Cytori´s Platform applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: MSB pathway to market

MSB pathway to market 02 Sep 2014 06:22 #2127

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I do keep an eye on Mesoblast at ASX and have noticed a substantial PPS increase since last week- see chart-

Reason was apparently the announcement of their future plans, which clearly spell out the width of the platform. To me Cytori´s platform is at least the same, but with most likely more impressive efficacy signals.

This should give Hedrick a (good) example instead of hiding his head in the sand and not saying anything....... :whistle:

Mesoblast has a portfolio of cell-based regenerative medicine products, with five in Phase 3 or Phase 3-ready. The portfolio has been organized into Tier 1, Tier 2, and pipeline products based on specific criteria.
Tier 1 products have mid-term revenue potential, and include:
1. MSC-100-IV for steroid-refractory Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
· Mesoblast partner JCR Pharmaceuticals plans to file for registration for GVHD in children and adults in Japan in H2 2014
· Mesoblast plans a product registration filing for pediatric GVHD in 2016, with a United States launch in 2017.

2. MPC-06-ID for Chronic Discogenic Lower Back Pain (CDLBP)
· Positive End of Phase 2 meeting with the United States Food and Drug Administration supports progression into Phase 3 with the composite endpoint that was met in Phase 2
· Phase 3 trial to be initiated before the end of 2014.

3. MPC-150-IM for congestive heart failure
· This product is being developed with our commercial and development partner Teva Pharmaceutical industries (Teva) for New York Heart Association (NYHA) class II-III heart failure patients
· The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is conducting a 120-patient study in advanced/NYHA class IV patients

Tier 2 products are in Phase 2 or 3, have committed funding through to the next value inflection point, and will advance into Tier 1 on merit of data, market opportunity or partnering capability. These include:
· MSC-100-IV: Intravenous administration of MSCs for Crohn’s disease
· MPC-300-IV: Intravenous administration of MPCs for systemic inflammatory and immune-mediated conditions including diabetic kidney disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
· MPC-25-IC: Intra-coronary delivery of MPCs for acute myocardial infarction
· MPC-25-Osteo: Surgical use of MPCs for surgical lumbar fusion
· MPC-CBE: Expansion of hematopoietic stem cells for bone marrow transplantation

Pipeline: These products are in early clinical or preclinical development, and include MPCs for neurological diseases, lung diseases, knee osteoarthritis, and vascular or retinal conditions of the eye (e.g. age-related macular degeneration)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

MSB pathway to market 02 Sep 2014 09:17 #2129

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas, seems that Hendricks does not have much to say and when he chooses to keep quiet it is at the expense of share holder value ie; discontinuation of Athena. Seems pretty much everyone completely fed up with Cytori and all @ Callan road based on posts I have been reading under numerous topics. Dov even seems negative, based on his BOD comments. For my health only going to check in once in awhile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites