Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jeffrey Hartog Joins Okyanos

Jeffrey Hartog Joins Okyanos 07 Oct 2015 09:32 #5285

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Well well...after the arrival of Todd Malan as Chief Cell Therapy Officer about a year ago (Malan was a Arizona "first mover" so to speak), another "first mover" and even scientific consultant of cytori joins the Okyanos team. :yep:

Well done - I have known the guy for ages- he is well respected and an excellent "catch" by Matt. :nice:

His resumee is also pretty impressive....

In addition to dual board certification in Plastic Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Hartog’s diverse medical background includes residencies in four different specialties: plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah; general surgery at Baylor University in Dallas, Texas; oral and maxillofacial surgery as well as anesthesiology at the University of Miami. His duties at Okyanos will include oversight of the critical water-assisted liposuction (WAL) step of the Cell Therapy process as well as the systemic administration of patients’ own stem cells. WAL is an advanced form of fat harvesting that produces higher quantities of stem and regenerative cells in a minimally traumatic way.

Link to message : HERE
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, d9dozrman, fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites