TOPIC: They got their 15 Mio

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 06:26 #7219

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
:cool:

Jun 13, 2016
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (“Cytori” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CYTX) announced today that the subscription period for its previously announced rights offering (the “offering”) of units at a subscription price of $2.55 per unit expired on June 10, 2016, and are no longer exercisable.
Based on the review of results provided by the company’s subscription agent, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc., Cytori estimates that it will receive aggregate gross proceeds from the offering of approximately $17.1 million. The results of the offering and Cytori’s estimates regarding the aggregate gross proceeds of the offering to be received by Cytori are preliminary and subject to finalization and verification by its subscription agent. Cytori expects the subscription agent and the Depositary Trust Company to finish tabulating the results on or about June 13, 2016.
Cytori anticipates that closing of the offering will occur on or about Wednesday, June 15, 2016, subject to satisfaction or waiver of all conditions to closing. Upon the closing, the subscription agent will distribute, by way of direct registration in book-entry form or through the facilities of DTC, as applicable, the common stock and warrants to holders of rights who validly exercised their rights and paid the subscription price in full. No physical stock or warrant certificates will be issued to stockholders.
After issuance of the units under the offering, Cytori will have approximately 20.5 million shares of Common Stock issued and outstanding, and approximately 3.4 million warrants issued in the offering, which warrants will be exercisable for an aggregate of up to 3.4 million shares of Common Stock at an exercise price of $3.06 per share. Subject to satisfaction of all conditions precedent to listing, Cytori anticipates that the warrants issued pursuant to the offering will commence trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “CYTXW” (CUSIP Number 23283K121) on or about June 15, 2016.
Maxim Group LLC acted as dealer-manager for the rights offering.
If you have questions about the offering, please contact Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Cytori's information agent for the offering, by calling 855-793-5068 (toll-free); or Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174, Attention Syndicate Department, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone 212-895-3745.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Cytori’s registration statement on Form S-1 was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on May 26, 2016. The prospectus, the prospectus supplement no. 1 thereto dated May 31, 2016, and the prospectus supplement no. 2 thereto dated June 6, 2016, and all of Cytori’s SEC filings may be found in the Investor Relations section of Cytori's website at www.ir.cytori.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 06:59 #7220

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Much better than it looked during that painful process. So, without any increase in sales, this represents roughly 8 to 9 months worth of cash. Go IDIS!!

I was hoping for a press release on Dr. Cugat's 12 month observations today. Perhaps tomorrow.

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 07:12 #7221

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
DOV

I have not participated in this right offering, because I have already sunk in a lot of money. Over the years, this stock has been a red-pink pain on my own "spreadsheet". It has been a shame, even to talk about what we have gone through since Hedrick became CEO. We have virtually lost more than 90% of the value, when the market cap has gone from $ 250 million to about $ 30 million.

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 12:03 #7224

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
So 6.8 million shares for the rights offering. That means shareholders of over 100 million shares prior to the split participated in the offering, right?
I find this quite amazing, knowing the share price never reached the offerings' price...

Does somebody know something?
I didn't participate in the rights offering but am adding at these prices... alea jacta est ! :vegas:

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 12:27 #7225

• fas

belgiumineurope wrote: So 6.8 million shares for the rights offering. That means shareholders of over 100 million shares prior to the split participated in the offering, right?
I find this quite amazing, knowing the share price never reached the offerings' price...

It IS amazing and of course Hedrick knew that before this all started, since surely he knows who his shareholders NOW are, after Sabby et al sold out and they were picked up by those "unknown folks", which apparently are not institutions, but wealthy nonetheless.. With the sentiment so totally against them and being the arrogant lot they were, this looks like it was pretty much all arranged. :cool:

They still have to contend with the likes of me though- :grin: :vegas:

Brian- are you still there?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 12:41 #7226

• fas
Buying now is most likely a good thing- even as a trader- since Cytori will be added to the Russell Microcap Index.

We all know here that rebalancing- when being added and NOT deleted from an index- reads demand for shares..so take note of the schedule..

Cytori is to be added to the Microcap Index: IWC is the ETF that trades based on the index

June 17, 24 -- updated lists posted to the FTSE Russell website after 6pm ET.
June 24 -- reconstitution is final after equity markets close.
June 27 -- equity markets open with newly reconstituted Russell indexes.

File Attachment:

File Name: rmicro_additions_20160610.pdf
File Size: 30 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 14:12 #7227

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas wrote:

Buying now is most likely a good thing- even as a trader- since Cytori will be added to the Russell Microcap Index

I wish wall street would take your advice and buy before the reconstitution. This thing is dropping like a rock. I don't see any catalyst to lift this until some positive therapeutic outcomes. The rest is the same old bullshit, and manipulation.

They got their 15 Mio 13 Jun 2016 14:25 #7228

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
While index demand may be real the supply will be artificial.
Thus somewhere between zero and next to zero impact on the PPS.

Almost forgot, DOV, I wouldnt be counting that IDIS money just yet.

They got their 15 Mio 14 Jun 2016 11:18 #7239

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe there will be no need for further seriously dilutive fund-raising or reverse splits in the future. Even with our, how to politely say, less than shrewd management. There is enough here, even with complete failure of OA (which I don't believe), to gain traction and turn things around. Scleroderma, BARDA, Japan.

They got their 15 Mio 14 Jun 2016 11:59 #7240

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Regarding OA, I think the placebo effect may not last and the benefits from the cell therapy will be more evident. However, it does not mean CYTX should go forward with phase 3 trials or additional trials, without a corporate partner. I think it maybe hard to find a suitable partner, even if it is in the medical device arena (big pharmas are definitely out).

Actually, I believe the scleroderma indication will do well commercially. Just look at the phase 3 patient accrual rate, with 88 patients in early June.
Looks like CYTX wants to do scleroderma marketing by itself, since the company will virtually capture all the treatment centers in the US. If the company really need cash, I think they can get a very good partnership here and in EU. There are virtually no better treatment that what CYTX has at this time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites