• Page:

TOPIC: No news in the announcement..

No news in the announcement.. 11 Mar 2014 15:28 #1400

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
except..

As part of the year end financial review, the Company amended its revenue recognition policy. As a result, fourth quarter product revenues do not include $3.6 million of product orders shipped to customers which Cytori anticipates to recognize as revenue in 2014.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Typical Cytori... trying to fool again- "revenue recognition policy change" its called this time- bullocks- they should only tell how much shipments in 2012 were not recognized as revenue in 2012. :bash:

Main thing is the CC anyway- I will listen this time, since I am kinda curious.. :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

No news in the announcement.. 11 Mar 2014 16:01 #1402

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
This way Fas they get to use it twice...LOL
Mention it for Q4 and count it in Q1 !!!
Ever the trickster CC is...LOL

Call starting...

No news in the announcement.. 11 Mar 2014 17:16 #1403

• fas
In hindsight- there was a bit more to the trick- but not so important in the thick of things.

For me - the call was totally boring, uninspiring and a disappointment. I knew BARDA was going well- I think that was re-peated and re-chewed 5 times or so. Nothing new really.

The only fun thing was Ray´s (WSTs) email question on the SVF clinics popping up left, right and center in the US using unapproved equipment etc, which Hedrick answered to my complete satisfaction. :nice: :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

No news in the announcement.. 11 Mar 2014 20:23 #1404

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I did catch Ray's question...nice someone can ask a Q on the call.

Here were my comments from earlier tonight.

Heavy focus on BARDA...so that will make or break 2014 imho. Unclear when the money would come thru if approved. Hedrick hinted on decision first half of this year. We shall see.

As I have posted and remarked many times...ATHENA 1 data wont come til 2015. Which lends to still issues with management time line credibility imho. To me this was going to be obvious but they kept to the late 2014 date until today.
Then we got the possibility for a quicker cheaper endpoint for a pivitol. Pluses and minuses there imho. Quailty of life is great but Mortality data stronger as wellas the cost savings associated with decreased hospital readmissions. (which in the USA and Obamacare a very strong selling point)

Recover trial...really took a back step there imho and I was a bit surprised. After the first 10 patients very unclear if it gets expanded to the next 60 and seems more focused on supporting overseas progress in this area.

Note for Chuck: Did you hear the accounting policy change is as I said...recognized at time of payment NOT delivery. This seems mostly focused for Japan. Interesting....were they taking a long time to pay ? Pesky yen valuation issues ???

Lorem appears to be very much a work in progress vs hitting the ground running. Another disappointment :(
So China approval seems the bigger factor vs 2014 usage sales to Lorem.

With so much focus on BARDA I think some other questions on progress in other areas would have been helpful to balance the call. Next call will be in May...I dont know if we get further BARDA color then or not.

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 06:02 #1405

• fas
Just re-read the Seeking Alpha call transcript, which confirmed what my thoughts were straight after the call. Plain boring, repetitive and nothing new.
I really do not get it- that Stephen Brozak has to go in great detail through the individual points of the deal again, which was done in September 2012 in great detail and virtually every call since than. Why dont they make a good explanatory homepage, where everybody can refer to and pick up the required knowledge instead of wasting my/our time like that? I do not get it. Are shareholders of Cytori that ignorant??? I do not believe that.
To me its disappointing also- that if you complete all your work according to the contract still in 2013- that 2,5 months later you still have not concluded with BARDA on the next steps. As usual - snails pace.

I do not want to go into ATHENA and RECOVER- for obvious reasons. :cry:

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 09:20 #1406

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas...We are on the same page with Brozack and his first question on BARDA...I am surprised you didnt hear me groan all they way over in Germany !!!
The usual Q & A softballs from all of them.

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 09:34 #1407

• fas
Hedge-

Cytori is beyond me apparently.

To me - the Star Registry - as John came up with is "real stuff"- right now at this point in time. Surely there is more.

At Nagoya- Yamamoto and Gotoh are most likely getting to the end of the clinical investigation on SUI- probably same with PAD.

Instead I should get excited what the FDA thinks about an event which is 2 years in the future??? (End points in pivotal cardiac) :bash: :bash: I think Calhoun and Hedrick have lost their ability to be rational.

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 10:20 #1408

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***To me - the Star Registry - as John came up with is "real stuff"- right now at this point in time. Surely there is more***
fas...hedge....we are all here discussing these games changing applications for Cytori that are so close to approvals, yet nary a word when we get to these cc's. Are they contractually bound to silence? Are they playing "too" close to the vest? Ignorance? Perhaps they are so focused on the BARDA meal ticket at this point in time, that nothing else matters? I have heard worse post earnings ramblings than the one last night, but when one leaves this board, and all of the fabulous insight that's been shared here on a daily basis, any Q&A from these guys will pale in comparison. We all know there is so much more to talk about, but they have always had this "under the radar mentality". I just hope they don't get burned from it. :bang:

d9

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 13:54 #1410

• fas
I do not know D9 , why things are the way they are. It simply does not make sense.

Somebody told me once that large stakeholders (funds like Blackrock I guess were meant) "told" Cytori Management to focus IR to the US. I do not know whether thats true, but it surely doesnt make sense- example NW Bio for instance.

Anyway- key things to know are simply 2 things they should hammer in the brains of investors:

1. regulatory claims as a result of investigator initiated studies fall automatically to Celution i.e. Cytori.

2. Regulatory claims are NEVER a gift or a present- you always have to do hard work for it- i.e. presenting clinical data from clinical trials.

[/b]

Personally I think 90% of investors- readers here excepted- do not realize this. :cry:

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 13:57 #1411

• fas
Anybody listened to the ROTH presentation????

I switched off as soon as I heard that Saad was presenting. :KO:

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 14:19 #1412

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
You did not miss a thing. Simply put, rehash. :yawn:
Stock sinking to the days low since he spoke. :KO:

d9

No news in the announcement.. 12 Mar 2014 15:30 #1413

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
You went a step further than me Fas...I didnt even bother to sign in.

Waste of bandwith ! :evil:

No news in the announcement.. 13 Mar 2014 10:45 #1417

• fas
I visited the SA transcript again, since Cytori still does not have the "official" one available and noted a comment posted by somebody who is apparently a regular user/commenter on SA.

His comments was as following :

Comments (124)

One final question Mr. Calhoun,

From B. Colbert of Maxim magazine :

You state : "we strengthen our cash position and balance sheet, bringing in approximately $35 million without going to the capital markets and Wall Street, including establishing a strategic partnership with Lorem Vascular, valued up to $531 million."

Is it not true that Lorem Vascular did not exist two weeks before you received the 35M and the known address of Lorem Vascular is also the same exact address of a KNOWN financier Victoria Investments and properties ? Can we assume that you have come to the point where you know it will be difficult, if not impossible to compete with some of the more potent players in this field. That no one was going to give you money due to your HUGE management team and lack of proof in your cells. Thus you hooked up behind the scenes and were trying to PLAY your investor's.

Kudo's go to Adam Feuerstein and his article here :

bit.ly/1amjrpr

Otherwise investor may have never known about this shady deal. Can you comment on this please ?

Chris : Cough Cough...

B Colbert : Go ahead chris, take a drink of water first !

Marc : I must interupt. It seems Chris is not feeling well.

Chris : Gag Gag !

Marc : Clyde - hurry grab the Defibulator.

Chris : No, I am ok, just got some of this caviar stock in my throat. What was the question, um Operator ? Anyone there ? Can you guys here anything ?

Marc : Nope

Clyde : Nope

Chris: Sorry folks, we seem to have lost the connection.

B. Colbert : I can hear you ?

Lines disconnect but participants can still hear what is going on.

Chris : Well that went great, now what we gonna do ?
Marc : Party !!!!!!!!!!

I do not think this is funny- especially since I checked the guy out and apparently has done quite some basic research, which indicates he has a "serious side" also- but mainly is a ATHX investor.

For anybody who freshly looks at Cytori- he sees BARDA, which should culminate in a radiation burns trial, for which results are likely 4-5 years away. He sees ATHENA which after enrolling for 18 months has 23 patients treated and a deal with a new Company, which has the "looks of a scam" if you didnt know the technology and past events any better.

This is what Cytori portrays- a "new" Company without any evidence that the technology works (unless you read and listen very very carefully)

That is one of the issues- totally lopsided reporting :bash: :bang: :bang:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites