• Page:

TOPIC: New guidance on Rights Offering

New guidance on Rights Offering 17 May 2016 07:16 #7028

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
May 17, 2016 07:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) today provided an informational update to stockholders regarding its recent rights offering and the key dates relative to the offering. Stockholders are advised to ensure they own Cytori's stock as of 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 to be considered a stockholder of record on Friday, May 20, 2016. Stockholders or interested parties are advised to direct all questions and informational requests to the contacts listed below.

Under the rights offering, Cytori will distribute one non-transferable subscription right for each share of common stock held on the record date. Each right will entitle the holder to purchase one unit at the subscription price, with each unit composed of one share of common stock and 0.5 of a warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one share of common stock.

The subscription rights are non-transferrable and may only be exercised during the anticipated subscription period of Monday, May 23, 2016 through 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, June 9, 2016, unless extended.

The expected calendar for the rights offering is as follows:

Tuesday, May 17, 2016, Ownership Day – in order to be considered a stockholder of record on Friday, May 20, 2016, shares should be acquired by this date.
Friday, May 20, 2016 Record Date
Monday, May 23, 2016 Subscription Period Begins
Thursday, June 9, 2016 Subscription Period Ends 5:00 PM ET*

* Unless extended in Cytori's sole discretion
Holders who fully exercise their basic subscription rights will be entitled, if available, to subscribe for an additional amount of units that are not purchased by other stockholders, on a pro rata basis and subject to ownership limitations.

Cytori has engaged Maxim Group LLC as dealer-manager for the rights offering. Questions about the rights offering or requests for copies of the prospectus may be directed to Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Cytori's information agent for the rights offering, by calling (855) 793-5068 (toll-free); or Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174, Attention Syndicate Department, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone (212) 895-3745.

A registration statement relating to the securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. The rights offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus forming part of the effective registration statement. Copies of the written prospectus for the rights offering may be obtained, when available, from Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174, Attention Syndicate Department, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone (212) 895-3745.

This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New guidance on Rights Offering 17 May 2016 07:18 #7029

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Do take note of the "notable absence" of the price to execute one subscription right... :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New guidance on Rights Offering 17 May 2016 09:28 #7032

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Cytori has engaged Maxim Group LLC as dealer-manager for the rights offering

Fas,
I had a troll from Maxim call me yesterday. I think he was surprised when I read him the riot act regarding what this company has done to her shareholders. He went as far as telling me that management has committed to put significant money into the offering. I told him that was bullshit. He did say that the strike price has not been set yet and would reflect the pps closer to the time of the offering. I told him good luck but no thanks. I think they will have to re- evaluate this debacle that they have tried to heap on us poor suckers. I just don't understand how stupid they think we are? But then again here I am still invested in this shell of a company.

New guidance on Rights Offering 17 May 2016 09:59 #7033

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fatboy, I received letter a couple days ago and made the mistake of opening in front of my wife. She promptly threw bot me and the letter out of the house. They are trying to pump up the pps to hook a few more suckers before the next crash. Who in there right mind would participate on blind faith. :puke:

New guidance on Rights Offering 17 May 2016 10:16 #7034

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Good for you fatboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy:

Maxim trying to rescue the plan....those fees are at stake...LOL

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites