TOPIC: Q3 and Call on November 9th

Q3 and Call on November 9th 02 Nov 2017 07:09 #10402

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Cytori to Webcast Third Quarter Financial Results on November 9

Nov 02, 2017
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 02, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYTX) will provide a live webcast of its third quarter financial results and business update on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
The dial-in information is as follows:
Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914
Conference ID: 5289756
Prior to the webcast at approximately 4:30 PM Eastern Time on November 9, Cytori will issue its third quarter earnings release which will review Cytori’s third quarter performance. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

We been saying many times that "the upcoming" should be their most important call ever- that time has come again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q3 and Call on November 9th 02 Nov 2017 09:44 #10404

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
FAS

Since the last CC, there is only one PR re reduction in work force and several SEC filings, with one RO slides set. The Slide show carries more information than many other previous PRs.

So what do you expect will be highlighted in coming CC?

PS It appears to me that Tiago Girao is not replying people's emails lately? Strange to me - Rodney, have you been able to get connected yet?

Q3 and Call on November 9th 02 Nov 2017 14:11 #10407

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

Since the last CC, there is only one PR re reduction in work force and several SEC filings, with one RO slides set. The Slide show carries more information than many other previous PRs.

So what do you expect will be highlighted in coming CC?

Franshei- my answer relates to not what will be highlighted, but what should be highlighted. Cytori does have a track-record of ignoring the real issues.

And those issues are MOST obvious only two things- CASH and PATH to sustainability i.e. cash-flow break-even.

Even before and around the last RO in June 2016, Hedrick was saying and telling all shareholders he met personally that the offering was going to be the last one in his mind. After the FDA approval news on the BARDA trial, he screwed new shareholders who bought up into the run above 2$ and diluted everybody again with 50% with the 1,10$ secondary. Now he is doing another 100% dilution, all to raise a mere 10 Mio$.

Although the risk factor section is full of warnings that additional capital is/might be needed, of course this cannot be. Any sensible person would pass on this one and wait for the next.

So- this path to sustainability should be explained and be plausible. The only thing that might do that is - in my view- the revenue development in Japan. I do not expect anything from the European MAP program. The Q3 base should be promising enough to allow some promising extrapolation into the future.

If it is not- than Hedrick will need some magic - I - personally- will unlikely fall for it. Maybe if he started working for a symbolic 1 Dollar a year , I might.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q3 and Call on November 9th 02 Nov 2017 14:51 #10408

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS

It is unlikely that Hedrick and even some of the managers are thinking to reduce their compensation. Instead, I think they will plow a large portion of their take home into the RO, which would eventually go into their own pockets and own the Preferred Shares Series B and warrants. (Fas is there Preferred Shares Series A or Class A ?)

When VCEL bought their current business from Sanofi (spelling?), Sanofi's payment was mostly Preferred Stock (which has not been converted to commons). This is the reason that I thought someone can buy the commons and pay $ 10 million or so to gain control of the company with blessing from the BOD.

Regarding CYTX KK, can this company in Japan go public?

Q3 and Call on November 9th 02 Nov 2017 16:04 #10409

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

franshei wrote:

Franshei, I am sure that it can - keep thinking buddy!

Q3 and Call on November 9th 03 Nov 2017 05:45 #10410

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

It is unlikely that Hedrick and even some of the managers are thinking to reduce their compensation. Instead, I think they will plow a large portion of their take home into the RO, which would eventually go into their own pockets and own the Preferred Shares Series B and warrants. (Fas is there Preferred Shares Series A or Class A ?)

When VCEL bought their current business from Sanofi (spelling?), Sanofi's payment was mostly Preferred Stock (which has not been converted to commons). This is the reason that I thought someone can buy the commons and pay $ 10 million or so to gain control of the company with blessing from the BOD.

:grin: :grin:

Now I understand why Girao is not answering both your mails any longer. :yep:

Sorry- for this stuff I have no time either. I love to read your pharmacological wisdom though.

No offence. :bye:

Q3 and Call on November 9th 03 Nov 2017 08:49 #10411

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Franshei post:

PS It appears to me that Tiago Girao is not replying people's emails lately? Strange to me - Rodney, have you been able to get connected yet?[/quote]

Franshei, Tiago cannot reply during the quiet period - I expect to hear from him at some point after the Q-3 earnings release.

Q3 and Call on November 9th 03 Nov 2017 14:56 #10413

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

I have not written to Tiago Girao since late July since the release of the Star prelim data. As I have noted, he is not particularly useful in any new information beyond what is in the PRs.

As it was a year or so ago during the first RO, I am avoiding his personal phone calls since his present priority is pushing the second RO. Last night someone from Maxim tried to call me and I think it all about the RO again. They are all working hard to get new money.

Q3 and Call on November 9th 03 Nov 2017 15:11 #10414

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney

I have not written to Tiago Girao since late July since the release of the Star prelim data. As I have noted, he is not particularly useful in any new information beyond what is in the PRs.

As it was a year or so ago during the first RO, I am avoiding his personal phone calls since his present priority is pushing the second RO. Last night someone from Maxim tried to call me and I think it all about the RO again. They are all working hard to get new money.

Franshei, I do not think that they will have any problem raising the money particularly if the Q-3 numbers are decent - however, a simple RO success is not music to my ears as you probably suspect!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites