• May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
We know "this" :puke: already a while longer.... :whistle:

ANNUAL SHAREHOLDER MEETING
Date: May 10, 2016
Time: 9 AM PST
3020 Callan Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121

Although the schedule of the past has generally been that financial reports are issued on the Thursday in the last week Nasdaq requires "accelerated filers" to report, this time they scheduled the Q release on the same day as the SHM, which is on the Tuesday Nothing wrong with that.

04/29/2016
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) will provide a live webcast of its first quarter financial results and business update on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:
Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914
Conference ID: 3175608
Prior to the webcast at approximately 4:15 PM Eastern Time on May 10, Cytori will issue its first quarter earnings release which will review Cytori’s first quarter performance. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 04 May 2016 10:35 #6903

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Sharp drop before 1st Q CC! This has been ongoing since last Friday and today the drop is the sharpest.

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 04 May 2016 20:05 #6905

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
The BOD will probably meet on May 10. It looks like to me they will go for a 20 for 1 r/s.

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 05 May 2016 20:58 #6915

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Franshei,

A reverse split of 1 for 20 would leave only 10 million shares outstanding and that would be too few a number to maintain decent liquidity. I think a 1 for 10 is more likely and even then, the stock will be too volatile. The BOD will count the votes at the annual meeting in the morning and report them out on the conference call. I do not know if they will have decided on the split ratio by the time of the CC, but it is certainly possible.

I spoke with Tiago earlier this week and he confirmed the NASDAQ rule that states 10 consecutive days above $1.00 before the end of May. If the stock does not close above a $1.00 on Wednesday May 18th, then preparation for the reverse split will begin. Without a partnership, there is no way this will happen so the BOD could end the suspense (if there is any left) by announcing the ratio on the CC.

May 16th is a significant day only because it represents the day on which the last patient in the ACT-OA trial undergoes their MRI at 48 weeks. Two to three weeks later, the STAR trial will be fully enrolled. Both of these events are known and should already be priced into the stock.

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 05 May 2016 21:11 #6916

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Another mistake in the making ?

If and I do mean "if" one of the goals was to attract institutions the a higher PPS with a higher R/S would be favorable although they too would have liquidity concerns. It was CYTX itself that suggested a 1:25 ratio may happen and they certainly knew what the share count would be then. Low share counts are also risk for the short side !

Anyway, if we consider from a pure market cap basis, maybe they would be safe at 1:10. Why risk it though.

One always has rothco's suggestion and forgetting NASDAQ compliance for now. We know that isn't happening though.

I was dreaming of 1:10 if we got to a higher PPS before hand. As you state DOV, time extremely short now and unlikely.

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 05 May 2016 21:35 #6917

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
This just keeps getting worser and worser lol. Very few holders are controlling the decisions here. The board wants to stay on NASDQ for show. Another bad decision R/s will give shorts ability to feed. Of course if stock is as manipulated as many believe there will be a flood of news shortly after to pump it up and make shareholder offering more appetizing. This will be an interesting case study when all is exposed. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. :puke:

SHM and Q1 release + CC- all on May 10th 06 May 2016 00:49 #6919

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

DOV wrote: Franshei,

A reverse split of 1 for 20 would leave only 10 million shares outstanding and that would be too few a number to maintain decent liquidity. I think a 1 for 10 is more likely and even then, the stock will be too volatile. The BOD will count the votes at the annual meeting in the morning and report them out on the conference call. I do not know if they will have decided on the split ratio by the time of the CC, but it is certainly possible.

I spoke with Tiago earlier this week and he confirmed the NASDAQ rule that states 10 consecutive days above $1.00 before the end of May. If the stock does not close above a $1.00 on Wednesday May 18th, then preparation for the reverse split will begin. Without a partnership, there is no way this will happen so the BOD could end the suspense (if there is any left) by announcing the ratio on the CC.

May 16th is a significant day only because it represents the day on which the last patient in the ACT-OA trial undergoes their MRI at 48 weeks. Two to three weeks later, the STAR trial will be fully enrolled. Both of these events are known and should already be priced into the stock.

One thing for sure, there definitely is no partner anywhere in the future because Cytori is negotiating from a position of weakness. Everyone knows it. Unless the big bag holders use the algo computers to ramp the price up or the R/S is inevitable. Then I suspect Hedrick will start talking about more rape financing to pay the bills.

On a more fun note - Fairway Markets up 550% yesterday after filing chapter 11. Strange thing is, I was shopping in a fairway just two days ago and thought to myself, "self, I'd like to buy some shares in fairway."

Oh well.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites