CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Q4 - Financials - just the usual stuff

Q4 - Financials - just the usual stuff 29 Mar 2019 14:30 #12723

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
As mentioned before- one can deduce the "to be published" Q4 financials on Monday April 1, from the filed 10-K, which I bothered to do, whilst knowing there was unlikely to be anything special in there. Just for your comfort- there isnt anything special- main thing - based on the reported cash level of 5.3 Mio$ at year-end and a similar cash burn in Q1 2019 of 3- 3,3 Mio or so, the Company should still be in compliance with minimum cash balance as stipulated in the Oxford contract. About the rest I assume we will hear on Monday.

Just a note- that thing above ignores all non-cash GAAP shit, which I do not care about, so will be different from what you will read on Monday. It is more "cash" true though.

Looking forward to Monday, but similar to Hedge, I will glance through the 10K in the week-end. Whilst skimming to a number already I passed this sentence on future disposable sales, which was very intriguing to me- I bet John will like it-

The future: We expect to continue to generate increased consumable utilization and majority of product revenues from the sale of Cytori Cell Therapy-related products to researchers, clinicians, and distributors in all regions. In Japan and EMEA, researchers will use our technology in ongoing and new investigator-initiated and funded studies focused on, but not limited to, hand scleroderma, Crohn’s disease, peripheral artery disease, erectile dysfunction, breast cancer related lymphedema, liver cirrhosis, and diabetic foot ulcers. In the US, researchers will use our technology in an ongoing study focused on hip osteonecrosis.

Stay tuned :bye:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund, SH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q4 - Financials - just the usual stuff 31 Mar 2019 06:11 #12729

• fas
Not that the below interests me in any way, but the news companies accompanying the stock market, basically only compare analyst estimates with actual results- so sets the tone for the trading on reporting date-

this is what I got from IB-

Q4 loss was (15121 FY- 12885 Q3YTD) = 2,236Mio- divided by 8.716Mio shares = 26 cents- so beat expectations of 30 cents.

Revenue was 2,135 Mio (thanks to the license payment of 1 Mio) and beats 1.9 Mio expectations.

Whatever this is worth....:whistle:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q4 - Financials - just the usual stuff 01 Apr 2019 04:19 #12730

• fas
Enjoyed the weather this week-end, but did find some time for the 10K- below you will find hap hazardly some notes copied from the document and some notes from myself-

As of January 31, 2019, there were 16,326,116 shares of the registrant’s common stock outstanding.

Red. the equity discussion states that the Riley ATM sold 3.9 Mio shares - thereof 2.4 Mio in Q4 and Lincoln 0.6 Mio shares in Q4, so an additional 3 Mio in Q4 for proceeds of 1.2 Mio$.

ON ATI-0918: In December 2018, Cytori received approval from the EMA CHMP Name Review Group (NRG) for Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Cytori as the (invented) name to replace ATI-0918. We have also developed plans to perform a bioequivalence study of ATI-0918 compared against Lipodox® to serve as the basis for submission of an abbreviated new drug application, or ANDA, for U.S. FDA approval. We currently anticipate that any U.S. bioequivalence trial for ATI- 0918 would be funded by a development partner or licensee.

On ADRESU: In October 2018, Cytori submitted an application to the Evaluation and licensing Division of the Japan Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) through the SAKIGAKE designation system to potentially obtain a prioritized and shortened review, 6 months instead of 12 months, of the future ECCI-50 registration application. Cytori expects to obtain the result of the designation decision in the first half of 2019.

In Japan, Cytori has engaged in an informal consultation meeting with the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, or PMDA, to discuss the feasibility of potential Habeo development strategies and clinical trial designs for a single approval trial based on the results from the U.S. STAR clinical t rial. Based on these discussions Cytori believes that a single arm clinical trial of Habeo Cell Therapy enrolling no more than 20 patients with scleroderma
may be sufficient to obtain approval. Cytori has begun assessment of end points, sample size, identification of potential clinical trial sites, and estimation of budget needed to execute this trial (referred to as J-STAR).

As of December 31, 2018, we had 37 full-time employees. Of these full-time employees, two were engaged in manufacturing, 21 were engaged in research and development, seven were engaged in sales and marketing and seven were engaged in management, finance and administration.

Although it is difficult to predict future liquidity requirements, we believe that our $5.3 million in cash and cash equivalents on hand as of December 31, 2018 will be sufficient to fund our currently contemplated operations at least through the second quarter of 2019.

Red. from the lease commitments one can conclude that Cytori rented space at Callan Road for an additional year. I believe the Welsh facility lease expires in Q2 2019.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites