• Page:

TOPIC: When will they report ?

When will they report ? 06 Mar 2017 17:02 #8964

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Starting to look like CYTX will milk allowable reporting period as long as possible.

www.sec.gov/answers/form10k.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When will they report ? 07 Mar 2017 20:01 #8976

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Amazing find!

This may explain the delay. Hedrick is in Shanghai/China - making presentations (go to Cytori Twitter). Regenerative Medicine and the Future of Generics and Biosimilars.

Photos of Hedrick making presentation for investors and potential partners.

When will they report ? 07 Mar 2017 20:18 #8977

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks franshei but I assume they have tele-conference equipment in China just as they do in Japan where Hedrick has phoned in from before.
I guess the real question is would this involve Lorem or not ?

When will they report ? 08 Mar 2017 08:22 #8979

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge and Fas

There are two pieces of additional information that would clarify the delay situation more (addition to Hedrick's current visit to Shanghai, China).

1. Direct from Tiago (I wrote to him and he replies today): SEC deadline is March 31 and CYTX plans to release the 4th Q release on or before the deadline.

2. Rodney Strong's very last message here (3 or 4 days ago; he talks to Tiago all the time): it looks like CYTX is working on something such as a money/partnership deal, which may be wrapped up around the end of the first Q into the next Q.

Gathering all the three pieces of information, something is happening and it may come from Asia Pacific, Lorem? OA partnership with a Japanese group? DOXO deal with a Japanese or a Chinese pharma?

Shanghai is China's financial center. secondary to Hong Kong and Tokyo in Asia, it is also possible that CYTX may be able to find a new financial backer from there.

When will they report ? 08 Mar 2017 10:58 #8980

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
frashei
That's why I posted the link at the start of this thread showing they have 90 days to report. Which one could argue is really March 30th but who cares at this point.
What you suggest is possible.
Either way they must be selling shares to raise at least some funds should there be some sort of delay or at the last minute a deal falls through. Let alone the Azaya debt payment promise.
Just to play devils advocate...maybe they are also waiting to use every available day for additional share sales and they are now in Asia because the buyers in the west have either dried up or have been, shall we say, limited.
So lets first see if they keep the goal of paying down the Azaya debt within their stated 30 day timeline then I will focus on what the call will bring in late March.

When will they report ? 08 Mar 2017 12:06 #8981

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge

The original agreement with Lorem is not really valid (in my opinion), since CYTX has backed out of the CV clinical r/d area (without financial backing and other obvious reasons).

Over the past 3 years, CYTX has changed drastically In my opinion, CYTX is REALLY lucky to find a valid clinical lead in scleroderma and related areas, using the celuton autologous cell therapy (out of which the company is trying to build a profitable business, particularly in the US, while Japan will continue to grow based on the original blue print).

The Lorem agreement should be modified (with Lorem along and/or with another Chinese co partner), so that this China black hole will be turned around to potentially become a profit center.

When will they report ? 08 Mar 2017 12:14 #8982

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks franshei
I guess we know soon enough.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites