Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Half a can of coke

Half a can of coke 07 Sep 2013 13:28 #840

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I finally wrote a new blog article today, which had been in the works for weeks including its upcoming sequel

Half a can of coke

watch this line-

There is evidence that macrophages and T cells in addition to the “MSC” progenitors, endothelial lineage cells and smooth muscle progenitors may all participate to some degree in improving the body’s response to acute and chronic injury. The jury is still out as to which cell(s) is/are most important in clinical efficacy.

The MSC progenitors are key- Caplan calls them PERICYTES - and has explained them in detail- they are MOST likely the reason for the superior therapeutic performance of fat cells. That will be the next blog article.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, joeycav11, d9dozrman, keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Half a can of coke 08 Sep 2013 20:29 #844

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
So Fas, in your opinion, does the current inability to describe the exact mechanism of action pose any problems with say regulatory, partnerships or other areas ?

Half a can of coke 09 Sep 2013 01:25 #845

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Hedge - to the best of my knowledge the lack of understanding regarding the MOA does not preclude approval. So long as safety and efficacy are proven to the FDA then the treatment can be approved (it cannot be rejected).

Obviously a clear understanding of the MOA is easier when testing a single chemical agent which can be more easily verified by the FDA. The ADRC gemissch is too complex to be pigeon holed, and that is probably its strength....... ie. its complexity and versaltility.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Half a can of coke 09 Sep 2013 09:16 #848

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Thanks for the reply rongside and I agree with your comments.
I believe we have discussed this in the past ( YMB days) but since Fas mentioned it again I thought I would ask if he had any additional thought on the matter.

The only point I would add is the info would help in altering the best theraputic "gimish" to be delivered.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites