• Page:

TOPIC: LPC sales in Q3

LPC sales in Q3 09 Nov 2017 19:29 #10455

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Can someone take a look at what they reported tonight on this.
Comparing what they reported in the last 10Q and tonight and stated proceeds makes no sense to me.
Either there is a big blunder or I am really confused.
Perhaps doing too many things at once tonight.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LPC sales in Q3 09 Nov 2017 19:41 #10456

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Here is the part I am talking about:

Agreement. On December 22, 2016, we issued to Lincoln Park 127, 419 shares of common stock with a market value on the date of issuance of approximately $0.2 million as commitment shares in consideration for entering into the Lincoln Park Purchase Agreement. We will issue up to an additional 382,258 shares of common stock on a pro rata basis to Lincoln Park only as and when shares are sold under the Lincoln Park Purchase Agreement to Lincoln Park. Through September 30, 2017, we sold a total of 1,490,937 shares under the Lincoln Park Purchase Agreement, for proceeds of ap proximately $1.5 million.
During the nine months ended September 30, 2017, we sold 894,050 shares of our common stock under an ATM program, receiving total net proceeds of approximately $1.5 million. During 2016, we sold 1,840,982 shares of our common stock under an ATM program, receiving total net proceeds of approximately $4.4 million.

LPC sales in Q3 10 Nov 2017 05:22 #10459

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Hedge- I guess one has to take out only the lines which are needed-

Last quarter those lines were-

Through June 30, 2017, we sold a total of 103,000 shares under the Lincoln Park Purchase Agreement, for proceeds of approximately $0.2 million. During the six months ended June 30, 2017, we sold 894,050 shares of our common stock under an ATM program, receiving total net proceeds of approximately $1.5 million.

Deducting the "old Q2" info from the new statement- one gets-

ATM- nothing in Q3

Lincoln- 1.490.937 less 103.000 is 1.387.937 shares. That is about 700K less than what I thought they sold in Juli, when the PPS was still above 1$ before the STAR results were announced.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

LPC sales in Q3 10 Nov 2017 06:34 #10460

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep...thanks Fas
Way too much happening last night...LOL
The big spike came in October so it will be some time to see if there were sales then. March 2018 next call.

LPC sales in Q3 10 Nov 2017 07:23 #10462

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108

myownhedgefund wrote: The big spike came in October so it will be some time to see if there were sales then. March 2018 next call.

We already know Hedge.

Shares OS as per October 31 is 35.119K, which is 403K more than as of August 1.

So little added cash- 250-300K$ or so?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

LPC sales in Q3 10 Nov 2017 08:14 #10463

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
OK, thanks.
Only got to read the loan change part and then looking for LPC sales...and we know how that was going for me ! Of which, the wording last night still seems off to me but I am willing to let it go because it really doesn't matter in the long run.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites