Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Celution in Tallin Estonia

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 26 Sep 2013 11:08 #893

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
The tendons of the hand of a girl were restored which had a burn incident many years ago-

Estonia Report
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11, d9dozrman, fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 26 Sep 2013 16:50 #896

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas,
The photographs attached to the article, though a bit graphic, are a great tool for understanding the process of harvesting the cells, processing, and administering them. Hopefully the benefits that have been reported are sustained and help this poor woman have a better life. I can't help but believe that procedures and results such as these can only accelerate the acceptance of ADRC's. As I have stated before my hope is that the therapy can help people. And I do believe it will. The rest will take care of itself.

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 26 Sep 2013 16:58 #897

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Very nice pics in article as well, thanks Fas. Noticed also the ***new celution*** was not the table top unit. Fas, are there table units in use now? BARDA only? Great story Thanks again.

d9 :vegas:

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 26 Sep 2013 20:37 #899

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
fatboy

Far more graphic would have been pics from her original grafting surgery.
I think the pics show how benign this procedure really is !

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 26 Sep 2013 20:39 #900

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
d9

Desk top model some time away yet.
Think circa 2015-2016 for sales other than to BARDA...even BARDA has to wait til fully developed.

New Celution in Tallin Estonia 28 Sep 2013 11:09 #906

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
To my knowledge-

CC said at the ASM- 12 to 18 months for the process to be completed. It works and has been functionally tested. Now the nitty gritty starts.

I do have an idea what he is talking about, since besides having been a public accountant and consultant and working many many years for Alcoa working in the process business, I also worked for three years at an electronics company where I implemented an ERP system.

Thats when you learn about engineering designs, bill of materials, tooling, moulding, stamping, outsourcing, sample testing and all the lot.
All these activities are not the core competence of Cytori and they are not Toyota or Volkswagen with a few more FTE´s for that stuff. That takes a bit a time and CC told me the parts will come from South America and Europe with the assembly first done at Callan Road.

Actually- with all the new "fat extraction" machines being designed and coming on the market now, I understand why Olympus did not work.... :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites