Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: No clue on OA?

No clue on OA? 14 May 2015 05:27 #4515

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Not so important, but one statement from Hedrick kind of surprised me, when I read the transcript from Seeking Alpha on Tuesday...

So, let me talk about osteoarthritis for a moment. So, our osteoarthritis U.S. Phase IIb pilot trial in knee osteoarthritis is enrolling well. It should be at 50% of the trial enrolled or greater by the end of the week. That's over 45 patients. So, we're on track to meet our goal for enrollment in 2015. And assuming the present enrollment rate continues, data should be available in the first half of 2016, on track with our forecast.

Now, despite the fact that we're blind to this data, we have no idea of how the technology is acting in these patients. We've learned an awful lot from this trial so far in the U.S. And I think I just want to point out a couple of things which I think are relevant. First of all, this procedure with our current technology, not the next-gen system, but our current system is technologically very feasible in a U.S. outpatient day surgery type setting with a single system. In fact, we have one site that's done up to three cases in a single day without a hitch.

The Russian folks from the Burnasyan Federal Medical Biophysical Center are not secretive at all and in the past have presented their findings at meetings organized by Guy Magalon at "Cellsociety Europe Meetings". It is even most likely that the selection of the application is based on the interim results from the clinic which started in July 2014 in Moscow.

12 patients should have been treated: autologous adipose-derived regenerative cells (ADRC) extracted using Celution 800/CRS System (Cytori Therapeutics Inc) from a portion of the fat harvested from the patient's front abdominal wall. ADRC will be administered one-time intraarticularly. This is a single arm study with no control. All patients receive cell therapy.

OA clinic in Moscow with Celution

As I have written on the board before- in Tschechien about 500 patients have already been treated with manually extracted SVF, which was reported upon at IFATS in 2013. The results were pretty good so the risk here is low I would say.
The management of the Company visited a cell conference on the Bahama´s in February 2014 and saw the Okyanos building and have spoken with Matt. For those reasons more is known than you think, but this is typical Hedrick- he likes to bend the truth a bit. :joy: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

No clue on OA? 14 May 2015 09:19 #4519

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
No clue????? Of course he knows :winky: Once again the "subterfuge" that is Cytori. :evil:

d9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites