• Page:

TOPIC: Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 12 May 2015 14:51 #4504

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Since fat cells work.. :bye:

A note from a recent patient who was treated with her own #stemcells at Okyanos for her fibromyalgia and Type 1 Diabetes. She shared this on her personal Facebook page last week:

"I wanted to share my healing experience with you. Many people around us suffer from diseases, that are not readily recognizable. My health has been deteriorating steadily for many years now. Diabetes, fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, Migraines etc. No one, but the closest relatives and friends knew about it. I look pretty healthy on the outside. smile emoticon

"On my last vacation, I was taken through the airport in a wheelchair, because I could not stand or walk without excruciating pain! Then, a friend of my parents, told me about a clinic that she had heard of, that does stem cell treatments, using your own tissue. I flew there a week later.

"The picture you see below, is the day after treatment. I can now walk without pain! This is a true miracle for me! More than 10 years of Chronic Pain, Painkillers three times a day and no relief. I still can't even believe that I can walk, do light exercise and am getting stronger every day. To everyone suffering out there - there is hope, beyond the pills and drugs!" -O.V., Toronto, Canada
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, fatboy, mikeadd@twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 13 May 2015 03:09 #4508

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes that is the reason. And the change of strategy to develop with first prio the app sleroderma and OA.

holdi :bye:

holdi

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 13 May 2015 07:08 #4510

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I don't get it, she is beautiful. If she has done any enhancement job, they might've contributed to some her issues. My question is what/where was the pain coming from. I have had some of those issues she mentions, and I don't know which could be stopped overnight that someone can start walking again. (yes Marc, you robbed the same kind of patients you claim you are helping)

I got the same phone call from another person, who claimed something even more amazing after the procedure, but when I asked Malan specifically about it all, he couldn't come up with anything that an adult can believe.

The description he could come up with, would've taken several months to be "healed", he did mention you feel great the next day or two, then you start feeling worse (even than before), then weeks later you will start feeling better, since it will take cells a long time 6-12 weeks to rebuild.

This woman claims it happened overnight and then stayed the same!

This web of mystery is not going to end any time soon, is it?

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 13 May 2015 07:39 #4511

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
I original read it as her feeling better overnight as well...but it is two separate statements and I believe although confusing, she is not implying a "overnight" change.

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 13 May 2015 15:36 #4512

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

cytxer wrote: I don't get it, she is beautiful. If she has done any enhancement job, they might've contributed to some her issues. My question is what/where was the pain coming from. I have had some of those issues she mentions, and I don't know which could be stopped overnight that someone can start walking again. (yes Marc, you robbed the same kind of patients you claim you are helping)

I got the same phone call from another person, who claimed something even more amazing after the procedure, but when I asked Malan specifically about it all, he couldn't come up with anything that an adult can believe.

The description he could come up with, would've taken several months to be "healed", he did mention you feel great the next day or two, then you start feeling worse (even than before), then weeks later you will start feeling better, since it will take cells a long time 6-12 weeks to rebuild.

This woman claims it happened overnight and then stayed the same!

This web of mystery is not going to end any time soon, is it?

"My question is what/where was the pain coming from. I have had some of those issues she mentions, and I don't know which could be stopped overnight that someone can start walking again."

She's being hyperbolic but anyway is it feasible? Sure. Why? Same reason why when you drink a bottle of wine in Europe you are less hung over then when you drink a bottle of wine in America.

Answer? Industrial CANCER CAUSING carcinogens.
They are everywhere and APPROVED in the united states. From mass medicating public water to mass produced plastics to whatever they seed clouds with.

This is the state of affairs. Unfortunate as it may be but its life. All I know is I try to limit or be especially prudent with what enters my digestive tract in America. But when I go overseas its apparent that there's less industrial contaminates. This specific story probably is the result of multiple days in the Bahamas. Receiving her stem cell shot is likely just as good as receiving a concentrated dose of Vitamin C @ 10,000 miligrams +++++

Ultimately- this is why you invest in CYTX 14 May 2015 09:43 #4520

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Chris, I have a big bowl of mixed emotions every time I read your comments, your picture brings up many sad memories.

Anyway, I think her last paragraph claims that she did not stop feeling well, and "a while later" she is still feeling great, and better... this is opposite of what I have heard over the years...

Anyway, just wanted to mention it.

Also, since I've been doing some data gathering on housing, just wanted to see your opinion on where it's headed... The algos are predicting two different crashes (one is too awful to talk about)... just wanted to see how you are seeing things play out the next few years...

Thanks for everything you can share... maybe we can do private messaging if you want...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites