Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cytori Cell Therapy for the millions?

Cytori Cell Therapy for the millions? 05 Nov 2013 14:58 #1033

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Is online now- have fun reading.

Cytori Cell Therapy for the Millions?

And if you feel like it- give the comment tool a whirl! :cool: :KO:
The following user(s) said Thank You: belgiumineurope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori Cell Therapy for the millions? 06 Nov 2013 03:04 #1034

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Fas...since I got your email notification about your new blog there has been a host of 403 and 404 errors on the site.

Also in the raccoon lodge if you click to open a post and it often returns you to the index page.

I have encountered these problems for hours now so I thought I would let you know in case others cannot access the site.

Cytori Cell Therapy for the millions? 06 Nov 2013 05:29 #1035

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Hi Hedge- thanks for the information :nice:

I am going around now and cannot find any errors any longer, since I renewed the repository, but I surely believe you since I did see some funny things which I could not explain this morning.

Of course I am still tweaking and "searching" for the optimal config and I noted that I did make a "config" error with the link generator. At least that is fixed.

But it could also be that your browser plays up, since I "screwed up" on Sunday and browsers often take a link from the cache. So please clear your browsing history of this week if you still experience problems. You can do that by accessing tools.

Please let me know if you still experience problems. Thanks

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites