CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: So- it is 1 to 10 after all

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 23 May 2018 23:51 #11829

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
SAN DIEGO, May 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX) (“Cytori” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company effected a reverse stock split that became effective on May 23, 2018 at a ratio of one-for-ten, and that the Company’s common stock will commence trading on a post-split basis beginning on May 24, 2018. The Company received the requisite stockholder approval for the reverse stock split on May 18, 2018. The new CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock will be 23283K402.

The reverse stock split automatically combined every ten shares of the Company’s common stock into one issued and outstanding share without any change in the par value of the shares. Following the reverse stock split, the number of outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock was proportionally reduced from approximately 61.6 million to approximately 6.2 million.

No fractional shares were issued in connection with the reverse stock split. Any fractional shares of the Company’s common stock that would have otherwise resulted from the reverse stock split were rounded up to the nearest whole share. Outstanding equity awards and the shares available for future grant under the Company’s Amended and Restated 2004 Equity Incentive Plan, 2011 Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 2014 Amended and Restated Equity Incentive Plan and 2015 New Employee Incentive Plan were proportionately reduced (rounded down to the nearest whole share), and the exercise prices of outstanding equity awards were proportionately increased (rounded up to the nearest whole cent) to give effect to the reverse stock split. The Company’s common stock will continue to trade on a post-split basis under the trading symbol “CYTX”.

Additionally, the Company’s Series S warrants issued in connection with its rights offering that closed in November 2017 will become tradeable as of the commencement of trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on May 24, 2018 under the Nasdaq ticker symbol “CYTXZ.”

As previously announced, Cytori is required to evidence compliance with Nasdaq’s listing minimum bid or closing price requirement by September 4, 2018. Although Cytori expects that the reverse stock split will enable the Company to comply with the Nasdaq listing and minimum bid price requirement, there can be no assurance that the Company will be able to regain such compliance. Delisting from the Nasdaq Capital Market could have a material adverse effect on the Company’s business and on the trading of its common stock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 05:18 #11830

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: SAN DIEGO, May 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX) (“Cytori” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company effected a reverse stock split that became effective on May 23, 2018 at a ratio of one-for-ten, and that the Company’s common stock will commence trading on a post-split basis beginning on May 24, 2018. The Company received the requisite stockholder approval for the reverse stock split on May 18, 2018. The new CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock will be 23283K402.

The reverse stock split automatically combined every ten shares of the Company’s common stock into one issued and outstanding share without any change in the par value of the shares. Following the reverse stock split, the number of outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock was proportionally reduced from approximately 61.6 million to approximately 6.2 million.

No fractional shares were issued in connection with the reverse stock split. Any fractional shares of the Company’s common stock that would have otherwise resulted from the reverse stock split were rounded up to the nearest whole share. Outstanding equity awards and the shares available for future grant under the Company’s Amended and Restated 2004 Equity Incentive Plan, 2011 Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 2014 Amended and Restated Equity Incentive Plan and 2015 New Employee Incentive Plan were proportionately reduced (rounded down to the nearest whole share), and the exercise prices of outstanding equity awards were proportionately increased (rounded up to the nearest whole cent) to give effect to the reverse stock split. The Company’s common stock will continue to trade on a post-split basis under the trading symbol “CYTX”.

Additionally, the Company’s Series S warrants issued in connection with its rights offering that closed in November 2017 will become tradeable as of the commencement of trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on May 24, 2018 under the Nasdaq ticker symbol “CYTXZ.”

As previously announced, Cytori is required to evidence compliance with Nasdaq’s listing minimum bid or closing price requirement by September 4, 2018. Although Cytori expects that the reverse stock split will enable the Company to comply with the Nasdaq listing and minimum bid price requirement, there can be no assurance that the Company will be able to regain such compliance. Delisting from the Nasdaq Capital Market could have a material adverse effect on the Company’s business and on the trading of its common stock.

This post already began last night??

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 08:49 #11831

• fas
The mail was last night yes- I saw it this morning early.

Anyway- next up are the options I guess, followed by .............................????

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 09:51 #11832

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
These 2018 shocking turn of events are rather ironic considering MARC HEDRICK promised shareholders break even or profitability in 2018. I believe his prior promise involved "smelling an inflection point". Fas, what year was that? Did this company promise break even or profitability throughout it's earlier years of operations also?

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:09 #11833

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: The mail was last night yes- I saw it this morning early.

Anyway- next up are the options I guess, followed by .............................????

Interesting the run-up to $3 around 10:40am and then gradually back down - VWAP of 3.53 at 11:00am.

Fas, can you envision any scenario in which CYTX would pull the RS trigger this early if they had a significant partnership brewing that would take them over $1 - probably
not, which means either a smaller partnership or MORE LIKELY another Rights deal before too long.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:09 #11834

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Shorts will now have the opportunity to work it down.
For anyone who times it right and buys in prior to the French Data coming out, they could be in for a great run. For anyone who participated in the ROs, including myself on the first one, we have been screwed big time and will take a very long time to recover after this turns around, if ever.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:12 #11835

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Shareholders,
Please feast your eyes on the crook who has swindled you and your family. Look in his eyes and focus on his grin, then realize why you've lost all your money. A weasel amongst weasels, a scammer amongst scammers. He's been grin fucking and swindling for quite some time now. This stock split and the future cash raise will enable him continued access to his vehicles for swindling innocent victims including retirees and those investing for their children unless it's put an end to, one way or another. Just think, he's getting paid 600k a year.
Attachments:

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:12 #11836

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
S/B 2.53 at 11:00am in my prior post.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:15 #11837

• fas

waddlingwillbologni wrote: These 2018 shocking turn of events are rather ironic considering MARC HEDRICK promised shareholders break even or profitability in 2018. I believe his prior promise involved "smelling an inflection point". Fas, what year was that? Did this company promise break even or profitability throughout it's earlier years of operations also?

The smell of the inflection point was uttered in 2009, you can read that whole tale still on the frontpage. Of course the business plan presented at the IPO on the German " Neue Markt" in 2000 was profitability in 2003 if I recall right- a similar vision after the hydrosorb deal with Medtronic back in 2003- they never came close.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 10:21 #11838

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

rodney.strongg wrote:

fas wrote: The mail was last night yes- I saw it this morning early.

Interesting the run-up to $3 around 10:40am and then gradually back down - VWAP of 3.53 at 11:00am.

Fas, can you envision any scenario in which CYTX would pull the RS trigger this early if they had a significant partnership brewing that would take them over $1 - probably
not, which means either a smaller partnership or MORE LIKELY another Rights deal before too long.

Present time, partnership is a pipe dream, RS has proven that. They had until Sep 4 on this RS and to pull the plug this early clearly indicates no deal is in the works. Another RO, their credibility is almost beyond repair. I don’t see that until after the French Data comes out if it is good to restore some credibility.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 11:40 #11841

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
b7
Sept. 4 was never a option without violating loan agreement.
Maybe this is something wadd can look at as was never properly described imho (the financial runway) on calls. What he has posted so far falls under safe harbor and would love to hear the judicial definition of "inflection point" LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 11:55 #11843

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You should change your name to myownlawyerknowledge. The Safe Harbor Rule provides protection to directors from being held personally liable only when certain criteria are met. When there is obvious fraud and omissions of material information involved (as well as obvious breach of fiduciary duty to shareholders), that protection is clearly not provided. I'm not going to have a legal debate on this board (would you believe me if I told you I'm lawyer?), but trust that courts place very heavy emphasis on reasonableness. If you think this company has behaved reasonably in light of their fiduciary duty to look after the best interest of all its investors and their hundreds of millions of dollars, I suggest you reconsider your idea of reasonable.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 12:13 #11844

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***(would you believe me if I told you I'm lawyer?)***
Possible...who knows...lots of professions here I bet.
Call it what you will but these people do have certain protections....maybe I get a folded pamphlet with a class action announcement...maybe I don't.
Certainly few have been happy with the communication over the years.

So- it is 1 to 10 after all 24 May 2018 13:49 #11845

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

waddlingwillbologni wrote: You should change your name to myownlawyerknowledge. The Safe Harbor Rule provides protection to directors from being held personally liable only when certain criteria are met. When there is obvious fraud and omissions of material information involved (as well as obvious breach of fiduciary duty to shareholders), that protection is clearly not provided. I'm not going to have a legal debate on this board (would you believe me if I told you I'm lawyer?), but trust that courts place very heavy emphasis on reasonableness. If you think this company has behaved reasonably in light of their fiduciary duty to look after the best interest of all its investors and their hundreds of millions of dollars, I suggest you reconsider your idea of reasonable.

Wadd, are you sure because HF is NEVER WRONG! LOL.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites