question about the follow on trail in france for sclero:is this a Cytori trial or do they only use the Cytori products?so with other words:do you have control on the trial?the design?data?
Mark Hedrick: Hello James, we have completed enrollment in the ATHENA trial and assessed the 6 and 12 month data and submitted an abstract on the data to the November AHA meeting.
fidel prado: when will we see efficacy data from ADVANCE (the European MI trial) ?it's taking a very long time to see those results and this has cost ten of millions of $$$ so we want to see those results....
Kenneth Altshuler: BTW Mark, thank you for rescuing this company from doom. It has not been easy, however, the process is finally showing the promise that is inherent in this science. Keep her steady on course!
fidel prado: what is the plan for Japan after we had a relationship there for more then 15 years and were strong presented over there ?and why is Mark not answering any of my questions?
Sam Resto: try not coming off like a d*ck prado
Kenneth Altshuler: it could be that you are asking set-up questions that are laced with bad intentions...
Kenneth Altshuler: otflmao
Mark Hedrick: Hello Sam - Cytori is actively engaged in ongoing development on a number of projects including next generation technology development, including CTX-2. I am pleased with the progress we are making and continued support of these projects by the U.S. government. In terms of the timeline, I anticipate having the next generation technology available when we need it, but our current technology sufficiently addresses our clinical development needs for our current projects.
Kenneth Altshuler: Sam, that sounds like YES
Kenneth Altshuler: when we need it
Sam Resto: i was under the impression the development of CTX was required to initiate the next phase of the BARDA contract, did I read that wrong?
Ray: What do you expect the outcome to be once the FDA goes through all the comments regarding its draft guidance on the classification of stem cells derived from fat as a drug? I imagine there has been a lot of push back by interested parties on this issue. Implications to Cytori?
Tyler Gunderson: Mark Thank you for your response. I will be watching. Congrats on good results so far. Impressive work.
James Kong: Thanks for answer my question Mark. You are referring to the November 7-11 American Heart Association Conference for presenting the 6 and 12 month ATHENA data, correct? Do you have anything to share with us about the data today?
Kenneth Altshuler: Tiago, any current conversation regarding funding in the form a shares issued, ATM, etc? thank you
Mark Hedrick: Hello Fidel, over the past few years, the regulations in Japan have changed twice. Each regulatory change has negatively affected our ability to sell in that market. Cytori has been involved as much as possible in development of the new Japanese Regenerative Medicine Law. We believe that the regulatory environment is now stable in Japan and the new law is favorable to Cytori's technology. As you may have heard, we recently hired John Harris, who leads Becton Dickinson Japan, and he will join us October 1st. I am confident the addition of John to our team will help us to put in place a strategy that maximizes our opportunities in that market.
Michael Romanovsky: The potential $1B revenue from scleroderma is for the potential hand treatment only? Is that yearly?
Mark Hedrick: Hello Matt, we continue to work with CIRM to assess opportunities to align our efforts.
Mark Hedrick: Hello Jon - please see today's Kerastem press release, which describes data presented at the ISHRS annual meeting.
Mark Hedrick: Thank you all so much for your time today and for your continued support. Apologies for slow typing - if we did not get to any of your questions, please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Ray: thanks Marc
Brian Austin: Thank you
fidel prado: ty for answering 1 (one-un-una) Q of my 6 questions that i asked...
k k: sell your shares if unhappy or cover your short
fidel prado: when will the R:S take place that eveybody is expecting?
Michael Romanovsky: Fidel, I can answer that question for you. It's going to be at least another half a year.
JASON MCCAUL: thank you very much, Mark.
fidel prado: is there somebody that is happy then that is an investor for more then 1-2-5-10-15 years? can you name me one???and not Sabby ?or other hedge funds?name me one and i never will post again...
Michael Romanovsky: Reverse split questions are a red herring
Michael Romanovsky: And you must know.. ADVANCE and ATHENA are sunk costs.
Michael Romanovsky: The best hope for cash burn neutralization is a commercialization partner for sclerodema, which Cytori says today will only start EU reimbursement in 2018.
fidel prado: like breast reconstruction (and refund) ...that has cost us also ten of million $$$$
fidel prado: yeas and what between now and 2018 ?
Michael Romanovsky: A partner, or dilution. Take your bets
fidel prado: more dilution?
Michael Romanovsky: They said they have 24 month scleroderma data
Michael Romanovsky: once they release that, that might pop the share price
Michael Romanovsky: though I am still confused by today's pop and Hedrick's insistence today is new data... not really seeing it.
Michael Romanovsky: Maybe there is more data today. Not sure
Ray: the company has been a screw-up but they are going in the right direction now, They really need excellent Phase II OA Knee data to get a partner with up front cash to turn this thing around for good, IMHO.
fidel prado: and what then?another round of shorting for those hedge funds ...we must be honest...they control the company share price with very sheap stock and warrants
Michael Romanovsky: That would be an interesting development, Ray. Mid-2016 for first hints of knee data
Michael Romanovsky: What really makes me mad is how they set up the warrants last time. They let the warrant holders short it to the ground
Michael Romanovsky: 27 cents
Ray: Prior management left them in a very vulnerable position
Michael Romanovsky: it is not a big amount but it's still jarring
Michael Romanovsky: but why the pricing mechanism? They knew they would get destroyed
Michael Romanovsky: bad negotiation skills?
fidel prado: If they now unwind some of the shares they hold short (back from the $1 - $1.30 days) - they can now buy them back at $0.30 –0.50 and make a ton of money. They can also use that buying volume to drive the shares back up to bring the warrants in the money – so they can cash that in too. Once they are done with that – they will then start the process over again – start shorting at the higher levels, the selling pressure will push the shares back down about the time management decides they need to raise more money – then with big discounts and lots of new cheap warrants – they will reload and go again. This stock is now pure manipulation
Michael Romanovsky: it is hard to disagree
fidel prado: see you later Michael...i think you are one of the only ones that see what is going on....
Michael Romanovsky: Later..

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 11 Sep 2015 07:32 #5208

• fas

Just wondering what follows success in sclerodatyly.......... intravenous injection of ADRC to treat systemic visceral sclerosis? Surely someone CIRM, NIH, EU will be prepared to fund a study of the systemic effect of ADRC in patients suffering from systemic sclerosis, MS, RA etc.

Sure- we are still waiting on that possible "additional" indication, which could be tackled with additional monies...and finally in the chat, Hedrick indicated they were in contact with CIRM... :whistle:

What you mentioned a while ago, whilst showing the slide below, makes the most sense to me...RA....

Means also- we will be meeting Tigenix on the market sometime. Both Companies developed fistulae and Tigenix is doing an EU Phase II on RA and intends also to tackle the US... :whistle:

Attachments:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 11 Sep 2015 07:48 #5209

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Hedrick indicated they were in contact with CIRM...

I am not to optimistic here. For whatever reason, be it political or lack of negotiating skills, Cytori has never been able to succeed in obtaining funding from an organization in their own backyard that was basically DESIGNED to fund them. Other public stem cell companies have succeeded here and I never understood why Cytori could not after all these years.

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 11 Sep 2015 08:10 #5211

• fas

I am not to optimistic here. For whatever reason, be it political or lack of negotiating skills, Cytori has never been able to succeed in obtaining funding from an organization in their own backyard that was basically DESIGNED to fund them. Other public stem cell companies have succeeded here and I never understood why Cytori could not after all these years.

WST-

Lets not forget that CIRM used to be the summon of bureaucracy- an application to fund some project or study took over TWO YEARS . Now with Randall Mills (former Osiris, as we all know) at the helm, that time frame is reduced to 4 months..

That might work with Hedrick..plus they should know each other... :whistle:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 12 Sep 2015 11:36 #5213

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hedge,
Watched the presentation,if you thought that was the best presentation Marc had done heaven help us. Come to think of it we have been reduced to hope and prayers. You think they have been conservative with the time lines too. They have never made a single promised deadline yet. Did you buy cheap shares and are pumping again so you can short? :bang: :evil: :bash:

Today- update at VirtualInvestorConferences.com 13 Sep 2015 08:43 #5218

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
The first "over-deliver" was the early completion of ACT-OA. We have a trend of one!

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.426 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites