TOPIC: Celase

Celase 26 May 2015 09:26 #4565

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
www.celase.com/

Lets hope that all those clinics & researchers around the world start using the gold standard in deconstruction of adipose tissue. :grin:

Hopefully this will provide an additional interim revenue stream that will reduce the rate of dilution till substantive data from scleroderma and OA come through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Celase 26 May 2015 11:54 #4567

• carl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
900$ a bottle.
Is that with free delivery?

Celase 26 May 2015 12:17 #4568

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
From the FAQ on the page:

Celase GMP orders received on Monday through Thursday will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Orders received on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be shipped on Monday. Celase GMP must be stored frozen and therefore requires an expedited 1-2 day shipping process to mitigate thawing. Product orders originating from countries within the European Union will be shipped from Germany. All other orders will be shipped from the United States

Since Cytori has no German location- not even my home address :joy: - it can only mean the product is shipped from Mannheim where the product is manufactured by Roche. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Celase 27 May 2015 07:01 #4573

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
I think the launch of cGMP grade Celase (official launch is today) is very, very smart. There are many, many clinics worldwide employing human adipose derived stem cells. Yet, I think very few are using CYTX's celution system (they think it is just a very expensive centrifuge) and the associate consumables. Before the availability of CTX2 (a low priced version of the present celution) and FDA approval of several indications for the US, the launch of celase will enable CYTX to market this "consumable" and penetrate a broad marketplace particularly in the USA.

Again, this is a great move for CYTX.

Celase 28 May 2015 07:43 #4578

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Very smart indeed. It turns competitors into customers and forces them to acknowledge our patents (for the first time). However, I do not expect revenues to be very much - maybe a few hundred thousand a year, but with upside once XTX2 is available.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites