• Page:

TOPIC: Least we Forget - Celution as a Service

Least we Forget - Celution as a Service 04 Apr 2016 16:18 #6772

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Given all the negativity concerning CYTX and the performance of the company shares to date I felt it necessary to provide this link in order to reinforce the message that adipose is a serious contender for radically treating a huge range of afflictions. The fact that we are not alone and that others are also chasing the the prize of approval for this treatment paradigm is reassuring, not just disconcerting.

Although the article does not provide much new information about the potential of SVF, it does however confirm the extent to which it is progressively entering the consciousness of researchers, patients, medical authorities and investors. There will come a tipping point in the not tooooooo distant future (admittedly subjective) where companies in the space will become the darlings of the stockmarket. Hopefully Cytori will not have diluted us too much by then. All it will take is the first approval.

In the article towards the end, the author notes : Questions remain, for example, on how to best handle cells in the lab to ensure safety and purity of a product, and how to package and transport products once they are made. Fat stem cells, for example, may change or dedifferentiate when growing in a lab dish, sitting on a warehouse shelf or even following injection into the body, Tuan says.

It would seem to me that the Celution device provides a significant advantage in addressing the above issues at least as regards autologous product.

Needless to say we would all like to see CYTX gain approvals for specific indications after successful trials in order to get the maximum benefit of treatment reimbursement.

However, has anyone thought about the potential of Celution as a service ........ what if someone else gets approval for another indication using SVF, could we not be seen as the go too provider of the hardware to facilitate the therapy (provided we are ourselves approved)?

Just thinking out loud....... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11, fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Least we Forget - Celution as a Service 04 Apr 2016 16:24 #6773

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
MY bad. Sorry, forgot the link:

www.sciencenews.org/article/cells-fat-mend-bone-cartilage-muscle-and-even-heart

In some ways this article reminds me of the WIRED article dedicated to Cytori that was so inspiring. A lot has happened since then. We are all wiser today, both us and management.

I wish I was wise enough to have bought at $0.14 .........I wasn't ........

Least we Forget - Celution as a Service 04 Apr 2016 19:23 #6774

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

rongside wrote: I wish I was wise enough to have bought at $0.14 .........I wasn't ........

so, .22 is tooooo high for you now???

Besides, something tells me you will be able to buy a lot lower prices in the next year or so.

About the Stem cell, I have said it before, stem cell will at some point be giving us a lot more years to live BUT it doesn't mean Cytori will be the company to deliver - Or should I say - these shares you are buying right now, will not be around when stem cells start becoming a revenue generating sector in the health care system.

You can bet all the money you are wasting on it...

Having said all that, a little bit of a pump by some of you guys won't hurt making a nice and quick swing trade either :nice:

Least we Forget - Celution as a Service 05 Apr 2016 22:04 #6776

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Thanks Rongside for that viewpoint.
I think Cytori procedure will price lower than Mesoblast or Atherys with their off the shelf cell therapies.
At this time because companies have had to prove efficacy in individual indications we can get approved along with tigenix, meso, athx and others
Everyone is competing against the standard care right now... that's all these therapies have to beat for approval at this time. In the future we will have to beat other cell therapy treatments.... As we know it takes ages for drug approval, so we should have 5 years clear for scoloderma... Yes still an optimist I am!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites