Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Predictions- positive- or negative on future happenings at Cytori.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prediction- CCT OA Partner deal in 2017

Prediction- CCT OA Partner deal in 2017 15 Feb 2017 11:24 #8842

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Despite some very awful announcements on the OA pilot in 2016, I am still convinced, that in 2017 a partner will be found to start a pivotal PMA in the US- hopefully still in 2017.

I have also stated my- still preferred candidate- in view of obvious synergies- Arthrex in Naples, Florida. But than again- I presume there are more financially powerful suitors than Arthrex.

As usual -

Time will tell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Prediction- CCT OA Partner deal in 2017 16 May 2017 15:15 #9337

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
FAS

Great faith!

I personally think there is only one more step is needed before the phase 3 pivotal trial - add something from the AZA liposomal excipients to enhance the residual time of the cell therapy. It is very possible that Hedrick and crew have already done some laboratory works to bring in a partner.

Prediction- CCT OA Partner deal in 2017 19 May 2017 08:47 #9352

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

Great faith!

I personally think there is only one more step is needed before the phase 3 pivotal trial - add something from the AZA liposomal excipients to enhance the residual time of the cell therapy. It is very possible that Hedrick and crew have already done some laboratory works to bring in a partner.

Franshei- you got it. Enhance the residual time of the cell therapy at the place of injury i.e. in this case the knee. I will be writing a piece- whether article or Lodge posts, I dont know yet, about the differences of cell therapy for either acute or chronic injuries/wounds and their relating chances for successful therapy. Osteoarthritis is obviously a chronic injury, where the inputted cells are not "protected" by a relative hypoxia environment, like the hands and cannot have - as you correctly state- a longer time available to do their regenerative work.
I also think the Azaya technology will solve that issue and Cytori can still become the MicroSoft or the Intuitive Surgical Company that I always thought they would become.
Mind you -all the competitors have the same issues- their answer is - dump more cells in the body. Mind you- I do not think that is the right solution. :winky:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Prediction- CCT OA Partner deal in 2017 19 May 2017 09:03 #9353

• fas
Virtually all chronic disorders have that issue, especially since the metabolic syndrome epidemic on the globe resulted in inflammatory fires burning in virtually all organs of the body. You cannot solve that with dumping a lot of cells in the bloodstream within the playing rules of the FDA and conventional medicine at present.

For anti-aging fanatics it wouldnt hurt though and get some repair mechanisms where needed. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites