The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 31 Dec 2015 13:51 #5862

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I know where Cytori´s PPS stands and I also know short term Cytori´s destiny is determined by the results of the OA trial and its ability to attract an orthopedic partner at terms, which are adequate for future business plans. Still- having had an intensive look at the -now protected- Celactive site and having been around with MacroPore/Cytori for as long as I have (15 years)- I get this very awkward feeling of being extremely uncomfortable in respect of the possible prospect of technology transfer OUT of CYTX at rock-bottom sell-out prices...
The reasons why, is not some funny conspiracy thesis, but simply hard facts from the past and present-

Fact one- the decision-makers.
Main organ to control the Company (any Company) should be its Board, which task is to maintain oversight of management and strategy on behalf of the shareholders.
Simple fact is- that is NOT the case at Cytori and it never was- all BOD presidents and directors are- and have been supporters of the management team and their wallets, including their own. It all started with Marshall Cox, who presided the BOD first and even had a full time job as BOD Director- yes-he supervised the CEO on behalf of the shareholders very intensively, since he was Calhoun´s father-in-law. Cox approved a share re-purchase program so that the former-owners of StemSource could cash in their MacroPore shares and Calhoun and Hedrick could unload some of their own.
His successor- Ron Henriksen, was one of the recipients of all that money, since he as Manager of Twilight Venture Partners funded StemSource. He always was Hedrick´s mentor and even had his own stem cell company -EndGenitor- and therefore had absolutely no conflict of interest. -danger- being cynical. Actually I thought Henriksen was OK and not too generous in respect of the Bash Brothers.
The third one- Lloyd Dean, was exactly that- an independent -and highly successful executive who was extremely generous with rewards, most likely since he learned so much of the merits of the tech, that he proclaimed -10xYWD-but the shareholders never understood his reasoning since it was never explained. In the end he decided that he had too much work with Obama-care and quit.
As a result Cytori did a full U-turn and returned to the old gang and appointed David Rickey- a former Applied Micro CEO (AMCC)- who became very rich during his tenure as AMCC CEO, but later was sued by AMCC- reason why, can be read in a 2006 NY Times article by David Leonhardt- link here -. Anyway- Rickey does have a clean sheet, since the case was dropped in 2008. A strong smell remains though, although Rickey is liked because of his ownership of Cytori stock. For me- he still is someone who most likely is close to Calhoun & Co and someone with only one type of moral - money, mainly his own money, that is.

Fact two- ATHENA and other cardiac data.
Back in 2010 I believe it was- a book was written about the small n cardiac clinics- APOLLO and PRECISE (and possibly some other translational work???). This book was only available to Companies and individuals who signed an NDA. To me- just the sheer fact that they had data to fill a whole book was interesting. Especially the three year PRECISE paper which was issued this year-2015- and therefore available to shareholders, was a total disappointment, since it simply did not contain any NEW data.
In November we got the sob story that ATHENA 6 months data were not accepted for the AHA Scientific Sessions since it did not contain 12 months data. I am now looking at this explanation with other -more suspicious eyes- since the last patients in ATHENA were treated in the summer of 2014. Normally these 12 months data should already have been there. Is important data being held back (again)? I am starting to believe so.
Especially since also ADVANCE data were never released and Hedrick simply ignores questions about this trial once asked. Several folks that should know, tell me ADRC´s should do well in the acute setting. APOLLO seemed to indicate that too.
Last but not last- the image below was presented at the Annual meeting in 2013- the last one of Dean and Calhoun together. This image shows "cardiovascular studies" by private investigators, of which we have not heard ANYTHING since than. Should we assume that in actual fact- they were not there????? I do NOT think so.

Fact three- Calhoun, Perin and Celactive
Regardless of any derogatory comments folks, including myself, have made about Chris Calhoun, he remains a passionate believer in the technology - just like Emerson Perin apparently, who as world wide independent PI of the Teva CHF clinic, would have a massive "conflict of interest" on his hands as founder of a Company with a competing SC cardiac therapy.
Folks on a mission can be very persistent and when all cardiac science folks Calhoun worked with in the past, seem to be involved i.e Willerson, Fernandez-Avilez, Penn and last but not least - the Science Officer of Okyanos- Leslie Miller (see image) -

I take that effort , very very seriously- especially in view of the involvement of the Swiss gentlemen of Allied Finance- Bernhard Lampert and Michael Siegenthaler.

Fact four- in my view the present market capitalization of Cytori has no relation to the intrinsic value of its technology. Any former Cytori employee seem to know that too, for which reason they all try to stay "involved".

Fact five- the secondary financings of the past 18 months at horrendous prices extended the OS shares by 100-120 Mio which took the ownership away from folks who paid a lot of money for the privilege to own Cytori, to folks who paid hardly anything for it and now own 60-70% of the Company. Unfortunately nobody knows , who those new owners are.

Fact six- I am seeing and thinking: "conspiracies"- NOT in our favour.

All the above facts, make me shiver and scared that I am gonna be ripped "again", despite feeling comfortable in general with the near term future...

Happy 2016 and may the fat be with us.

John- being in 2016 already, could you let me know how you feel about the above? Am I seeing ghosts?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, joeycav11, rongside, Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 31 Dec 2015 14:54 #5863

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Happy &New Year to you Fas, Yes we have paid a dear price to be ripped off . Makes me vomit just thinking that at todays prices I could own 1.3 million shares . It will be a most interesting law suit and will be interesting to see if the corp. veil will protect the crooks involved in this disaster.
We will see for sure. Mr. Dean may live to regret his 10x's comment among others who may have not fulfilled there obligations under the law in the eyes of a judge. Interesting chapter to be written for sure. :puke:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 31 Dec 2015 15:25 #5864

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Celactive with all the current lineups may actually come to CYTX with a cash offer(not cash for stock) for some its IPs, approved indications and marketing territories. CYTX may actually benefit from a timely infusion of cash. If the conspiracy is for Celactive to get all of the above at a low but somewhat acceptable price to both parities. then it is a good conspiracy.

If the conspiracy would also allow a third party (with know hows to run a company) to buy most of the company shares and take control of the company and guide the company in a positive way to the benefit of all the stockholders, then it could be a good conspiracy.

Obviously, many of us are not thinking this way.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 31 Dec 2015 16:15 #5865

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Firstly, its summer in New Zealand. The sun is shining and the air is clear. After living in Greece for so many years and seeing how the situation is degenerating there and in the EU the realization that my family is here, in what may be one of the last idyllic functional places in the world fills me with relief and confidence for the future.

As for CYTX it has been a long haul. In the Anglo (not US) financial world the existing shareholders would have been given the opportunity to subscribe for shares to avoid dilution. This would necessitate the provision of information to the shareholders. Neither of these characteristics applies in the US biotech funding arena. :cry: The whole biotech space is riddled with corruption and conspiracy abetted by an SEC that has sold itself out to the Maddoff and Corzines. Getting rid of the uptick rule for short sales was criminal.

CYTX management has made a series of tactical decision that were flawed. It is easy in hind sight to recognize them and criticize. Water under the bridge. They are finally in the paraphrased words of Keynes "prepared to fail conventionally". With ADRC we had an extremely unconventional medical product/device/drug. Our insistence to try and get it approved unconventionally was "a bridge too far"

www.goodreads.com/quotes/801915-worldly-wisdom-teaches-that-it-is-better-for-reputation-to

The current approach in focusing on OA and scleroderma is the right approach. There is a very substantial basis for believing the technology will work. The management has first hand knowledge and experience concerning the need for adequate and timely financing. There is no excuse for not having arranged finance........ and also having an additonal back up plan if your first financing target does not eventuate. Their getting rid of the warrants shows that they have a plan. Dilution is inevitable. Lets hope that it is not criminal dilution and involves transfer of IP.

CYTX has something of value. The tech will survive. If it does a quarter of what we think possible we get our money back and some profit.
Lets hope that they are not too greedy. I am reminded of the scene in the Social Contract were the lawyers confront Zuckerburg after he tried to screw his founding and FUNDING partner. There are a lot of people who are watching and will be very interested in seeing where the chips fall.
It is not in their interest to be too greedy ......... lets just pray for competence.

The sun is shining, a picnic is arranged, I'm off to the beach.

Happy New Year and good health to all: May the fat be with us.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fas

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 02:37 #5866

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, back from the beach........ which was great :woohoo:

So I will try to address the points you raised in you original post.

1. The historic development of the CYTX management and BOD is interesting and does raise concern, but it is history. I can't dwell on it, which does not mean that I am not aware of what has happened nor indifferent to the presence of these players.

The current management has done all that they could given the circumstances, and have put us in the best position possible from a CLINICAL point of view. We have a cash shortfall to reach the definitive scleroderma data, which is the indication for which I am most hopeful. The OA data is very close and this can be a catalyst for finding cash. Lets hope that the data is strong as this will be crucial in cementing a deal. Lets not forget that Okyanos is generating data in OA indications as is Cugat in Spain. There have also been a lot of small investigator led trials that can provide additional supporting data.

This technology is not going away. One can see that simply by looking at the volume of ongoing research data generated worldwide in the use of ADRC. The range of late and mid-stage trials that CYTX is involved in has the potential to overcome the financial situation, ASSUMING MANAGEMENT IS COMPETENT AND NOT DISHONEST.

If I see a financing from the same bankers as in the past or of a similar ilk I will know that they are something more than incompetent. Open up the bidding, go directly to the interested parties. Make it crystal clear that CYTX will survive and that you (BP,BB etc) have a chance to be in on the ground floor. If you don't avail yourself of the opportunity then your competition will. Time for management to play hardball. If they do not realize the power of the cards they hold then they should not be holding them.

2. I have been calling for disclosure of the cardiac data from WAY back.. I agree that not showing the data is unacceptable. It goes against all the basic tenets of the relationship between shareholders/owners and management/stewardship. I can make a case for using/witholding the data as a negotiating device while not wanting to provide the broader competition with too much data. But if you are selectively using the data for negotiations there is a "use by date". It is totally unacceptable to accept highly dilutive financing terms when you potentially have positive data that can positively impact the SP. Being afraid of the boogeyman and then negotiating with him is suspect.

In the past management was all about grandiose promises and not delivering. They now have data that they can and should deliver, but don't :bash:

3. The involvement of all these experts is a positive. Perin moving from the allogeneic to the autologous camp is positive. The insistence of CC to interject himself into the CYTX domain is worrisome. Why do we need an intermediary?. Why can't we talk with the interested potential partners directly? What does he bring to the table ......our data? :KO:

The Okyanos data is not secret for some, nor is ADVANCE and ATHENA.. Unfortunately we are not privy to it. :really: There is value in the gemisch. Will they allow us, the older shareholders to a seat at the table is the question. If CC is involved he better pull a rabbit out of his hat. There will be hell to pay if they give it away.

4. Agree 100%. The market cap is beyond a joke. Its level smacks of collusion.

5. What can one say about the financings...... :evil: As to where are the shares ??????? Lots of BP have lots of cash offshore and the ability to use nominees. Same applies for hedge funds who are often nothing more than glorified mail boxes for shares held on behalf of others (both long & short). What is certain is that they are not owned by members of this board. The question we have to ask is "how many shares do they plan to issue at our expense, instead of negotiating with interested partners in GOOD FAITH"

6. Not impossible. Possibly even probable. It is however not necessary. Perhaps we may be surprised positively. :yep:

franshei : If the conspiracy would also allow a third party (with know hows to run a company) to buy most of the company shares and take control of the company and guide the company in a positive way to the benefit of all the stockholders, then it could be a good conspiracy.

A conspiracy is always a bad thing if successful .......... if you are not one of the conspirators. :bash:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas, Old Young Fox

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 06:14 #5867

• fas
Really appreciate the time and effort John and glad to read your assessment of New Zealand- being retired and having a good pension and the intention to live at least another 30 years, it becomes an option for me too after I solved the health issues in my family. :whistle:

Anyway- my worst case scenario, when you put all six facts together in a top- stir the contents of the top gentle and only evil comes out.... :evil:

Until recently I always assumed that Lloyd Dean didnt want to axe Calhoun, which was totally overdue, so he left and they gave that job to old friend of the family- Rickey.
Rickey however, colludes with Calhoun and Hedrick to get an exceptionally big piece of the metabolic syndrome solutions with ADRC´s- not only cardiac, but also Type 2 and renal issues (which both should work very well) and diabetic ulcers (we know that this works well).

Hedrick/Rickey arrange the worst dilution a CEO/BOD Chairman has ever done within a short time frame and at the same time limits disclosures of clinical data to only scleroderma and OA. Obviously there is plenty more around. Collaborators reward Sabby & et al behind the scenes, if they throw all their material on the market, which obviously is picked by those collaborators "in-the-know".

If this holds true- we are in deep shit and nothing from the past has indicated to me that the Management and BOD of Cytori is integer and honest. :puke:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 06:31 #5869

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rong, appreciate your post and Happy New Year
Will address your points in detail later but to cut to the chase 1. When you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME
2. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result :bash:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 09:43 #5870

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas and Wrongside,

Regarding Celactive, I read their website messages several times, before I ask CYTX to confirm the contents. In my opinion, something is ongoing, otherwise Celactive.com would not go private when CYTX intervenes almost instantly. I personally think the Celactive information is genuine, involving several respected figures in medicine and finance.

From the way that I can understand, Celactive will have exclusive license from CYTX (just like Bimini's alopecia indication) in several indications (some have already been EU approved and some have not). For the indications such as wound healing, Celactive can start promoting throughout EU immediately.

In the case of the cardio indication, it looks like they intend to use their own resources to continue the US clinical trials, leading to FDA approval. Obviously, Perin's faith from his own clinical experiences allow the new team to obtain the necessary financing (which may exceed $ 100 million for the phases 2 and 3 studies). Obviously, they may have some clinical data to further support this kind of clinical optimism. This financing may very well be private at the onset, leading into some kind of partnership, as Calhoun and Saad were hoping when they were running CYTX.

The third area that I can read into the Celactive proposal is setting up some kind of Okyanos style clinics.

The messages from the Celactive.com are bold and definite. (If Bimini can get a piece of the pie from CYTX, why not Celative - Calhoun might have worked behind the scene since his departure form CYTX. Why would Jon Soneff leave CYTX to join him mid 2015?)

Currently, the new management team at CYTX has a lot of new faces with little attachment to the past - they can negotiate deals with Celactive with a more open mind.

By the way, Saad is not mentioned anywhere here and there, and he appears to have left Ruiyi, the Chinese Biotech in San Diego. Where is he?

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 10:13 #5871

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Let me play devil's advocate on all the conspiracy theories:

1) Undisclosed cardiac data - maybe it just isn't that impressive.
2) Calhoun and Celactive - He may be a believer but he has never come through. I can think of no reason that he would even have a positive relationship with the current board.
3) THE OVERLOOKED BIG MISTAKE - Taking on $20,000,000 (or whatever the amount was originally) from GE capital several years ago was a major error that greatly lead to the current predicament. How often have we heard of a tiny biotech, with no clear path to revenues, borrowing that kind of money. That cash lead them to become bloated, wasteful and setting unrealistic goals. When these goals weren't met it became a noose around their neck being held by investment bankers and hedge funds. Hedrick's refocus made perfect sense but too much damage was done.
4) The one thing we can all agree on is the OA data is critical, only because is the only short term hope for a cash infusion. However, with the market cap where it is, their negotiating position sucks. We need data strong enough to moves up the share price so a partner takes Cytori seriously,

Finally we are all wasting too much time speculating on this %$^%$^& and the only thing to do now is hope and pray for a Hail Mary like the one Aaron Rodgers pulled off against the Lions earlier this year.

Happy New Year Boys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Young Fox

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 12:19 #5872

• fas

Wall Street Titan wrote: Let me play devil's advocate on all the conspiracy theories:

1) Undisclosed cardiac data - maybe it just isn't that impressive.
2) Calhoun and Celactive - He may be a believer but he has never come through. I can think of no reason that he would even have a positive relationship with the current board.
3) THE OVERLOOKED BIG MISTAKE - Taking on $20,000,000 (or whatever the amount was originally) from GE capital several years ago was a major error that greatly lead to the current predicament. How often have we heard of a tiny biotech, with no clear path to revenues, borrowing that kind of money. That cash lead them to become bloated, wasteful and setting unrealistic goals. When these goals weren't met it became a noose around their neck being held by investment bankers and hedge funds. Hedrick's refocus made perfect sense but too much damage was done.
4) The one thing we can all agree on is the OA data is critical, only because is the only short term hope for a cash infusion. However, with the market cap where it is, their negotiating position sucks. We need data strong enough to moves up the share price so a partner takes Cytori seriously,

Happy New Year Boys!

About 1 & 2- no comment - on 3 - we have beaten Oxford to death many many times over and scolded Saad for it. At least Girao took care that in the fifth revision of the debt (for a non-revenue generating Company :bash: :bash: ) the Companies IP was not at stake any longer.

Yes- we can agree on 4- on the other hand, if this really was that important and only one of two "avenues" to financial health (commercialization of scleroderma the other one), Cytori should have reduced its headcount to a bare minimum and gone in survival mode. Instead headcount is being increased with high powered individuals again... :whistle:

Finally we are all wasting too much time speculating on this %$^%$^& and the only thing to do now is hope and pray for a Hail Mary like the one Aaron Rodgers pulled off against the Lions earlier this year.

I really do not think , Cytori needs a Hail Mary. The value is there, we as shareholders just need to be more careful in not getting robbed again, so need to be at the tip of our toes. :bang:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 14:05 #5873

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Happy New Year everyone!

I do not subscribe to any of these conspiracy theories. I do not know why Hedrick and Kesten have elected not to share the results from the two truncated Heart trials (ADVANCE AND ATHENA), but I believe it is strategic.

We are not the only ones who have lost a tremendous amount of money. Hedrick owns 600,511 shares of stock. He also has 1,275,100 stock options with the lowest strike price of $1.36. Last January 30th, he was awarded 240,000 options at a strike of $.48.

The only conspiracy theory that I can envision would be timing the release of the ACT-OA data to be after the 2016 stock option grants. In 2013, this date was on the 13th and as mentioned 2014 was on the 30th. With 1,025,100 options at a strike of $2.38 to $6.71, I am sure David Rickey would like to reward senior management in advance of their accomplishments by issuing a large grant at 20 cents. Now that is a conspiracy theory!

As far as Celactive, Calhoun's severance package contained a potential bonus if he was able to get a deal done with Celactive prior to the end of 2014 (I think that was the timing). There were all sorts of rumors going around back in the summer of 2014, but as usual, he failed to get a deal done. Celactive had no money. Hedrick has announced that Cytori intends to find a partner to carry Scleroderma through the EU approval and reimbursement process. Given the excellent trial results and two year sustained benefits as well as the Orphan Drug status, this should not be all that difficult to do. We all would like to see that partner to be of the caliber of Sanofi or Shire. I don't recall reading anything on the Celactive web site about scleroderma and I hope I never do!

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 01 Jan 2016 16:44 #5874

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I've never heard of a startup firm, with no track record, seeing the need to advertise a potential partnership with a public company on its website.. It just seems so amateurish and unprofessional. What is the motive? If they are, in fact, trying to do a deal - what could possibly be gained by putting it out in the publc domain? Is it just wishful thinkingi? Just makes absolutely no sense to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 04:39 #5875

• fas

DOV wrote: The only conspiracy theory that I can envision would be timing the release of the ACT-OA data to be after the 2016 stock option grants. In 2013, this date was on the 13th and as mentioned 2014 was on the 30th. With 1,025,100 options at a strike of $2.38 to $6.71, I am sure David Rickey would like to reward senior management in advance of their accomplishments by issuing a large grant at 20 cents. Now that is a conspiracy theory!

That used to have my attention every year for about 10 years- but I have already given up on this micro-management aspect of Cytori, since they are simply experts on that and always succeed to do well. As we know, some have a lot of knowledge on option-dating .. :grin: :grin:

Anyway- I think is absolutely blue-eyed to ignore Calhoun & Celactive and assume that our friends in Callan Road are not aware. Especially Hedrick has a track-record of bending the truth, more so than Calhoun in my opinion. I doubt that will change.

Anyway- it seems Celactive IS a Allied Finance Company- at least they used the logo- and having at least 5 former Cytori employees on the payroll, it would be naive to think that everything is kosher here. :whistle:

Attachments:

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 09:11 #5879

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Fas,

There is definitely something going on here. Chris Calhoun has corralled a few loyalists to start a London based company in the hopes of signing some sort of arrangement with Cytori. I just don't think there is a plot to steal the patents away from the Cytori stockholders. When you found the Celactive website, news of this discovery found its way to Hedrick and the next day, the web site was password protected. There was a denial from Hedrick that any formal or informal partnership exists and that includes a distributor relationship. Note the present tense of the word "exists." Certainly Calhoun would like to change that. Hedrick wanted to keep any strategic plans close to the vest and avoid exactly what is happening here - speculation.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 10:03 #5881

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS, I have also given more thoughts regarding possible conspiracies behind the dramatic PPS drop during 2015. I am now more inclined not to believe in conspiracies. The stepwise drops appear to be debt related, while the short sellers (based on both stock technicals and some fundamentals reasons - such as financial data) and day traders (based on stock technicals) help to drive the stock prices lower and lower. Stock market movements are really merciless. Tiago is right the outstanding warrants have been hedge in nature - the holders have been selling CYTX into good news. (These holders are not investors; they are typical money managers - they just want to see green.)

While the former warrant holders have been unloading CYTX recently, I think some institutional investors (including CVI which may still owne up to 7 %) may buy these shares in the open market. If so, we might see some new or updated SEC filing this month.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 10:52 #5882

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have been down this road before . . Class actions don't work so this time I go it alone

sc14d9za - Securities and Exchange Commission
www.sec.gov/.../w75286sc14d ...
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
... stock, par value $0.01 per share, of Medarex, together with the associated rights to ... 2009, by Michael Roth and Hildy Roth; (6) a complaint filed on July 28, 2009, ... by Ralph Roelofsz; (9) a consolidated complaint, captioned Hersh et al. v..

Where there is smoke there is fire and my lawyers have been watching for years. Not going to take this lying down. CC , Hedrik and the rest will be exposed.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 11:57 #5886

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Fascinating conversation all, it's like... my baby theorists are all grown up now. :winky:

I am not adding my 2 cents since it is a repeat, but I MUST say that if someone writes all the points and puts it on a board... then (as a detective) try to unravel the mystery of "the price action".... Unbiased eyes will see the truth.

Is it a sell out, collusion, mistake, greed, bad technology hope selling, etc.... ?

Being unbiased is hard since money is involved, which causes lots of nightmares or sweet dreams.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 13:30 #5887

• fas

DOV wrote: Fas,

There is definitely something going on here. Chris Calhoun has corralled a few loyalists to start a London based company in the hopes of signing some sort of arrangement with Cytori. I just don't think there is a plot to steal the patents away from the Cytori stockholders. When you found the Celactive website, news of this discovery found its way to Hedrick and the next day, the web site was password protected. There was a denial from Hedrick that any formal or informal partnership exists and that includes a distributor relationship. Note the present tense of the word "exists." Certainly Calhoun would like to change that. Hedrick wanted to keep any strategic plans close to the vest and avoid exactly what is happening here - speculation.

At the very minimum, Hedrick and Rickey now know, that shareholders smell something, so that they will not take a gamble on exclusive- regional-, but low price-, licencing of key apps. :cool: At least that is worth it.

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 16:01 #5889

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Get this. The prior name of Celactive was Cytothro. ukcompanydb.com/company/08727669/celactive-cellular-therapeutics-limited.html

BOD, ATHENA, Celactive & Conspiracies 02 Jan 2016 16:04 #5890

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas

Hedrik, Ricky, have never shown any regard for share holders , do you seriously believe they will be influenced by message board conversation. Control of the company was ripped away long ago. Truth be told we have all known this for years.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.395 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites