TOPIC: Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 06:49 #5643

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
As could have been expected... :yep: All´s well :winky:

12/11/2015
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) today announced that it has received formal confirmation from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that Cytori’s request for an oral hearing with the Nasdaq Hearing Panel (“Panel”) has been granted. The hearing will occur on January 21, 2016 at Nasdaq’s Washington, D.C. offices. During the period prior to the hearing, Cytori’s common stock will continue to trade on The Nasdaq Global Market (“NGM”). Cytori intends to present a plan to the Hearing Panel that will allow it to remain on the NGM. As an alternative, Cytori believes that it is fully eligible to transfer to The Nasdaq Capital Market (“NCM”), in which case it would be entitled to rely on a second 180-day period (retroactively measured from December 1, 2015). During this second 180-day period, if required Cytori will be in a position to effect a reverse stock split to bring the bid price of its common stock above the minimum $1 threshold.

As Cytori reported on December 7, 2015, it received a determination letter from the Nasdaq staff stating that it has yet to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing set forth in Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5450(a)(1). Upon receipt of the determination letter, Cytori chose to pursue a hearing in front of the Hearing Panel rather than seek an immediate transfer to the NCM because management believes that pursuing a hearing allows it the opportunity to present a comprehensive plan to regain compliance with NGM continued listing requirements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 08:50 #5644

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
All's well ??? Now trading at .29 :puke: Great Job by our CEO, CFO and our new addition hired to be a deal maker, running this pig into the ground. :bang: :bash: :evil: :puke: :cry:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 09:14 #5645

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
At this point nothing management can do.

I would still love to know the reason they didn't get the extension in the first place.

Otherwise...company specifics remain.
A poor call in August.
Very few sales
Lorem a dark box
That four letter word, C A S H

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 09:20 #5646

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
hello Fas,

how are you?a long time since i posted here..

6 months ago i wrote this :
"i sold a few months back all my shares at average 0.6$ (with a big loss) after holding shares more then 15 years...after i sold the raise towards 1.4$ started and i was really upset about my timing of selling...now are we again at my sell price...just another pump and dump to raise money...i have said that i sold my shares because of their financial condition and till the cash issue is resolved i will not rebuy a single share and till now nothing has changed...they raise money for a few months and then another round of dilution starts again...and management keep filling their pockets and make some promises for new investors to step in...till no upfront cash partnership or a +/- 75 million cash injection nothing will change and the bankruptcy ghost will hang around Cytx...

i hope that one day i can rebuy my shares but it won't be this year i'm afraid...also no partnership deal with CC i assume...

good luck to all the longs...you will need it... '

we are 6 months later ...trading at 0.29$...things are worse then 6 months ago...the Cytx debacle continous...this is unbelievable how mangement has screwed this up...everybody was happy when Chris was removed(read fired) and now with Hedrick finally Cytx would be the stock we had dreamed of...i still think it was a mistake that Chris was removed...we were trading at 2-3$ under Chris ,now at 0.29$...everybody lost 90% of their money from the moment Hedrick was CEO....and now what? raise more money probably...they will do a R/S and every normal investor will lose again....i stick to my words...i will never put a penny again in Cytx till they find a partnership with upfront cash...
we always said we were calcounhed but it's time to say we are now officially also HEDRICKED....worse CEO i have ever seen on Wall Street...still smiling and telling everything is ok after investors lost more then 90%...he must be removed as quick as possible...

now back in my wintersleep and see back in march 2016 for the BIG news (results)..

gr

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 09:22 #5647

• fas
Rothco-

All´s well with the Nasdaq listing as far that I can see. :whistle:

That´s a different thing than the market action, which is FUGLY. Whether those are shorts or folks abandoning long positions I do not know. Fact is - the news flow off late have been impressive, except for the only thing that counts...

money. :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 09:22 #5648

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
sorry...now trading at 0.25$...-20% ...new all time low ...all is well ? i think investors are abondening the sinking ship..

HEDRICK WAKE UP....

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 10:11 #5650

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
bought shares 0.266 :vegas:

regards holdi
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

holdi

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 11:05 #5651

• fas
Folks that do realize that Marc Hedrick is not the villain behind every stock market transaction whether it occurs in Europe or the US, will realize that the PPS drop is something that is NOT ---I repeat NOT, something some people know that we do not know. :KO:

Let´s call it tax selling. not knowing anything better, but surely the stampede is totally exaggerated from a rational perspective. :cool:

The future prospects of Cytori are absolutely intact. :write: :write:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 11:28 #5652

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
That is the same song I have been listening too for the last 5 years. Prospects for the future in tact, but each year is worse then the next and now we sit at .27 ,diluted, with options outstanding to further dilute. Hedrik performance worse then CC. Hard to believe but true. He along with the board has acted irresponsibly by not hiring a CEO that actually knows how to run a business. Letting a DR. run a business continues to be foolhardy. All the promises of better communication with shareholders, BS. Partnerships in the works BS, Lorem BS, BARDA money BS, Cellution 2 coming soon BS, Japan Law generating revenue BS. Cost Cutting BS , to hang your hat on that as a glowing achievement after you have pissed away hundreds of millions of shareholder dollars .Nobody buying the BS anymore RIP Cytori :evil: and all the BS that comes with it until the next CC when there will be more. Wondering what kind of Christmas Bonuses are being handed out at Callan Rd.

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 11:50 #5654

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Fas,

I agree that nothing has really changed regarding Cytori's future prospects in the last few weeks. The trials are progressing on schedule albeit a conservative timeline provided by Hedrick. ACT-OA finished well ahead of schedule and results will be out in a few months or less. If these results do not attract a partner with up front cash, Cytori may not make it. Scleroderma must also attract an EU partner with up front cash.

Roth, I partially agree with your assessment of Hedrick. He is on trial for sure. There is no evidence that he knows how to run a business. However, he and Kesten are doing a respectable job executing the clinical trials. He has hired people to fill the gap in his skill set, which by itself is a skill. The stock price reflects investors lack of faith in management, which may be valid. But, I think there is a huge disconnect between the stock price and the value of the technology. Cash is not going to come from the capital markets. It must come from licensing agreements and partnerships. Hayden is the key, in my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, Old Young Fox, paul

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 13:21 #5656

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Sounds about right DOV. Bought shares at .259 but agree it will be rough if we don't get impressive results and some cash. I really feel for Hedrick and management. It's been a long road. I hope they can hang in there until the cavalry arrive. Hopefully they don't sell it out from under us. I don't really know how that works.

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 15:02 #5657

• fas

I hope they can hang in there until the cavalry arrive. Hopefully they don't sell it out from under us. I don't really know how that works.

I really hate this topic, but ostrich policy is for "the birds" too, so we should face it. :whistle:

Fact is- nobody knows where those masses of shares from the past few secondaries have been going to.

They are not at institutions- they are certainly not all with the approx. 300 frequent visitors of this site. So- somebody must have been accumulating, since all the shares sold by Sabby et al DID find a buyer.. - albeit at very low prices... :cry:

Normally - a potential dark knight, places an offer at the BOD to take over- BOD says no, poison pill threat follows and possibly new offers are made. Key is of course- what is a realistic valuation of Cytori. In my view 50 Billion is more adequate than 50 Million, but the market obviously thinks the opposite as long as the coffers of Cytori are empty and access to liquidity is "blocked" because of PPS.

All and all- this is called the "free capitalistic market system" . :grin: :vegas: :winky:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 11 Dec 2015 18:16 #5660

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***In my view 50 Billion is more adequate than 50 Million, but the market obviously thinks the opposite as long as the coffers of Cytori are empty and access to liquidity is "blocked" because of PPS.***

$50 billion ???? You don't think 4 times sales is rich ??? :woohoo: :evil: :joy: Sorry but currently I more closely agree with the market that 50-200 million is appropriate.

As far as going to the markets for cash....its just a matter of the size of the R/S unless everyone have completely given up on their tech.

I used to love CC when he refused to raise cash on PPS spikes and then would raise at rock bottom prices saying a extra 10 million shares or so wouldn't matter in the end.

To the poster he said getting rid of CC was a mistake. NO !!! The mistake was not getting rid of CC soon enough. The company was largely destroyed by the time he was canned...I mean retired. :puke:

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 12 Dec 2015 06:57 #5663

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hedge, upon further reflection I think you are correct about the market being the Synvisc or Orthovisc injections. At least initially. A better product could be grown much much more with marketing and patient education. Incidentally, I had a patient tell me yesterday that she had an injection 4 weeks ago and she was very pleased with the results. She had a grin from ear to ear when she was telling me. My experience tells me that in a couple of years or so she won’t be grinning anymore. I believe that insurance will authorize up to 3 injections. I think the cytori product is far superior and for better or worse will be a disruptor. If they make it to the show. Right now they are getting beat up in the back alley.

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 15 Dec 2015 13:10 #5705

• fas
It has been a long time since somebody at the Yahoo board posted something sensible-

I just read something that definitely had the sound of being rational.. :grin:

Courtesy user waddlingwillbologni -who has been around for 4 months and only has about 7 posts... :whistle: - this one is quite sensible though..

dear, panickers:

just a bit of information regarding the nasdaq hearing because there seemed to be some confusion. cytori could have opted for an automatic additional 180 day extension to continue to trade on the nasdaq capital market rather than the nasdaq global market. rather than that, cytori seeks to remain on the nasdaq global market and will present an appeal to nasdaq for a cost of $10k. clearly, cytori believes it has works in progress (or a plan) that will enable it to satisfy the nasdaq global market exchange requirements (1 dollar bid price for ten consecutive days and 50 million dollar min market cap) -- otherwise, they wouldn't appeal and pay $10k to do so. however, there are no guarantees. if the appeal is unsuccessful, cytori believes it will then transfer to the nasdaq capital market for the 180 day extension. if anything, there is reason for enthusiasm (based on cytori's appeal and plan) rather than heightened panic over merely today's price per share

I dd not know that- sounds good, any thoughts?

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 15 Dec 2015 18:55 #5707

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS, this an excellent posting or reposting.

I have been in contact with Tiago. CYTX could do many things right now to bandage the sudden stock price drop with this NASDAQ issue, including a Q/A conference call with investors, yet "they seem to standby and wait for something to happen". It APPEARS that something MAY come before the January 21 NASDAQ scheduled meeting.

Just my speculation.

Cytori to Nasdaq Hearing Panel on 1/21/16 16 Dec 2015 06:44 #5708

• fas

"they seem to standby and wait for something to happen". It APPEARS that something MAY come before the January 21 NASDAQ scheduled meeting.

I have been expecting "something" to happen since November 2006 at which time Calhoun announced AT LEAST one major partner deal in the upcoming year. A lot of similar announcements have followed which enticed me to cover my ass with option calls at the time.

What happened is history and we all know,,, :cry:

There is bound to be a change in fortune- lets not speak out loud in case any one hears or reads us... :grin: :vegas:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites