Cytori´s Platform applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: Translational work done by PI´s

Translational work done by PI´s 25 Jul 2016 12:33 #7470

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
The lack of information provided by Investor Notes of the kind we saw flying by today, kind of upset me "slightly" ( I purposely have not measured my blood pressure today)

To provide a bit of an antidote to the poison delivered, despite my intentions not to do anything to the site until we are at 15$, I quickly put a "Featured Article" together with all 19 entries in PubMed regarding scientific abstracts of Celution.

Anybody who might have an interest, can clearly see the width of the platform here including the value delivered to the beneficiary : i.e Cytori.

just click HOME above and scroll down or follow this link: PubMed Abstracts on Celution
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOV, sahin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Translational work done by PI´s 25 Jul 2016 14:42 #7472

• sahin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks FAS! Just found a polish article about jaw bone reconstruction explicitly mentioning Cytori. Is this already covered in PubMed?

translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.polskieradio.pl%2F7%2F5347%2FArtykul%2F1647492%2CNowatorska-metoda-rekonstrukcji-tkanki-kostnej-zuchwy

An innovative method of reconstruction of the jaw bone
25/07/2016 11:00
In Gdansk in Poland carried out the first transplant of stem cells taken from adipose tissue and used for the regeneration of the jaw.

Treatment under the direction of Dr. n.med. Violetta Szycik consisted of adipose tissue via liposuction, which technology Cytori obtained stem cells and regenerative. Then they transplanted in place of a shortage of bone in the jaw while conducting the procedure of bone formation with the use of advanced materials reconstruction.

The expected result of the use of stem cells is to obtain in a very short time a stable bone bed with the restoration of the geometrical shape and physiological function of bone, including its blood supply and blood supply and integration of the newly formed bone with the whole organism.

Transplants of stem cells is an absolute technological breakthrough in dentistry, opening up completely new therapeutic possibilities that are associated with the possibility of completely natural bone matter. They may also become an effective solution for periodontitis, which affects about 30 percent of the population. Thus, the stem cell is an innovative method for the rehabilitation of the dentition and the chance to achieve spectacular effects for many patients, for whom the way to a beautiful smile was ever closed.

The innovative method will tell the expert - Dr. n.med. Violetta Szycik

The following user(s) said Thank You: fas, DOV

Translational work done by PI´s 25 Jul 2016 15:38 #7473

• fas
Thank you Sahin-

This anecdotal evidence also supports other Swedish, German and Finnish work in dentistry and cranial bone replacement therapy which all were - to say the least- astonishing.

That is why, the technology is disruptive, because it is astonishing, and you need to have patience, before the results will show in your purse. They will despite present leadership. :nice:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sahin

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Translational work done by PI´s 26 Jul 2016 03:40 #7476

• fas
Just as a bit of information for newbies to RSS feed technology or web stuff in general.

The article I wrote yesterday which has the "Celution" DB query in it, also show a link "related articles" below the heading of each entry.

This is the nice part of "the new web world"- it searches the PubMed again for similarities i.e. related articles of this particular abstract or DB return. That way you can be damn sure that you catch all there is in relation to Autologous Adipose Derived etc etc :grin: :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites