The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Incentive Rewards 2015 Plan

Incentive Rewards 2015 Plan 02 Feb 2016 04:50 #6159

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Three Form 4 filings were made at the SEC, which means that there were changes in the shareholdings of Cytori stock by rule 16 employees i.e. top management.

The filing indicated that (freebie) shares were issued :

Represents shares of Common Stock issued under the Company's 2015 Executive Management Incentive Compensation Plan and vested based upon level of achievement of certain metrics related to clinical trial enrollment and the Company's financial position for the performance period of May 26, 2015 to December 31, 2015. All shares were issued pursuant to the Company's 2014 Equity Incentive Plan.

Beneficiaries were : Hedrick- 70.500, Kesten- 47.000 , Girao - 35.230 shares.

Maybe others - DOV? Franshei? want to comment here.

I prefer to keep my (pen) mouth shut :yawn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Incentive Rewards 2015 Plan 02 Feb 2016 07:14 #6163

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***Incentive Compensation Plan and vested based upon level of achievement of certain metrics related to clinical trial enrollment ***

Nothing surprises me on the compensation front with CYTX. Imagine when they actually make money !
However, it would seem the large number of December scleroderma site openings are explained and I guess also explains why we are still waiting for the last 5 to be updated as open. No need to push without extra pay. Mr Dean would have understood. :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites