CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Going Concern- Yes or No?

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 05:03 #12430

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
I woke up this morning (Dec 28 2018) with 6 emails from Cytori in my mailbox - 3 event notifications which I presume Cytori personnel intend at different dates in 2019 to attend (got each email twice) .

Now- I do not remember that they emailed those in the past, but just adjusted the event calendar on the homepage as deemed necessary.

Maybe a "coded" message that Cytori life continues beyond 01-01-2019?

We will know soon enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 05:24 #12431

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: I woke up this morning (Dec 28 2018) with 6 emails from Cytori in my mailbox - 3 event notifications which I presume Cytori personnel intend at different dates in 2019 to attend (got each email twice) .

Now- I do not remember that they emailed those in the past, but just adjusted the event calendar on the homepage as deemed necessary.

Maybe a "coded" message that Cytori life continues beyond 01-01-2019?

We will know soon enough.

/

Fas, it sure appears as if life for CYTX will continue - my guess is some payment plus an extension - :yep:

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 07:40 #12432

• fas
We will see -my bet would be- assuming these messages are not a hoax or the result of an over-zealous employee- that an Oxford deal has been made on the strength of some binding letter of intent.

Anyway- I hope SH keeps an eye at the ongoings at Callan Road (he/she drives to work and is passing the location almost daily) - no activity at all can be regarded positive, since the lease of the building for the 12-13 employees remaining expires at the end of year and no activity would mean that the lease is extended..

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 08:03 #12433

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Fas great start at least..thanks for sharing. A friend who works in the building tells me 4 or 5 people left so wouldn't be hard to stay there even minor lease extension. I will keep looking at the sign. As of last Friday still there but wouldn't read too much yet....I wish plus the sign could stay up for a bit. Seen that before with biotechs in my own building which is close to cytori.

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 08:27 #12434

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I was thinking Fas that they would have announced something on Oxford by today, I dont belive much will be taking place on Monday other than office parties, excluding CYTX of course, unless they’re sitting around splitting a bottle of Jack asking each other “if only”.

Going Concern- Yes or No? 28 Dec 2018 12:28 #12435

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: We will see -my bet would be- assuming these messages are not a hoax or the result of an over-zealous employee- that an Oxford deal has been made on the strength of some binding letter of intent.

Anyway- I hope SH keeps an eye at the ongoings at Callan Road (he/she drives to work and is passing the location almost daily) - no activity at all can be regarded positive, since the lease of the building for the 12-13 employees remaining expires at the end of year and no activity would mean that the lease is extended..

Fas, it's interesting that as CYTX continues to fall, CYTXZ is getting some action at higher prices - maybe others have also figured out that it may be the cheaper way to continue to play in the game.

Going Concern- Yes or No? 31 Dec 2018 08:46 #12436

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Last day of trading for 18 and still no news on Oxford or the French data which was supposed to be complete by EOY. Company is really keeping us in the dark.
Is it possible that the French data is being delayed because of the ongoing turmoil in France or is the company attempting to delay another disappointment?

Going Concern- Yes or No? 01 Jan 2019 07:39 #12437

• fas

b767cpt wrote: Last day of trading for 18 and still no news on Oxford or the French data which was supposed to be complete by EOY. Company is really keeping us in the dark.
Is it possible that the French data is being delayed because of the ongoing turmoil in France or is the company attempting to delay another disappointment?

b7- I guess, no news is good news, I presume. I do not have a clue, how this should work, besides revising the Oxford agreement and also do not know the rules in respect of reporting material facts effecting operations i.e. at time of occurrence or during trading days etc etc. I am sure something will come soon.

The turmoil in France, I assume has nada to do with the Scleradec II results- Cytori themselves do not seem to expect anything at all from that event- whatever that means- although I am still hopeful in view of the strength of Scleradec I. We will see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Going Concern- Yes or No? 01 Jan 2019 09:33 #12438

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

b767cpt wrote: Last day of trading for 18 and still no news on Oxford or the French data which was supposed to be complete by EOY. Company is really keeping us in the dark.

b7- I guess, no news is good news, I presume. I do not have a clue, how this should work, besides revising the Oxford agreement and also do not know the rules in respect of reporting material facts effecting operations i.e. at time of occurrence or during trading days etc etc. I am sure something will come soon.

The turmoil in France, I assume has nada to do with the Scleradec II results- Cytori themselves do not seem to expect anything at all from that event- whatever that means- although I am still hopeful in view of the strength of Scleradec I. We will see.

I would be very surprised if we did not see a press release from CYTX tomorrow!

Going Concern- Yes or No? 01 Jan 2019 20:54 #12439

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
“I would be very surprised if we did not see a press release from CYTX tomorrow!”

Don’t hold your breath for that one Rod.

Going Concern- Yes or No? 02 Jan 2019 07:29 #12440

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
b7
Agree
Even if its bad news, the SEC allows them a few days to report it.
Friday evening could be interesting.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites