CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Insti Holdings Development

Insti Holdings Development 18 May 2017 05:39 #9345

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I just remembered that we are past May 15th already, which is the deadline for Institutions to report their holdings to the SEC as of the preceding quarter i.e. in this case 3-31-2017 and since we have a "Bold Prediction" from DOV on that theme, we need to get a "clean base" in order to track its development- Insti Holdings, that is.

The source of the information in this topic is the Nasdaq page of Insti Holdings- link HERE

The summary shows as follows:

Obviously the total number of shares shown of 32 Mio is not correct, since the secondary of 8,6 Mio shares was in April (issued on 4-17) so we should deduct that and get 23,4 Mio shares as denominator.

The detail of the largest Insti´s- presently virtually nothing.... shows the following:

Here it looks like to me that the (new) Blackrock Inc number as of 3-31-2017 is the consolidation of the 2 numbers for Blackrock, which still carry the date of 12-31-2016, so we need to deduct those 2016 numbers from the total of 3,126 Mio shares, arriving at holdings of 2,829 Million as numerator.

That calculates the % holdings at 3/31 at 12,09% (2.829/23,4 Mio) instead of the 9,63% reported by Nasdaq in the above slide.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insti Holdings Development 18 May 2017 05:49 #9346

• fas
Looking at the Sabby Holdings (which is the interesting part of this post really), we see a large reduction of about 380.000 shares despite the depressed PPS in the first quarter.

Why cant I get rid of the feeling that Sabby has a whole lot of Insider Information in the welfare of the Cytori joint and that their holdings at 6-30-2017 will again be substantially higher? :whistle: :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insti Holdings Development 18 May 2017 06:45 #9347

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Fas
If we are taking those numbers out wouldn't that reflect a REDUCTION in holdings ?

As far as Sabby, IMHO, they unloaded the rest of these particular shares on the 15 million share volume day to participate in the new offering.
BTW Sabby sold 12,065 CYTXW last Q as well.

Insti Holdings Development 18 May 2017 06:59 #9348

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I now see your comment on the 32 million share factor Fas.

On a separate subject since it is mostly retail that hold this company I wonder how the ASM vote turns out. I mean I believe no matter what everything passes as the board recommends but will it show sizable discontent ?

Insti Holdings Development 18 May 2017 08:44 #9351

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: As far as Sabby, IMHO, they unloaded the rest of these particular shares on the 15 million share volume day to participate in the new offering.
BTW Sabby sold 12,065 CYTXW last Q as well.

I am sure you are right, however we will never find out for sure of course.

On a separate subject since it is mostly retail that hold this company I wonder how the ASM vote turns out. I mean I believe no matter what everything passes as the board recommends but will it show sizable discontent ?

From my re-collection, at Special Shareholders meetings, only the individual vote counts. With the regular returning annual meetings I believe all brokers of shares held in "street´s name", vote for BOD recommendation unless the shareholder gives different instructions. I believe most shareholders have resigned in disbelief of shown incompetence by the Management/BOD team, the valuation and ownership losses and at the same time the incredible greed displayed by the same folks.

I think they simply are beat up- myself included- and hoping for the best, but to my own defense- at least I voted, as I have posted here, to show and voice my discontent.

Insti Holdings Development 22 May 2017 21:36 #9356

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I am sure you saw the vote results Fas, overwhelming support.

Insti Holdings Development 23 May 2017 06:07 #9357

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: I am sure you saw the vote results Fas, overwhelming support.

Overwhelming support yes- I presume by Sabby and employees & relatives. The rest did not vote apparently.

It was noticeble that Hawkins and Lyons got their "extra portion" of against vote though...:whistle:

As of March 23, 2017, the record date for the Annual Meeting, 23,672,429 shares of the Company’s common stock were issued and outstanding. A quorum of 15,603,136 shares of common stock were present or represented at the Annual Meeting. The following items of business were voted upon by stockholders at the Annual Meeting:
1. Election of Directors.
The following members of the Board of Directors were elected to serve until the 2018 annual meeting of stockholders and until their respective successors are elected and qualified, as follows:
VOTES FOR WITHHOLD AUTHORITY
David M. Rickey 4,930,083 301,965
Richard J. Hawkins 4,463,416 768,632
Marc H. Hedrick, M.D. 4,912,753 319,295
Gregg A. Lapointe 4,935,635 296,413
Gary A. Lyons 4,649,790 582,258
Ronald A. Martell 4,916,530 315,518
Gail K. Naughton, Ph.D. 4,931,129 300,919
Broker Non-Votes: 10,371,088
2. Ratify Independent Registered Public Accountants
. The appointment of BDO USA, LLP, independent registered public accountants, to act as our independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2017 was ratified, as follows:
FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN
15,150,255 275,844 177,037
3. Approve the amendment and restatement of the Company’s 2014 Equity Incentive Plan
. The amendment and restatement of the Company’s 2014 Equity Incentive Plan was approved as follows:
FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN
4,539,036 517,212 175,800
4. Frequency of Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation.
The advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on executive compensation was as follows :
1 year 2 Years 3 Years ABSTAIN
4,375,325 111,718 505,577 239,428

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.808 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites