• Page:

TOPIC: S1 also filed LOL

S1 also filed LOL 01 Feb 2019 15:41 #12569

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S1 also filed LOL 01 Feb 2019 16:01 #12571

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
OK, just went back to do some skimming...what a convoluted mess...how many alphabetical letters does it take to run a public company....LOL

S1 also filed LOL 01 Feb 2019 16:25 #12572

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: OK, just went back to do some skimming...what a convoluted mess...how many alphabetical letters does it take to run a public company....LOL

/

It's a fucking disaster - these people are greedy nuts - anyone who buys is crazy.

S1 also filed LOL 01 Feb 2019 16:26 #12573

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
...and the payroll goes on. What happens when they run out of letters, Hedge? They are up to D. Where is the Azaya drug partner? Fool me once shame on you, fool me a dozen times, well then shame on me.

S1 also filed LOL 01 Feb 2019 19:30 #12575

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***What happens when they run out of letters, Hedge?***
LOL, yep, well its amazing how long these zombie companies can last.
Curious how much they can lure in this time. "u" series warrants wont be listed. :grin: :bash: :bang:

As a reminder for the lodge restricted cash is now $2 million and they have to raise $7.5 million to be complient.
Here is the Jan. 2019 extension:
On December 31, 2018, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into an amendment (the “Amendment”) to its existing Loan and Security Agreement, dated May 29, 2015, as amended (the “Loan Agreement”), with Oxford Finance LLC (“Oxford”), as collateral agent, and the lenders party thereto, including Oxford (the “Lenders”), pursuant to which, among other things, Oxford and the Lenders agreed to extend the maturity date from June 1, 2019 to June 1, 2020. The Amendment also increases the minimum liquidity covenant level from $1.5 million to $2.0 million and extends the interest-only period under the Loan Agreement to March 1, 2019.
The Amendment requires that the Company achieve one of the following by January 31, 2019: enter into an asset sale agreement with a minimum unrestricted net cash proceeds to the Company of $4.0 million; enter into a binding agreement for the issuance and sale of its equity securities or unsecured convertible subordinated debt which would result in unrestricted gross cash proceeds of not less than $7.5 million; or enter into a merger agreement pursuant to which the obligations under the Loan Agreement would be paid down to a level satisfactory to Oxford and the Lenders.
The foregoing description of the Amendment does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Amendment, which will be filed as an exhibit to the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018.
#####
***Where is the Azaya drug partner?***
Well they basically admitted they wont be the first generic to market. Delays...a Cytori speciality.
No one is going to pay up any real $ until things are ready to go. Something I suggested a while back and it may never come with a deal that benefits Cytori and its long suffering shareholders.
Good news WST is managements paychecks will continue to flow.

S1 also filed LOL 02 Feb 2019 05:11 #12579

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
This filing seems to comply to Amendment #4 i.e. item 2 - as a commitment to raise equity to the minimum of 7.5 Mio yes.

Actually I must admit - an S-1 is the last thing I have been thinking about, but although it cannot make anybody happy- at least it extends the "life" of Cytori as a going concern for the time being. So be it.

Maybe they were planning this all along- at least owners of unconverted Preferred C will get the conversion rate of this new RO if I recall right. And that includes myself. :grin:

Edit: it does not seem to be an RO but a PO i.e. Public Offering....

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

S1 also filed LOL 02 Feb 2019 12:49 #12582

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: This filing seems to comply to Amendment #4 i.e. item 2 - as a commitment to raise equity to the minimum of 7.5 Mio yes.

Actually I must admit - an S-1 is the last thing I have been thinking about, but although it cannot make anybody happy- at least it extends the "life" of Cytori as a going concern for the time being. So be it.

Maybe they were planning this all along- at least owners of unconverted Preferred C will get the conversion rate of this new RO if I recall right. And that includes myself. :grin:

You mention that the unconverted C holders may get a benefit - I think (but I am not certain) that the CYTXZ warrant holders may also benefit in terms of a lower conversion price - not that it really matters since the ballgame appears to be essentially over - we thought it was bad years ago with Calhoun - those were the good old days - he's looking like a genius compared to the current group - well if they can find enough new suckers for the offering (may be some in Switzerland) then at least your site stays open for a while longer and gives you something to do.

S1 also filed LOL 02 Feb 2019 19:25 #12584

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
With last 2 RO's falling short of goal I guess they figured on a PO as they felt they really needed the help to make sure they reach the $7.5 million minimum the extension seemed to suggest.
Anyway....maybe Sabby wanted in again as well.

S1 also filed LOL 03 Feb 2019 12:33 #12586

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

fas wrote: This filing seems to comply to Amendment #4 i.e. item 2 - as a commitment to raise equity to the minimum of 7.5 Mio yes.

Maybe they were planning this all along- at least owners of unconverted Preferred C will get the conversion rate of this new RO if I recall right. And that includes myself. :grin

So let me get this straight Fas, those who bought into the last RO, if they haven’t converted at this point, can convert at whatever price they come up with in the new offering and not at the dollar plus change of the last RO?

S1 also filed LOL 03 Feb 2019 15:45 #12587

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
B7-
yes- I just checked back again to a filing (after the RO in Juli 2018) and there it says the following -

Subject to certain exceptions, if Cytori issues or sells, or is deemed to have issued or sold, any shares of Common Stock or Common Stock Equivalents (as defined in the Certificate of Designation) for a consideration per share lower than the conversion price of the Series C Preferred Stock in effect immediately prior to such issuance or sale, or deemed issuance or sale, then the conversion price of the Series C Preferred Stock then in effect shall be reduced to an amount equal to such lower price pursuant to the terms of the Certificate of Designation.

So yes- if the conversion price is lower owners of unconverted C´s should have that benefit.

Rodney- there is nothing there about warrants, since those related warrants are not traded anyway- what you refer to- CYTXZ is from a prior RO (2017)

But I think this is all up in the air- clearly the nerve- wrecking filings and actions at present, mean that they are looking at all possible angles for business combinations, but not at any price and yes- Oxford is cooperative. I understand some of the reactions whether immature or simply highly emotional. That is life. They do not bother me and I can only smile about them. In my view this game is not over, but when it is, I can smile also and continue with life.

PS B7- the last conversion price was about 80 cents in the RO - ,798x $
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

S1 also filed LOL 03 Feb 2019 17:19 #12589

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, you are right - CYTXZ is from an earlier issuance - there have been so many, one loses track.

S1 also filed LOL 05 Feb 2019 13:33 #12596

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks Fas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites