CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: New 8K Oxford filing

New 8K Oxford filing 14 Feb 2019 07:44 #12621

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
On February 13, 2019, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into an amendment, effective as of January 31, 2019 (the “Amendment”), to its existing Loan and Security Agreement, dated May 29, 2015, as amended (the “Loan Agreement”), with Oxford Finance LLC (“Oxford”), as collateral agent, and the lenders party thereto, including Oxford (the “Lenders”), pursuant to which, among other things, Oxford and the Lenders agreed to extend requirements that the Company achieve one of the following by February 28, 2019: enter into an asset sale agreement with a minimum unrestricted net cash proceeds to the Company of $4.0 million; enter into a binding agreement for the issuance and sale of its equity securities or unsecured convertible subordinated debt which would result in unrestricted gross cash proceeds of not less than $7.5 million; or enter into a merger agreement pursuant to which the obligations under the Loan Agreement would be paid down to a level satisfactory to Oxford and the Lenders.
The foregoing description of the Amendment does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Amendment, which will be filed as an exhibit to the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New 8K Oxford filing 14 Feb 2019 07:47 #12622

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
In my eyes they fulfilled this requirement already by filing the S-1- only outstanding thing seems to be the terms of the S-1 :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New 8K Oxford filing 14 Feb 2019 09:22 #12623

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: In my eyes they fulfilled this requirement already by filing the S-1- only outstanding thing seems to be the terms of the S-1 :whistle:

The current S-1 does not represent a binding agreement to raise 7.5 million - at least, not yet.

New 8K Oxford filing 14 Feb 2019 13:37 #12624

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Anyone can file an S-1, the hard part is raising the money. That is where Cytori seems to need a lot of help. Reminds me of a famous Seinfeld episode:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites