Cytori´s Platform applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: From Russia with love

From Russia with love 17 Jun 2015 12:15 #4682

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
New studies at the Burnasyan Federal Medical Biophysical Center in Moscow ..

The usual 12 patients studies now also for:

Erectile Disfunction

Intracavernosal injection of ADRC:
Tourniquet applied immediately prior to injection at the base of the penis. Penis and surrounding skin treated with antiseptic solution. The injection performed on lateral surface of penis bilaterally proximally into the middle and distal parts of corpus cavernosum. Needle is inserted into the corpus cavernosum at the depth of 5-7 mm. Up to 1.0 ml of ADRC suspension injected per single injection. Equal portions of ADRC suspension injected into both corpora cavernosa. Tourniquet removed 20 minutes after ADRC injection.

and Partial ACL rupture
Patients with verified diagnosis partial rupture of anterior cruciate ligament will undergo liposuction from front abdominal wall under local anesthesia. After that autologous ADRC will be extracted using Celution 800/CRS System (Cytori Therapeutics Inc) from harvested adipose tissue. Same day patients will undergo knee arthroscopic surgery followed by one-time intraarticular freshly isolated ADRC administration (directly into anterior cruciate ligament close to the rupture).

Link: Burnasyan studies - 6 in total

There is also a CYTORI (as sponsor)record (made December 2014!!!) on a Star Registry for scleroderma in the UK apparently...500 patients, which should have started in April 2015, but hasnt since cytori never updates records... :bang: :bash:

Anybody?? John?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

From Russia with love 17 Jun 2015 23:56 #4688

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
As regards the 500 patient trial that appears to be under the UK authorities review this is quite confusing. I believe that this is NOT a separate trial. I think it is simply a new version of the STAR Registry that will have a focus in Europe where the Celution device CAN be used by clinicians.

The additional data generated will provide further validation for reimbursement ............. not to mention the additional income that may well be generated from self-pay patients who are not prepared to wait, and who can pay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

From Russia with love 18 Jun 2015 08:50 #4691

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

I think it is simply a new version of the STAR Registry that will have a focus in Europe where the Celution device CAN be used by clinicians.

You are most likely correct, although I tend to suspect that practically one should read UK instead of Europe - those Competent Authority Approvals should apply Europe Wide, but I have reason to doubt this somewhat :yawn:

Anyway- since this is an app, which on "Hedrick´s Talk-About-List" maybe he will mention at the next call in August.. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites